Why is Islam seen as anti-woman rather than the pro-feminist religion that it is?

Why is Islam seen as anti-woman rather than the pro-feminist religion that it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

hdr.undp.org/en/data).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Islam is anti-woman

Yes, forbidding women from leaving the house without male supervision, stoning alleged adulterous women, and clitoris mutilation are so feminist

How can being anti-rape be anti-woman? Western liberalism is pro-rape. What do you think happens when women parade their flesh and there are no proper penalties for men that attack them?

Islam is not pro-feminist, it's a compromise betwin male and female interest.
Libtards think islam is mysogynic because sadly the West has gone mad o the woman question those last decades

Back to tumblr faggot

Why wouldn't one stone an adulterous woman? I don't see your logic. That sounds like being anti-woman, most women aren't adulterous.

Nice memes you got there plebbit
Both men and woman are stoned for adultery in the few muslim coutries that applie the hadith about stoning.
Clitoris mutilation has nothing to do with islam.

I'll give this Mohammed character one thing, he certainly can guarantee his followers a steady supply of (you)s.

>Its everyone's favorite Islamic anime poster
Can you please stop making threads and lowering the quality of the board down by killing yourself please?

Are you having a bad day? I hope it get's better.

> blaming rape on women showing skin
What a feminist stance on rape man.

dam these are some top qts

>Why wouldn't one stone an adulterous woman? I don't see your logic. That sounds like being anti-woman, most women aren't adulterous.
>talks about human rights
>"why not just murder people lmao"
Trololol

anti-natalitsm is the subtext of feminism. Islam's emphasis on maternity to the point of exclusion of other options is a no-no.

I'll be very sad if I ever learn that you are just LARPing khroya.

It sounds like you don't care about women being raped at all. Do you leave the windows of you car open with an iPad on the front seat when you park it and your front door open with your best jewelry on plain view?

Murder is the illegal killing of someone, please learn the English language.

>people are the same as property
People have the right to dress however the fuck they want without fear of being murdered or raped or whatever you fucking barbarian, crime is the fault of the criminal, and the idea that you should change a commonly accepted expression of identity in order to not be raped or murdered is fucking ludicrous.

Multiple people who've been executed were later found innocent, the dealth penalty can be unjust, unjust killing of an innocent by a state, would be, by any sane person, murder.

I was expecting this response. Do you go into a bad neighborhood on foot with a bid wad of money openly sticking out of your front pocket and a sign saying "please rob and rape me" on your neck?

No, of course you don't because that would be stupid.

There is nothing wrong with taking precautions that help reduce crime and those precautions are no pro-crime. It is encouraging crime that is pro-crime and you are very clearly pro-rape.

That is why Sharia has a much stronger burden of proof than non-Islamic law.

Because it is?

>male supervision
Saudi Wahhabi autism. The rest of the Islamic world looks down on it.
>Stoning women
Adulterers of either gender are stoned where it's actually practiced. Western media just doesn't care about the men because they have an agenda to push
>clitoris mutilation
Held-over African tribal practices are not Islam.

Yet there is nothing wrong with choosing not to take these precautions to protect yourself. We may warn you, but we can't force you to do anything. I also can't for the life of me see why showing a lot of skin is the same as leaving the doors unlocked. It's not a weak spot. Women dressed more scantily are not easier to rape and assault.

Not true.

>a common form of expresison is the same as maximising crime risk

Holding money in public doesn't define identity, clothing is expression, different people wear different things to express who they are, the values they identify with, to define themselves, forms culture, Clothing is a form of expression, socially presuring people into not being able to express themselves through dress is utterly disgusting, and an affront to individualism, beyond that, the islamic states of the world are utter fucking backwaters, propped up by despots held only with material wealth.

Irrelevant, the burden of proof could be fucking infinite, i don't care, if there's even the tiniest fraction of a percent that an innocent could recieve irreperable damage under your law system, it's a shitty fucking law system.

>Why is Islam seen as anti-woman rather than the pro-feminist religion that it is?

Its for the same reason that people don't associate serfdom with liberty despite the fact that it was a huge step up from slavery.

Its no longer 700AD anymore. For medieval Arabia it was a step up but 1300 years later it no longer is. Holding a womans word to be half of a mans under all circumstances and deserving a smaller share of inheritance is anti women - this is direct from the Koran and not a cultural curiosity.

If Islam was any good there would be no bad neighborhoods, so that wealthy men and beautiful women could walk the streets freely at all hours of night without fear of being molested for their lack of defense against wicked men.
:3

>Murder is the illegal killing of someone, please learn the English language.

Actually its the intentional and premeditated killing of someone. Manslaughter is illegal but not murder.

>islam
>pro-feminist

Murder is the illegal, intentional and premeditated killing of someone. Killing someone in war or by legal execution is not murder.

Manslaughter is the illegal but the unintentional killing of someone. You got mixed up on what the key issue is between the words.

>forbidding women from leaving the house without male supervision

Islam doesn't forbid women to leave house without male supervision, it merely says that wherever a woman wants to go, a man should accompany her in order to insure that she is in safety.

>stoning alleged adulterous women

This punishment is applied to both women and men, and it is almost impossible that someone has commited adultery which is why stonings are extremely rare in the Muslim world. In almost all cases where this punishment has been applied in recent years, it has taken place in tribal or rebel areas beyond the control of central governments - the Taliban in Afghanistan, ISIS in Iraq, and Boko Haram in Nigeria being cases in point. Out of the world’s forty-nine Muslim-majority states, six retain the punishment in deference to Islamic legal tradition. Of these countries only Iran, which officially placed a moratorium on stoning in 2002 but still gives leeway to individual judges, has actually carried it out.

>clitoris mutilation

It is an African practice that has no scriptual basis. Female circumcision is widespread in several Christian African countries, but is virtually non-existent in such "fundamentalist" Muslim countries as Saudi Arabia and Iran. Even ISIS prohibits female genital mutilation.

Cute. I may convert into a muslim if I can marry an anime girl.

>>people are the same as property
>what is analogy

This. Please kill yourself OP.

Anime Muslim poster is my favorite poster on this board, along with that namefag who always writes in all caps.

Except it is true. The top five nations ranked by gender inequality are all majority muslim (hdr.undp.org/en/data). Countries with a muslim population of 90% or higher have an average gender equality score of .477, which is 36% higher than the world average of .350.

Western liberalism is about punishing the rapist, not condemning the victim.

Sure, most women aren't adulterous, but that doesn't mean it makes sense to impose the death penalty on women for what is essentially a harmless crime.

I do pretty much agree with the sentiment of the image though - the only valid feminist position on the Hijab (or any piece of clothing for that matter) is that women should be permitted, but not compelled to wear it.

>illegal killing
The law is subjective though, it has rather little to do with morality. Usually when somebody says murder they mean "a killing which I consider to be morally reprehensible", regardless of whether it was legal or not in the jurisdiction where it occurred.

Isn't it a bit anti-feminist to regard women as objects or personal possessions?

"Bad neighborhoods" can be avoided. You can go elsewhere. Where can a woman live that she does not have to fear being raped for showing skin?

It's still a poor analogy for a supposed feminist to use. One of the main points of feminism is criticizing the "objectification" of women.

Does a higher number mean more inequality, or more equality?

Please double the average IQ here by killing yourself.

Thanks in advance.

Higher number means more inequality.

>UN gender inequality index

Nice meme. Kill yourself.

The Prophet (pbuh) was an employee of his first wife who managed her own business. That's "progressive" not only by that time's standards but even by today's standards where most men would feel their "masculine pride" wounded by having their own wife as a boss.