One day chart for NEO......ya'll don't think it's coming down for a dip? That doesn't look healthy

One day chart for NEO......ya'll don't think it's coming down for a dip? That doesn't look healthy.

Putting a Conditional sell order in and going to bed. Cant deal no mo

of course it's going to dip. I doubt it's going to crash though and the rebound could be brutal.

What would you consider a crash? I could easy see it dipping under .00600 possibly lower

textbook morning glory formation

Look at the volume.

There are so many FOMO bag holders that want to average down their ATH buy-price I think the new support for ANS will be .08 or higher. It might correct, but people who sold at .06 will probably never get back in for that price.

I'm sure it will dip, but every predicted dip has continued to be BTFO so i'm honestly too terrified to sell.

I see it dip to .00900 personally. although I'm done trying to time the peak to sell. At this point I'm just holding till it reaches 100$ and then I'll consider my options. I'm pretty sure we're not even that far from it.

same, im off the mind dont sell just accumulate, just keep buying in such a way that if and when it goes to $300 $400 youll have a nice six digit bag

SELL SELL SELL

This reminds me of trying to catch the ETH "dips" when it was below $100.

Classic duck boner formation.

Literally this

Same dude. I've tried to play this thing and every time end up with fewer units and having to buy back in to avoid totally getting BFTOed.

This user knows

There were plenty of dips LARPer

ETH had real backing during their run up though. Not fake tweets.

ah yes the old classic duck boner formation, although a rare sight it signifies the future of our gains, this along with the call i received with my good friends the bogdoffs, we can with absolute certainty know that neo will go to 5k tonite

i guess what im trying to say is , nice just bought 100k

WHY DIDN'T YOU SELL IDIOTS

I'm fucking done watching the charts for the day
I sleep like 2 hours a day already this shit is not healthy

>This correction

WEW

Sold at 440k, I am going to buy back at 330k

The floor is still extremely high. Love NEO.

i hate faggot fomo post like this, fucking ass now dumping and you go shill the shit, you are the lowest form of human trash

cause durrr its da next eth

GOIN DOWN DOWN IN AN EARLIER ROUND

I sold at 390 because I thought it wont break 400. I want to kill myself right now.

what you expect after this huge rise

of course its correct

the buy walls are so high

Put in a conditional sell for .009 Getting a bit nervous, but at least this isn't Shitopia so I won't lose 60% of my portfolio while I'm asleep. Looks like the price might have stabilized at 0095 so I'm not too worried.

I can count the pixels on this image
why is this saved on your hard drive user

Not alone m8, I fucked at the same point and this shit's been skyrocketing since.

Fug could have got 6 more instead of 5 if I just waited a little longer to buy.

well that's the dip. Better buy now because I don't think we're going much lower.

ALREADY

CORRECTING

WHALES BTFO

>entire coin is based on FOMO and fake tweets
>hmmm I wonder if its going to crash

Shh user they'll call you a fudder

>ITT: people can't follow a mean
No, the vertical growth isn't sustainable and needs to pause at some point. You might need to hold it longer than 5 minutes.

what you mean the latest shitcoin with no value proposition isnt going to make me a billionaire?

say it aint so user

What coin doesn't crash in the beginning?

we are all in it to make money, whales will make more if the coin goes to 0.1 btc. we dont care of the real value of neo. ride the wave

it will probably dip even more tommorow

Entering oversold territory

we far from being under 24hr low, not a crash just cooling off, same pattern as last few days

Yep, anyone selling right now is a moron, unless they are day-trading and know what they are doing.

This is just a normal price correction, it was overbought due to todays FOMO.

The tech behind this coin is amazing, all fundamentals are there. They took the weak points of ETH and fixed them. This coin will reach 200 or even 300$, but of course that can take some months.

Just believe in NEO. Hold.

Sell volume drying up

TIMBERRRRRR

Just another good time to buy in. Time and time again , after a new ATH dips to establish a stable floor. The floor is 930k. We are gonna see another crazy growth tomorrow for sure.

>It will always go up

wise words

long run it will go much much higher

This, I sold a third of my stack (1000 out of 3000), and immediately bought right back in. This is a long term hold. Day trade if you think you can get your modest stack size up, but if you are in it for real money, just buy and hold. Check back in a month or two, you will be happy :).

>long run it will go much much higher

Guys I bought at 34, wtf should I do?

Hold on to it.

and this is the short run. Where smart people sell this ATH and take profits, buying back in after its done dropping

Did you guys hear the news about bittrex adding gas? this is big news for bittrex. Users will be able to generate gas on the exchange. Get ready for another big pump

buy high, sell low

and cry in a few months when you sold neo for a loss, and would have made thousands of dollars if you weren't such a little pussy

Yep, I've been doing the same, slowly accumulating.

You have tons of literally useless coins/tokens like Dash, ZCash, Gnosis etc valued at 200$.

This coin brings something completly new to the
table (spoiler: its not just an ETH clone, read the whitepaper, it goes much further than that). Use your brains or cry later.

so whats stopping it from correcting to $20
look at GAS

yeah right, that you can know where is floor

alreay here are posts that anons have lost many NEOs. trying to traid them

there is so huge volume, that traiding is stupid

Strong hands
It's simple: you don't want it to drop, don't sell for less, and raise your ask.

Correction is going to happen obviously, its already on downtrend. But the overall movement is up, steady grow, today jump was simply impossible to mantain.

Just hold.

this correction is healthy and good thing

bought inn 30% of stock at 067, another 70% at 11. Sold all at 12.5ETH, sitting here with 11, im trying to sell for 108

>what to

Established at 960k. Tbh I'm about to drop 5k and buy up the dip. We should expect to see NEO to hit 50$ end of this week.

I mean buy, i went home from a party and doing trading while being shitfaced is definietly not opitimal

how do i set a stop-loss on bittrex.

You don't. Stops are just a cheap sell order, big boys will see it and rob it on a quick dip.

Im out. Always do the opposite of /biz. This shit gonna crash to 10

You were never in shill

I fucking did this and got fucked. It bounced right off .009