Indigenous Australians

Considering their rather odd prehistory and culture, should we attempt to preserve their numbers, or let them perish as with the Tasmanians?

Other urls found in this thread:

talkorigins.org/faqs/homs/kowswamp.html
canovan.com/HumanOrigin/kow/kowswamp.htm
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/various_artists_f2/dream_time_spiritual_music_of_the_australian_aborigine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are basically extinct.
Somehow the majority of them manage to breed with Anglos and since there's like 1% of them left it will turn into 0% before the century is over.

Not really. They're about 2% of the total population and increasing.

They're not going anywhere

That includes heavily mixed people.
Aboriginals who look Aboriginal will become less common outside very rural areas.

They make great music which is superior to any European music from the last century, so I believe that we should preserve them.

They already are rare. I've never seen a full blood city aboriginal. But there's a term called "aboriginality" which means even light skined ones are seen as equally aboriginal. If there's doubt they can get a "certificate of aboriginality" to prove it.

There's a big discourse around survival and the revival of language/practices. The state sponsors many programs to facilitate that. They're not going to dissappear ever imo.

>"let them" perish

>should we attempt to preserve their numbers, or let them perish as with the Tasmanians?

Why on earth do you use such a bizarre and dichotomy?

We get it m8, our society never achieved much. Can we get over it and be treated like people?

Maybe when you stop calling shit like the intervention racism

>the intervention

It doesn't work though at all though and is made off a very dubious premise.It's straight up discriminatory because it only hits Abos. Not one person has been prosecuted for child sex abuse for 5 years when the intervention was rolled out in 2007.

what are your thoughts on the upcoming referendum on aboriginals in the constitution ?

Is there anything that can be done to kill the crab bucket mentality in more traditional aboriginal people?

>Compulsory acquisition of townships currently held under the title provisions of the Native Title Act 1993 through five year leases with compensation on a basis other than just terms.
Literally conquering our communities
>Quarantining of a proportion of welfare benefits to all recipients in the designated communities
>Lololol if one of you brownies commits a crime you all get punished, love, canberra Suspension of the permit system controlling access to aboriginal communities
just giving crackers the right to walk right into our holy sites

Look mate, these laws do nothing to stop child abuse, they just punish our communities. also:
>implying a whole continent's ethnic groups all think the same thing

This is getting too political my friend, we're on Veeky Forums.

All cultures and peoples are worthy of preservation, regardless of how primitive they are.
You won't find a group more dopey them the abbos anyway.

>we want to be treated like people
>we also want preferential treatement and gibs
>also any disparity in outcome = racism

POST SOME PICTURES, SOME STUDIES SOMETHING PLEASE

Not the other one, but the gibsmedats have fucked us up alot. These women sit around all day smoking petrol to get back to the dreamtime, and they don't have to do anything 'cause the government pays for it. Benefits ought to be given based on whether one's been looking for a job or studying or not.

There's this.
talkorigins.org/faqs/homs/kowswamp.html
canovan.com/HumanOrigin/kow/kowswamp.htm

I think the the communal mentality is 10 times worse gibs wise, everytime I come across a decent worker who is aboriginal (and not my great great great grandmother sat next to one on a bus so I IZ ABO) they have to hide their money and work or be ostracized for not splurging out and giving it to every degenerate cousin and uncle in the state who comes knocking on their door.

To the Abo(s) in the thread: how does shit like this make you feel? I know I'd be a wee bit pissed if someone tried to say I was the direct descendant of a Neanderthal. (white Murrican)

It not that easy to get gibsmedats unless you are studying or sending out 10 job apps a week.
Is there some abbo specific centerlink program?

>abbo specific centerlink program
Same programs as whitey but it pays more and from what I've seen is difficult to be cut off from. Friend in high school continued to collect AbStudy payments years after finishing and nobody ever chased him up on it.

Put them in zoos or something they should be definitely be conserved.

I'm serious, I'm really into indigenous Australian music, check out this album: rateyourmusic.com/release/album/various_artists_f2/dream_time_spiritual_music_of_the_australian_aborigine/

>implying full blooded abos browse 4chins

>implying their mutt children don't

Are you fucking kidding me, After all the thing the Aussie cunts have done to the abos back then, and yet you have still some pity on your soul.

Those aussie cunts have already written their names. just kill them already, Nothing will change, savages still they are.