Just sold all my NEO, get out while you can and double your money after the dip in 7 hours

Just sold all my NEO, get out while you can and double your money after the dip in 7 hours

Check the chart. See you at $200 in 1 hour

Nah im not a degenerate gambler. I'll purchase more if it dips significantly.

How many times do people have to post, IT WONT DIP! Well, it might dip from like 920 to 850 but the buy supports will be so strong it will rise so hard, that dahongfei gonna pass out from all the blood going from his head to his dick

good call

those are sleeping chink whales on the 1mil sats sell wall, the buys are going to bounce off and reverse when we lose volume, I know it feels good but don't be too greedy user

sell now or get rolled later

You're a fucking retard if you sell before $40.

dont then cry when NEO is $ 200 coin

The whales have been throwing up fake walls for days now. Nice try poor fag.

why $ 40 ?

that is nothing

if such a coin like Dash is over $ 200 coin, then NEO is at least worth of

A big enough dip to double your money would kill this coin, given at this point the only thing keeping it going up is self-sustaining hype. To kill the hype by a literal 50% drop would murder spirits and get people more cautious on buy ins until more news regarding NEO occurs

This little shit conference got all this hype I'm pissed I sold at 500k sat

I'm stuck. Got greedy at 1000. Will it recover today?

>circulating supply.

If everyone believes it's the next ETH then they won't sell, thus it becomes the next ETH. It's a self-fullfilling prophecy, as retarded as it is (and I think eventually people are going to break and we're gonna be filled with pink Wojaks, but who knows when that is)

>timing the market
have fun losing 1/3 of your ants man
probably tonight if chinks buy
they'll probably see the current dip and pump the fuck out of it

sold my 80 neos

Cool. I'll hold. When do the chinks arise?

Downtrend broken boys. Time to buy or hodl

>Downtrend broken boys.

It's way too early to make a call one way or another

Your loss;)

Yes user I know you're trying to keep the hype going so it keeps going up, I'm just being realistic. It probably will still go up though

Fucking idiot OP. We are about to reach ATH again. Breaking 1m sat any second

it won't die

Like I said, it was probably gonna keep going

wall on BNB gone. get in here faggots

chinks SELL not buy holy shit you guys are dumb

prep for the crash

Knock knock, it's $40 time