I was told I look Celtic

I was told I look Celtic.

What are the physical characteristics of the Celts?

An attraction for Mediterranean cock

The physical charachterestics of celts were in fact the physical charachterestics of aquitanians, the pre-celtic inhabitants of British islanbds and western europe that were celtified by celtic settlers.Those charachterestics were: tall, dolichocephalics or mesocephalics, usually had long convex nose, most of them had medium brown hair, however a big part of them had light hair (30%-35% of them had light brown, blond and red hair) and black hair, although a little rare, they were not unknown.

proto-celts are not important since they were racially assimilated by aquitanians very early (and culturally aquitanians were assimilated by proto-celts), however, since on the one hand they were IE, on the other hand belonged to southern IE subgroup,I suppose they were possibly a darker version of baltic racial type (since today many scientists claim that the phenotype of proto-IE was baltic.

WE

This. Italian men and Irish women are the most common euromutt couples in the new world.

>italian men
>new world
sure, Luigi

What? All over America, Canada and even Australia, Irish women are attracted to Italian men.

Picture related OP. I'm sorry.

Filthy shitskin

>Anglos
>Celts
I'm sorry Hans but the Anglos are your spawn.

>Britons
>Anglo

wew lad

Can confirm this is true

Why don't the Brits look like Germans then, and look pretty much identical to the Irish and the Scots?

>Posts Huns

>Why don't the Brits look like Germans then

Anglo-Brits do:

>Rowan Atkinson
>not a Celt

wew

Daniel Craig literally looks Russian. You should've posted someone like David Beckham instead.

>uwotm8.jpg

Paul O'Connell is the most Celtic-looking man in existence

Dark hair and blue eyes is a common Celtic trait, espically in Brythonic populations

The farther north you go, lighter phenotypes like red hair and sometimes blonde hair become more common.

Especially common in Ireland

>and look pretty much identical to the Irish and the Scots
>implying

English people only have 5% anglo saxon DNA on average

You're probably just a fat ginger

Fuck off you autistic frog.
Anglo Saxons had a mix of R1b and I1 with some smaller amount of R1a.

Anglo Saxons, that is actual Anglo Saxons and not english, were mostly I1. Genetics proves you wrong.

Is Rowan Atkinson really that much celtic looking?

A meta-ethnicity can have more than one look you know.
Rowan kind of has an Anglo face IMO.
Catherina Zeta Jones might be a better example of a dark Celt.

Not at all. Usually swarthy British folk are of pre-Celtic ancestry or descended from Roman colonists.

Picts were very dark though

Pasty white skin

Balding, dandruffy """""""""""""""""""red"""""""""""""""""" hair

Bootlicking personality

>pasty white skin
No. Celts were famously swarthy.

An ethnic group can be both swarthy and pale retard.

If you have copies of the red hair gene your skin will be pasty white but only about half of Irish and Scottish people have at least one copy so some of them can be quite dark.

>retard
Really now?

look at Welsh people, that's how Celts look

The original 'celts' were dark skinned and had dark wooly hair. Current celts are just inferior albinos with recessive genes

is it just me or are genetics conversations and people that post about them just the absolute most autistic and annoying posters on Veeky Forums? These threads are honestly maximum cancer because none of this fucking matters at all and everyone has an agenda.

Seriously these threads just get going like a hive, buzzing out massive 2000 character walls about stupid genetic lineage in your stupid corner of the world so you can say "WE WUZ" literally kill yourselves.

Can confirm. Mediterranean master race checking in.

I'm celt myself (from Brittany) and I don't even know. My father's family (including me) are very tall,pale with brown eyes & hair, while on my mom's side, they're blonde with blue eyes, short and a little bit swarthy

>Wooly.
Lol wooly hair is nearly inexistent, and curly hair isn't very common in europe and mainly from E1b1b first wave (than were mesolithic if I recall well) or the J1/J2 farmers. Celts have wavy hair and are darker than I1, I2 and other descendents from primitive euros, mid to tall (the Yamna averaged 1,75m, slightly less than for Example the bigest Balkanites or Primitive Skandis) and with dark/light brown hair, with more rare dirty blond or even more rarely red hair and mainly brown eyes, blue eyes was prevalent to the original euros. Depending of the mesolithic people than lived there the average Indo-european looked different, what you guys seems to call Kelts barely had anything in common apart of an indo european language than was related, Kelto-Iberians barely had anything in common with Gauls and even less with britons or galatians for example.
Sean Conery, Colin farrel, Statham have Indo European faces, while Bale or Iwan Rheon have a mixed Meso-Euro with Indo tipical of a briton
Sorry for the autism.