youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We;re about to overtake ETC in market cap

NEXT STOP RANK 7

ALL ABOARD

oh boy, am I invited?!

LOL that's reason a fucking nough. ETC can't hold a candle to NEO

see you pajeets on the other side

If we overtake Litecoin that will be good news. NEO is only listed on a couple exchange it will be have to be adapted by tons of others and it will moon even more

How the hell are ETC and iota even in the top 10?

It's mad how this has no brakes, it demolishes any resistance point like nobodys business. Sell walls get fucked, this is going to 3 figures by next week

chill on iota, it deserves top 10 to be completely honest

ETC and BCH are fucking retarded and shouldnt be top 10.

ETC for the same reason BCC is #3 right now, IOTA I have no clue but it would be revolutionary if it were safer and it had different devs

no brakes up, no brakes down.

In one week : "WHY IS THIS CHINK COIN FALLING WHY WONT IT STOP BIZ SAID IT WOULD BE THREE DIGITS"

How many times you gotta be told its not gonna dip, it had one big dip in its whole history and that was after the first conference. Get rekt nocoiner

Yup, this.
If you guys haven't realized by now, the Chinese love to fuck with the price of this.
They pump it up for announcements/special events, then let it plummet.
Hope you guys are ready for the dip. Anyone who can't see it coming is too blinded by greed.

A dip is inevitable BUT it will be market wide and even despite that people will single out NEO because of how will its doing

guys, what if we did a pump and dump to some shit coin and then dumped into NEO ???

how about something less conspicuous, like FeatherCoin

Except NEO is fast, has a VM with C# and more in the future, and you can go and talk to interesting coders on Slack.
Stop the FUD please

peercoin, it has better market support and isn't pumped

holy fucking shit bittrex is exploding BUY BUY BUY

oops meant for

Guys don't sell yet. We're about to start getting more mainstream attention and that's gonna trigger another wave of investment.
Sure, you can sell at the obvious times (you know what I mean) but be sure to buy right back.

>guys I bought at $28 please keep buying

ATHHHHHHHHH broken

Actually I bought at $7-8 and wasted a lot of it by missing the first part of the pump.
But who cares, we're entering into the top market cap coins which is gonna bring in a lot of attention.

mfw

This. NEO shills will post pink wojaks soon enough.

neofags are obnoxious as hell
omg was a better play in this timeframe yet you don't see them shitting up the whole board

CHINESE ETH, 400 DORRAR TOMORROW

BUY BUY BUY

I have to hate on iota until it gets on an exchange I use so I can buy some.

Are you blind, there are tons of omg threads all over the board. Its literally all about OMG and NEO now, everything else can get fucked

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg

Why can't you just be happy for other people's successes?

I already made money on this pump, and the one in June. I don't give a shit what you make on it, but why the fuck do you shit up the whole board.

keep coping :)

holy fucking shit boys

the peanuts you made on that pump are nothing, faggot :)

cope more

Just bought 100k

Probably because it's annoying reading the same things again and again

Sold at half at 87. Fuck

pop

Hey TA guy i know you are lurking. Dont worry you can still buy in now.

I bought at 1 dollar tho

Man this train has NO BRAKES

mfw i just started trading 2 weeks ago and im on this fucking ride

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP BUYING NEO

as if that whale just took down his 120 BTC wall hahahaah, moon here we come

prepare for the dip
it's going to be a big one

THIS IS NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT TIMELINE IS THIS

There's going to be a slight dip now that it's broken 1M sats, then it's go TIME

im...im not sure if i should buy back in

...is the dip over? was that it? that didn't feel like it...

neo is unstable as fuck if you want to put money into this shit go for it but just remember this is a huge gamble

MEME MONEY THIS NIGHT ETHEREUM DIES

IVE GOT ANTS

THE ANTS ARE CRAWLING EVERYWERE

ANTS IN MY NEO PANTS

digits confirm to the highest order.

rest in peace willem metz

OMG is just another ERC20 token. When will people realise that ETH tokens dont have an original purpose?

I don't like OMG either. Not a huge fan of ETH tokens to begin with but there's also really nothing revolutionary about OMG over some other fast payment mechanism like ripple or dash

if ETH can get sharding then can OMG even incorporate it?

ATH broken again faggots get in

What? ATH hasn't been broken yet

60 btc sell wall was removed. We're going up but slowly.

Will it hit 50$ tonight?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ready for takeoff

Don't miss the next moon mission

Yes, but that doesn't mean he isn't wrong

>bought antshares at $3
>sold that night at $3 cause I thought it was a Veeky Forums pnd
>bought again at $10
>sold at $8 after first conference
>didn't buy again

honestly wanna kill myself right now

not even joking around I genuinely feel suicidal

this is fucking horsehit

price is 6% lower on binance right now cause of that 100btc wall and just geting worse

PRESS F TO SPIT ON ETH

We will see 50$ tonight, holy shit

Hey Siamarine - yes you. Come over here for a minute. Don't be afraid, first of all, I am here only to protect you. Maybe just sell your bags when still you can exit with not that *BIG LOSSES*? Do you know what happened to all the ppl who bought DGB at ATH? They are still holding their shitcoin bags and will do that no matter what since they are emotionally attached to them. That's not how a SUCCESSFUL TRADER behaves. Aren't you for sure also sentimental about your purchases? I'm sorry but remember that sometimes *BAD DECISIONS* are being made on such a volatile market like crypto and it's not entirely your FAULT. Read something about risk-management and conclude whether you want to RISK FURTHER with basically *DEAD SCAM COIN* like Sia? You can still invest your bags into something profitable - take a look at neo, omg or iota for example and watch all these sweet gains that would enable you to cover your loses with this *SHITCOIN*. This coin was NEVER INTENDED FOR HOLDING - just look at the amount of coins mined every 10 minutes. Have you ever heard of this thing called INFLATION? I'll leave you to come up with conclusions... You are neither an early adopter of this coin - half a year ago it was worth 20 SAT - I'd estimate that it is the bottom. Congrats on holding something 10x overpriced. Eventually, DEVELOPERS said publicly that they DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PRICE OF THEIR COIN? Why to buy or hold it then? Do you HATE MONEY? Anyway, you'll do what you want but you've been WARNED.

fuck it, just bought 10 NEOs. i know, $300 is pocket change. at least i can feel like i played with the big boys a bit.

There is no such thing as ATH anymore, its just a straight line up, look at those sell orders, almost none compared to all the people wanting to buy

just put in ~$1100 after making gains on bcc how fucked am I?

I doubled my money on NEO but sold at $19. If i sold my stack now it would be $21,000 instead of $11000 or whatever. I am fucking so pissed off fuck you neo fags

DO NOT DIE IN FRONT OF US

FUCK BINANCE AND THIS STUPID FUCKING LOW VOLUME CHINK SHIT. BITTREX IS EXPLODING AND BINANCE WONT FUCKING MOVE CAUSE OF HUGE WALLS

There is about to be a very large price increase given the reading on the 30min chart. Strap in again lads. Ride's not over.

just broke the last top. plz go up

dat order book lol

Even LTC is in the top 10

Stream it.

[FUCK BINANCEEEEEEEEE

One word: Greed.

chinks are waking up, stay frosty, this is it, $40+ or bust.

how the fuck do i buy reeeeeee cuckbase takes so long in order to recieve btc and being verified for usdt is a long process aswell, someone help a newfag pls

just use eth on bittrex instead of btc. faster on cuckbase

localbitcoin or a bitcoin atm if you are that desperate lol

Holy shit look at that fucking chart this shows no signs of slowing down boys

ETH went from 60 dollars to 130 overnight FYI. And there was much less money in crypto then

what do you mean eth takes the same amount of time reeeeeeeee halp

once you get your btc then you move it to an exchange, like bittrex, then you buy your other shitcoins with btc on bittrex

There is nothing you can do to speed it up, go have a wank and watch a movie

come back to biz when u r ready

take some memelines for goodluck

Don't think about fucking selling you goddam nocoiners

I know half you fucks have your fat finger over the sell button waiting for any sign of a dip. Don't try to time it. Everyone who isn't holding coin right now has already been fucked trying that

Fuck it bought some neo with little btc i have... TO THE MOON WE GO!

i know how to do that reeee i just dont want to wait 3 days and miss the gains I only have 2.4ans ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Not going to lie. went to bcc for gains and thought a dip was coming after 20 and i fucked up m8

still profited off bcc just missed 20-35 on neo

it's hard to explain in words how erect my cock is right now

I bet eth $$ is flowing into NEO right now.

Parabolic damn

reeeeeee help pls

just bought more antshits