Monero

Monero is the only truly FUNGIBLE, PRIVATE and UNTRACEABLE Crypto-Currency backed by peer-reviewed cryptographic technology!

It is here to stay so please check it out and consider getting involved!

Private by default: The sender, receiver, and amount of the transaction are all private.

Untraceable: By taking advantage of ring signatures, Monero enables untraceable transactions.

Fungible: All Monero are equal and have the same value regardless of past history or use. Bitcoin has a public block-chain which can lead to coins being tainted by their past use.

If you'd like to learn more, get involved, get invested or just check it out, then please head over to r/Monero over on Reddit and say hello!

Regards

Other urls found in this thread:

getmonero.org/downloads/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Monero is the only truly FUNGIBLE, PRIVATE and UNTRACEABLE Crypto-Currency

What about cloak? What about Dash? What about z cash?

whats fungible? from the definition online every crypto listed on exchanges would be fungible, why is monero the only one

The cryptography under the hood of Monero is all the difference here. RING-CT is vetted cryptography

It means that if you recieve a dirty Bitcoin, you might not get as much $ for it as it is worth if it is black-listed etc.

Being anonymous by default removes this issue (fungible)

Dash is overmarketted shit. Cloak had problems and was unstable. Zcash is literally the fucking jew coin. Monero is the one that matters.

I know OP is just spamming these threads to annoy people about Monero, but it really is pretty great.

>What about Cloak?
Lots of buzzwords and not much actually known about it since it's not really open source anymore. Probably a bitcoin clone with mixers.

>What about Dash?
Optional anonymity between transactions. Masternodes that can be compromised. Pretty sure this was the coin that became the pre-mine to beat all pre-mines.

>Z cash
Has the zksnarks buzzword going for it but is ultimately only as strong as its trusted setup, which is not saying much seeing as how the devs are on record about wanting it to be unusable for criminals. Also pretty sure 20% mining goes directly to devs.

Ehh, too much shilling.
Time to dump some of my bags, I guess.

what about SUMO?

It's not shilling if the technology works and is backed by vetted cryptography.

Buy on the underlying tech.

>good and proven coin that has had a steady rise
2bh they're doing you a favour by shilling it

where can I get monero client?

did anyone catch fluffy faggots pathetic tweet earlier before he deleted it?
sad lmao

Monero ain't going anywhere and no matter the resistance it receives it will be one of the last ones standing once all the hype over crypto blows over.

There is quite simply no other crypto that can replace it and there are many people that absolutely need Monero.

getmonero.org/downloads/
?

what the hell is this reply...? it's like a generic shilling c+p that didn't actually read my post

I'm not shilling shit. I'm trying to support an essential token and you come in here with FUD

DASH is based on public governance. Whales VOTE on which project devs shohld work on.

to NOBODY THAT IS SMARTS SURPRISE, several projects that were too difficult to handle have already crashed and burned.

Also vulnerable to politics

Do you know why they don't support XMR?
Are they planning on adding it at some point?

Black bytes from byteball too.
And byteball wallet is much better

This

he is right.

this.

Hey, want all this Bitcoin that came straight from my darknet marketplace wallet? I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it on an exchange :^)

sure, monero is a neat coin

but its a terrible investment, it has been doing jackshit all 2017, even rdd and dgb would have been way better investment even in their limb current state

If you're still doing the day trader roleplaying thing, sure. If you want to put your money somewhere where it will experience steady growth for years, there's no other coin I would be comfortable with. Not even Bitcoin until the dominant fork becomes clear.

I would buy monero but I'm afraid if it starts going up the developers will try to destroy the value again.

then why did he delete his own tweet?
lmao

This. Mono has no reason to fall - ever. It's development is already over. It's just there. Ltc can be similar, but it's not user transactions like mono, which means it'll be used more than mono and have more hills n valleys. Mono has only one simple direction - up.

same here. I would rather leave my investment in tether than monero. not going to invest in something the devs deliberately sabotage the value and price of.

y'all have fun with your bronycoin

>Refusing to buy low
The devs are giving you the opportunity of a lifetime if they really are keeping the price down. If you're the type of normie idiot that prefers to buy AFTER the 100x rise, you are a moron.

Also the government actively tries to lower the value of the USD and not in "hurr durr fat bronies bla bla fud fud" kind of way but in an actual "influence global trade, lower value of debt repayments" kind of way. Enjoy your tether to a true shit coin that can't actually be redeemed anyway.