Some jew literally wrote an entire holy book with elaborate abstract mystical themes so he could have a fake claim on...

>some jew literally wrote an entire holy book with elaborate abstract mystical themes so he could have a fake claim on land in Palestine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=866zQ-DFy1E
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-u9y1Z2JEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AND IT WORKED !

*several jews

Judaism is a religion, buddy. Pic related is a Native American Jewess reclaiming Judea & Samaria for the Jewish people. Quite ironic isn't it? Israel has Native American Jewish Kahanist women who want to throw out all the Arabs. Quite inspiring.

And Islam has native American Muslims who want to throw out the zionists.

No it doesn't.

If they were really playing that much of a long game then they deserve that land desu.

>meanwhile OP has no claim to any significant piece of land whatsoever
so what's your point? it clearly worked

There are way more native american muslims than native american jews jewish. Also there are no lack of ethnic jews who reverted to Islam. In fact Islam is probably the most ethnically diverse religion.

Sure thing (((bud))). The difference is the Native American Jews are true Jews. They are reclaiming the land of the Jewish people. They joined the covenant with Him and shall reap the rewards. They (rightfully) seek to eliminate the Amalekites that dwell in Judea & Samaria. Find me a Native American Muslim with that much dedication to Allah.

>Roni in her backyard of K’far Tapuach Settlement. The Itamar woman murdered in March was Roni’s teacher. “If someone comes to kill you, then you kill them first, says the Torah,” says Roni, who was wearing a Meir Kahane t-shirt.

Forgot the caption

just a funny history related jew joke, lighten up user
I meant the first time

What is so dedicated about immigrating to a state that provides immigrants with financial support and a cushy living space on a well protected colony? I lived in Israel for years as an immigrant so don't try to bs me with "but it sooo hard over here, muh dedication". I know what it's like and it's not that hard. I also know plenty of actual kahanist settlers. They're basically fratboys with kippot. Life in South America for actual natives is much harder than life in your shit apartheid state.

KAHANE WAS RIGHT
youtube.com/watch?v=866zQ-DFy1E
KAHANE WAS RIGHT
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo

Joseph Smith was right.

I'm just shitposting man. Didn't think a real-life Shlomo was gonna come in here and try to check me.

Kahane was a racist.

Stop spamming Kahane. He's literally insane and his followers are basically a bunch of homicidal fratboys. Aso I've actually been to Kfar Tapuach, it's highly protected and comfortable, not some tough and gritty lifestyle. It's like a middle class American suburb planted in the middle of Palestinian land. Disgusting.

>actual natives
Fuck off. Native Americans are Native to Israel. They have came back to their true faith and came back home. The truth is coming out.

Source: Pic related

well shieeeeet guess i was wrong

>Stop spamming Kahane.

Why? I'm not even Jewish but he was pretty based. A lot of his points apply perfectly to Europe as well. Even if muslims stopped terrorism, they could outnumber Europe through their children. The average European has like 1 kid and rarely 2. Meanwhile the muslims have 8 and their wives can't deny the husband anything, so of course they breed a lot. This is a population bomb waiting to happen.

>Palestinian
>land

Please pick one and only one.

>calls itself "Israel"
>isn't real

The situation in Europe is Europe being dumb and importing millions of poor uneductaed people, and on top of that they've been supporting war in the Middle East for decades and destabilizing the region. Shit is complicated as fug I hope you don't get your views fron /pol/. The situation in Israel is an invasion of other people's homeland by well financed mercenary jews. Kahane was honest and upfront about his feelings and politics, I'll give him that much, but he was insane.

>The situation in Israel is an invasion of other people's homeland
Uh......user?
>Jews in Judea
>Other people's homeland

Explain.

>Kahane was honest and upfront about his feelings and politics, I'll give him that much, but he was insane.

Agree

Would Kahane even have approved of Native American kahanists?

>who reverted to Islam

That word is so wrong and it reveals the deep ignorance of islamic adherents.
Considering Judaism is older than Islam, ethnic Jews converting to Islam are just swapping their ancestors' faith for a derivative one.

>Would Kahane even have approved of Native American kahanists?
Kahane encouraged anyone to convert. That's how he avoided being called a racist. Jews have always allowed converts. There are people who have converted solely because of him and now reside in the West Bank.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Z-u9y1Z2JEA
I actually recently saw this video where he BTFO's a kang on that very subject.

Everybody is muslim from birth as infant are sinless and have a perfect soul given by God