You will never serve in the army of Gaius Julius Caesar

>you will never serve in the army of Gaius Julius Caesar
>you will never take a qt Celt girl as a slave and breed her
Why live, honestly? The best time to be alive is already far gone.

Red heads are Pan faced gooks

>Breeding your slaves
What could go wrong?

> Why live
Because "fuck them"

Found someone with zero taste

Depends entirely on the genetic makeup of your slaves. Would breed Celtic slaves.

>having objectively shit taste

Is there a name for this (OP) pure bred cum bucket?

some thot signed to kanye's record label

there is nothing pure about her

I know a girl that looks similar to this. Is the red hair and button nose a Celtic feature?

Negro, go! And don't forget those lips.

>no modern cosmetics
>no modern hygiene
>covered in small pox scars
>teeth are crooked
>qt
no

>It's the "MUH PEOPLE IN ANCIENT TIMES WERE DISGUSTING" meme...

No, just no.

They wouldn't have modern cosmetics sure, but people did wash themselves if anything out of necessity.

Teeth problems today are mainly caused by high sugar intake, something which wouldn't happen back then (Just look at the lack of cavities in ancient bog bodies n shit.)

>Wanting to deal with being peirced in face by spears chucked at you and having swords disembowel you all in the interests of a dude who is the main one benefiting from the glory in the end and all you get is a woman to rape and "bride catch" To give you a semblence of glory.
You're all pretty dumb imo

There were cosmetics back then

>not giving your life for a greater purpose
I'm sorry you're not inspired user

notice how I said teeth are crooked, not that the teeth were rotten. Even if your "qt" did take care of her teeth they would still probably be crooked and some might be missing if she had a rot, which of course does happen.

People didn't have the same access to soap and deodorants that we have, meaning they would have smelled much worse than today. While I have no sources to back up this claim I imagine celtic women also didn't regularly shave their bodies in antiquity.

Do you know what soap is made out of user? And what is perfume?

I would rather try to find my own rather than die for someone else's. Such a free thinker you are my little man

No its sub saharan.

the sex slave concept is T*rkish-tier and an impractical step in basic human evolution

Little does user know, but the children born from his slaves would lead to a quicker fall for the roman empire and lead into celtic dominace in europe

The Romans didn't use soap because they had their own bathing system inherited from the Greeks based around sweating and scraping, but the Celts DID use soap, and made perfumes out of flowers of various kinds.

If there's one thing Muslims got right, its their treatment of women

If you seriously think deodorant, perfume and fake American super white straight tether are what makes women attractive please jump on your gladius.

One thing you forgot is that Romans used oils(often scented) to help scrape off dirt from them in the bath. And they did use perfume, especially the women.

This is why modern capitalism was a misstake.

*BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPFPFFFPFPFPFFF*
*snifffffffffff*
Hi-hihin-nnyessss

So every man can aspire to steal himself a wife through the many episodes of constant warfare and military campaigns that defined the premodern era? All which were done for someone else's cause which will not directly benefit you.

Nope, but try again. You might understand the concept of unity soon.

>which will not directly benefit you.

Being a soldier in a victorious army did, in general, directly benefit you.

>traits sourced from neanderthals
>subsaharan negroid origin
Does not compute

>People didn't have the same access to soap and deodorants that we have, meaning they would have smelled much worse than today. While I have no sources to back up this claim I imagine celtic women also didn't regularly shave their bodies in antiquity
are these supposed to be bad things?

Freckles are nasty

Not all Celts were Gaelic you know. In fact mainland Celts had a drastically different culture and ethnicity.

T.yuropoor with bad teeth

Besides raping/fucking a foreign women to make as your wife and things you steal.
Caesar gets most of the rewards and parades. But yes, enjoy wasting your life for someone else's vision and success

What are you bitching about? You think the average Roman deserves a Triumph? You think the soldiers in Roman armies didn't get, relative to their time and social station, absurd amount of wealth from successful campaigns? I can't tell if you are a cynical millennial that thinks powerful people just fuck over their subordinates or if you are just highly uneducated about history.

t. turbo-pleb

What I mean is OP and I guess you, are niave as fuck as to romantasize and wish for the chance to live in an environment and time where you have to risk your life(with a high probability of ending brutally and dreadfully) for some one else's vision as the only means of getting ahead in the world, just so you can rape some "qt"women and get some plunder along the way. but by all means, I hope time machines end up being possible to construct so you may one day have your stupid wish come true.

I mean for one thing the shaving part is probably true...especially if we're talking about pubes. There are massive records that show women in most societies through the medieval era did not shave that area. Then we have legs and underarms. While legs is more of a genetic thing(yes some men and women just don't have hairy legs) the underarm hair is a given and I don't see why many societies of women in the past would go out of their way to shave it. Perhaps noble women in a few.

you're right, what makes women attractive is being THICK which would have been quite rare in ancient times