Why are white boys from Europe trying to claim ancient Indian history? Is this the worst case of we wuzism?

Why are white boys from Europe trying to claim ancient Indian history? Is this the worst case of we wuzism?

Aryans are Indo-Europeans

But at least there's a legit claim. The Andronovo people hailed from the Ukraine and conquered what was left of the IVC.

Iranians also wewuz that the Aryans who conquered India were Iranians but that's pure fantasy I'm afraid.

did india invent anime?

Identifying that indo-european culture and mythology come from a theorised common source /= ""claiming"" indian ancient history

Iranians never claimed they're the Aryans who invaded India, they just used to called themselves as Aryans in old Persian, Avestan, and Parthian language, which is true

This is not what I've heard on Veeky Forums.

Proof it, even if there's one, its probably a persianboo or Iran loving /pol/tard instead of real Iranian

WE

Just to be clear here it's krautniggers and their sympathizers. You're nearly as bad as them for purposely convoluting the facts.

Slavs too.

As an Iranian, I can tell you no Iranian claims they conquered India, laymen or historians.

No, the most laughable and audacious is the French claiming to be the English.

Yeah by the time they invaded India they were mixed and were completely different people you retard, then they mixed further with the locals for hundreds of years before the Vedic culture became relevant

Indians are the true master race and actual Aryans, not cumskins.

Because you don't understand what you are talking about. Back in the day, Europeans realized that many Eurasian civilizations had languages and religions that dated back to a people thousands of years ago called the Aryans. In the case of India, religions descended from the original tradition are still practiced, unlike in the West. So by studying India, our own ancient ancestors could be better understood. Literally no one thinks they wuz Indians, or wishes that were so.

Superiority complex?

Language doesn't mean shit and the theory is flawed in many aspects

Just a reminder there is zero evidence any "Aryan" "invasion" ever took place. There's no record of it in any Indian text.

>Indians
>writing

English nobility and upper class was French for the longest time, that's all there is to it. No French ever claimed to be English.

WUZ

>being this retarded

>BRO I GOT YOUR SPARE WHEEL
>SORRY ABOUT THE COLOR
>THE SILVER ONE WAS $30 MORE AND I SPENT THE EXTRA $50 YOU GAVE ME ON SOME BEER AND BEEF JERKY AT 7-11 ON THE WAY THERE
>HAVE FUN IN BATTLE

poo

Because we were Aryans

WE