Tfw Yankees destroyed Southern civilization

>tfw Yankees destroyed Southern civilization

The south currently controls all branches of the government.

Yankees BTFO. They're the real traitors.

Southern "civilization"

I was so proud to watch Sessions testimony. Loved how he basically told the politicians to fuck off.

Do you enjoy being a lap dog for neo puritans? I think the bdsm term is pup?

Hehe that's pretty big talk about bdsm from a civilization predicated on literally owning black fuckslaves.

How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, old man?

>southern civilization
>inbreeding and low IQ
>civilization
Sherman didn't finish the job

>tfw american hegemony and U.S imperialism is destroying the world, including America itself

n-no it was about state's rights [spoiler]to own slaves[/spoiler]

I'm proud we fucked them. I may be liberal but I'm a SOUTHERN liberal.

The new South is literally already here and dominating.

Daily reminder: Sherman's war crimes against the scotch-Irish are on the same tier as the horrors committed by Cromwell against the same people and for the same FALSE crusade that puritans carry themselves on.

Look at this bondage paraphernalia. What the fuck was wrong with Southrons that they thought it was okay to practice their degeneracy in public?

Imagine being a rustic hardworking Pennsylvania farmer and running across cletus trespassing on your land with a big erection hanging out his pants leading his black buck back towards the border in a Victorian gimp suit. And the Supreme Court said he has every right to do so!

Alright inbreds, you don't wanna get into something you won't walk out of alive. So let's all just calm down. Uncle Will is sleeping.

fuck off """""""""irish"""""""" , this is a southern thread

>Virginia and Maryland among for over half a century now the richest, most affluent, educated, and top states in the country
"inbreeding and low IQ"

Do you honestly think every Southern state is Mississippi or Alabama?

That nigger looks at least 60% white.

You can be dumb and rich.

>Sherman memery

Not for the general populace.

>southern US
>education, intelligence
pick one

>sherman memery

I pick 2.

?

look who got the sharp end of the stick

I imagine that was why Maryland was intelligent enough to remain in the union in 1861.

>outnumbers opposition almost five to one
>impressive victory
Memery.

Maryland's choice was tipped by a large number of Union soldiers being proactively sent by Lincoln to forcibly keep it in the Union. Virginia went to the Confederacy on a razor edge decision. Stop being retarded.

Can I see a battle where Sherman beats an enemy army where he doesn't massively outnumber them or is beating up empty cities?

>Virginia today: barely any crime
>Maryland today: Baltimore is a huge shithole with shit tons of shootings
Oh I am laffin

>muh numbers
>muh cities
>we wuz confedercucks

BTFO TOPPEST KEK

So you have no counter then?

I'm Anglo and proud of the scotch Irish for their war service. Your tactics of division do not work on Southerners.

>rednecks spergout about slaves
>"aint no yangee gon' get ma slave :DD lets LARP as soldierds guis :D"
>gets eternally BTFO
>South gets flattened by based Tecumseh
>10 generations later a few inbreds are growing enough courage to mumble about the south rising again

Not gonna complain phamlam. Can't wait for round 2 of shooting rednecks between the eyes

Alabama really isn't bad.

-Georgia.

>Virginia today: barely any crime
see >Virginia went to the Confederacy on a razor edge decision
They almost made it too. One of the largest source of Southern Unionists in the war.

Realistically speaking, it also helps that Virginia has been inundated by younger people from the North, Midwest and West coast. Why do you think Virginia has been consistently voting blue in elections?

Virginia has far less violent crime then Baltimore much less the entire state of Maryland. Remember how it almost became the Rodney King 2.0 all over again just a year or two ago over BLACK and white cops killing an African-American man?

>South gets flattened by based Tecumseh
>loses battles several times in the wars against numerically inferior opponents who barely had weapons, supplies, and logistics to support their soldiers
>even had a nervous breakdown early in the war so badly he had to be removed from command entirely
Sherman a shit.

Sure, but Maryland also has a larger porportion of the population with Bachelor's degrees, advanced degrees and high school degrees.

Virginia has still be consistently in the top 10 for high schools, elementary schools, and colleges. Any differences are relatively marginal between them and Maryland. All in all I'd rather live in Northern Virginia then anywhere in Eastern Maryland.

>assblasted inbred angry about his 'bred ancestors getting obliterates

kek

>Do you enjoy being a lap dog for neo puritans? I think the bdsm term is pup?
As opposed to dying literally so your social betters can employ blacks for free instead of paying you to do a job?

I'm not from the Deep South so there's nothing involving inbreeding or ass-blasting for me. I just think he's a garbage general.

>all federal generals slacking and throwing shit about slow sieges and negotiating with the inbred states of america
>this guy brushes everyone to the side and delivers the finishing coup-de-grace roundhouse kick to the dying rebel man and steps on his throat while he's down and makes sure the inbreds have no second fighting chance
>"garbage general"

t. asshurt keyboard rebel

>Scots-Irish
>Oppressed by Cromwell

You've got it all wrong lad. Ulster-Scots or Scots-Irish as you Yanks call them were the most diehard protestants in the commonwealth and had a cozy relationship with Cromwell whom they saw as a liberator.

Ah yes, the "civilization" that had been economically and culturally stagnant since the 1820s and had massive wealth disparity and poverty. Muh Lawst Cawhs. Muh States Rights

>literally no rebuttal except more non sequiturs
Neato.

>Robert E. Lee respected and liked the Union.
>He only fought for the Confederacy because Virginia sided with the Confederacy.
I don't understand.

I love the fact that a meme thread resulted in another salty discussion about the Civil War.

Trolling butt hurt dixieboos is pretty much the only reason I browse this board

All the most uniquely American culture, originates from the South.

Is there anything worse worse some autistic fuckstick LARPing as this alcoholic cuckold?

Sherman was a so-so tactician, his strength was as a strategist. He knew how to turn the situation around and win the war. Sort of an opposite to Lee, who was tactically brilliant and strategically a retarded bonobo.

>this is what swampdwellers believe.

He was the bull cletus, he cucked the south

Why do Northerners get so butthurt when people point out Sherman is meme tier? Why do they get doubly ass-blasted when its also pointed out most of the US' Marine, Army, and Naval bases as well as its Air Forces are primarily concentrated in the Miwest and Southeast? Or that the Pentagon is in the South?

Modern Southerners are the protectors of the US.

>meme tier
he memed the south into rejoining the union.

Only when he outnumbered his enemies.

>m-muh nervous breakdowns because I'm just a sensitive pussy who can't handle being a commander

No, Grant did. Stop inflating Sherman and downplaying Grant you monkey.

>have manpower and materiel advantage
>"1 to 1 honaraburu combat yankee scum"

>oh look how great he is xDDDD do it again uncle sherman!!!111

>muh dixie
>muh lost honorabry
>muh south will rise again, gibs me dat federal aid nigga

>If you don't fight the enemy with the exact same number of men and munitions they win

>tfw Lee lost more battles than he won and dixies still think he was the best general ever

>xDDDD

Is it just me or is literally everyone who posts this on Veeky Forums just extremely mad.

just a butthurt dixie who thinks he would have been kangz with his plantation and sheeit

I think it's a general trend though.

If you respond to somebodies posts with a greentext quote of something they said with "xDDDD" at the end, you're angry.

It's like a law of physics or some shit.

>Midwest
>muh southern culture
Stop piggybacking on the hardworking, honest culture of us German, Nordic, and Central European-derived Midwestern culture, you Scots-Irish trash.

>muh union
>muh perseverance muhfugga
>muh inbreds dumbdumbs xP

Not my point at all, guess I'll have to break it down for you: Sherman is shit and overrated by fanboys and cucks

It's all apart of my layers of irony :^)

this

the west is way different from the South, one of the reasons southern culture has always been so backwards is that a slave culture inevitably degenerates the morals of the slaveowners and the whole society, making hard work seem like a bad thing. Hence the typical laziness of rednecks

>be Texas
>support the confederacy pretty much in spirit
>still end up with the second largest economy in the US and one of the top 15 in the world
Tell me more about how you lost your civilization.
Btw the union was in the right

>texas
>southern

I mean we were part of the confederacy
Ain't that count?

>southerners calling anyone else cucks