What was the most JUST moment of your crypto career?

What was the most JUST moment of your crypto career?

>sold my ANS at 280k sat to buy BCC at 0.41

>Bought ANS at 45k sat
>Sold for less than x2
>never bought more

JUST

Selling NEO @ 20$

Buying litecoin at $36, selling at $27, and buying again at $54.

i think everyone whos been here longer than 2 months has a similar ans justing

>bought RDD at 5 sats
>sold at 8 sats
>few days later it was a 50 sats

I held 610 neo as of a week ago and thought I was a real jew by selling high at $19.

I could cash out right now for over $20k and have the downpayment I need for a house but instead I settled for 5k gains

Bought $200 of StealthCoin

sold ETH at 220$, bought back in at 260$

lost 30 ethers on this

sold again at 140$, bought back in at 161$

lost 8-10 ether on this

sold half my stash of eth to buy bcc at 0.41, i went up to .47 or something, and i got greedy and decided not to sell, even though it could have gotten me 15 ethers extra

sold at .29 instead and lost 30% of my eth stash

im a fucking idiot, but atleast i still have a considerable large stash of ethers, but damn did i fuck around with it

it was my first bear market, so i didn't know to deal with it

im just holding my coins now, maybe trading 2-3 ethers at a time to make a quick 2-3x gain if i feel adventureous

i sold xby under 10 it would have been worth like 20k lol

This and ans. I predict neo will flop eventually too since it's just hype and fomo now.

thats not fomo or hype. we are seeing history in the making, its on its way to overtake litecoin in market cap

>thats not fomo or hype.

Are you retarded user? This entire moon mission is based on fomo building its own self-sustaining hype

we gonna break .0120? thats a big wall (for chinks)

BNB

user you are high on gains

even eth couldn't keep it up, it went down almost 75% when it corrected

besides, remember digibyte, when it was up to 8 cents or something it was fighting its way into the top 10 aswell, it farthest it got was 11 though before it went down, and its well below 30 now

everything that goes up, will go down, not even eth is the exception for this

im not saying it has topped yet, but it will have a top, and it will correct down again

be smart user, dont be greedy

Whatever you say buddy, just watch that price and enjoy

Neo hasnt had a proper crash, it is being propped up heavily. There were even threads with whales explaining how they are clamping NEO price but it being hard due to huge volumes.

Same story bro

Can't wait for you to make a similar JUST thread soon, only this time it's the bagholder edition.

>went all in and bought 650 ans at $1.50 as a poor student after seeing a tip-off on reddit
>sold at $10 and never rebought

yeah i made a really nice profit but i could have had it all if i held

I'm not saying it's not going to keep going I'm. I'm saying that the rise up isn't justified by the current state of the project itself

Sent .25 btc to bcc wallet last night. .25 btc was intended to buy neo and omg

Sigh

Stay jelly man, NEO will be 100$ by the end of this weekend and all you can do is regret you didnt buy.

Maybe, but a lot of announcements have been made, first ICO will be launched on it, and its getting media exposure. Also people have been waiting for a long time for another chance at a mooning of ETH/BTC proportions

>Bought Lisk at ATH
>Sold it low to buy OKcash at ATH
>Sold it low to buy SafeX at ATH
>Decided to hodl for once instead of selling low to buy ANS at $14
>tfw looking at ANS now

Fuck that. Bought and held starting at $1.10. I knew this shit was going to get hot as fuck.

Bought 1.5k of ICN

Buy 400 ans for 150 ish
Pump happens, get excited, take a shit
Come back to a dump...

That was my just moment

gratz user, how many did u pick up for 1.10?

>Bought BTC at $1 in Feb 2011
>Sold at $10 later the same year

Bought into a Ponzi scheme "mining pool"...first bitcoin investment...caught on quick enough to pull out my funds and still make $10 dollars before it shut down though...so not too bad

>Not holding for x3400 gains

What the fuck man

Because /g/ said it was going to die, and I believed them. This was before Veeky Forums even existed, or crypto was even trusted.

>sold ans at 260k sats

Just

>Not using your phone while shitting to keep an eye on your own money.
You don't own a shit bucket user?

Sold ans at 250k thinking bitcoin would dip with the hard fork

similar to you OP

> sold ANS at .37 the hour before the rocket took off
>bought BCH for 0.2

yep, was planning to turn my 500 ans into 1000

Bought almost $500 in litecoin. Waited to get BTC when it was 3500 instead of 1700

I was away barely 5 min dude

Gonna buy one or shit my self next time idc would shit my self every day of the week for those gains

>Bought ANS for 345k sat
>Put in auto sell order for 40sat in case it went up there while I was asleep or something
>Go to hospital because of a procedure I needed, bring laptop because I will stay for a week
>Forget bittrex password
>Remember password 4 days in, check account
>ANS sold for 400k sats, great
>Check current price (it's right before NEO hype)

JUST

fortunately for you BCH will be $100k in 2 years

Knew about btc at $2.00, didnt buy. Had 1200 monero, gambled it all away when it was at like $ .30 - .40

JUST

Also
>Not being able to convince my dad to buy bitcoins at $9. (I didn't have any money at the time)

>that trading history
learn to hold my friend. holding is actually not a meme in crypto world
those shit trades make you peanuts compare to if you had hold

Selling the day BTC went to $1745. Sold ETH at 160 when it bottomed at $130. I bought back in at like 135, but my original buy was like 225.

What? I bought, sold at higher than what I bought it for, bought it back at lower than what I sold it at, and then repeated. Aside from that fuckup I made, I made more money than if I just held at the beginning and sold at the end of that chart.

Waiting for the next weekend dip.
Waiting for the August 1st crash.
Waiting for the correction.