Tfw Qizilbash T*rks destroyed sunni Persian civilization

>tfw Qizilbash T*rks destroyed sunni Persian civilization

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ismail_I#Origins
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ny0m349g70
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haydar_Safavi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uzun_Hasan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>founder was a fucking Azeri/Kurd/Georgian/Pontic Greek that ruled over (F)ersians
>even to this day (F)ersians are still ruled over by a Azeri/Georgian turk
Why are (F)ersians so cucked that they have been systematically ruled by every civilization and their mother while still LARPing about "muh Aryan pride"?

Last Shah of Iran was half azeri
Her wife was also Azeri

>even during their so called "nationalist era" they were still ruled by superior Azeri Turko-Georgians
IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Last Shah was half-Persian, half-Manzeradani, dumb t**k.

>Sunni

Thank fuck for Shah Ismail converting us by the sword to glorious Shia Islam. Seriously, who the fuck wants to be Sunni?

Safavids were actually of indigenous Iranian descent mostly (Kurdish).

>Born in Tehran to Reza Khan (later Reza Shah Pahlavi) and his second wife, Tadj ol-Molouk, Mohammad Reza was the eldest son of Reza Khan, who later became the first Shah of the Pahlavi dynasty, and the third of his eleven children.
>Tadj ol-Molouk

>Safavids were actually of indigenous Iranian descent mostly (Kurdish).

K*rd wewuzzing is my favorite meme on the internet

>The Safavid Kings themselves claimed to be Seyyeds,[40] family descendants of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, although many scholars have cast doubt on this claim.[41] There seems now to be a consensus among scholars that the Safavid family hailed from Persian Kurdistan,[31] and later moved to Azerbaijan, finally settling in the 11th century CE at Ardabil. Traditional pre-1501 Safavid manuscripts trace the lineage of the Safavids to the Kurdish dignitary, Firuz Shah Zarin-Kulah.[32][42]

>The Turkish speakers of Azerbaijan are mainly descended from the earlier Iranian speakers, several pockets of whom still exist in the region. A massive migration of Oghuz Turks in the 11th and 12th centuries not only Turkified Azerbaijan but also Anatolia. The Azeri Turks are Shiʿites and were founders of the Safavid dynasty.

>From the evidence available at the present time, it is certain that the Safavid family was of indigenous Iranian stock, and not of Turkish ancestry as it is sometimes claimed. It is probable that the family originated in Persian Kurdistan, and later moved to Azerbaijan, where they adopted the Azari form of Turkish spoken there, and eventually settled in the small town of Ardabil sometimes during the eleventh century.

Dad was Kurdish/Azeri Qoyonlu Turkic and mother was Azeri Qoyonlu Turkic/Pontic Greek.

Not a single drop of filthy (F)ersian blood in his pure veins.

All I see PERSIAN'D. You ARE aware Iranian Azeris are not Turkified culturally or genetically like Azerbaijani Azeris right? Hell modern "Turks" are Persianized as hell themselves.

Safavids were and are Greeks, Armenians, Iranian Azeris, Kurds, and Persians dumb Turkposter.

>Wikipedia as a source
it's very well documented that Shia Turks/Turkmens from Eastern Anatolia and Azerbaijan founded Safavid Empire.

>The Turkish speakers of Azerbaijan are mainly descended from the earlier Iranian speakers, several pockets of whom still exist in the region. A massive migration of Oghuz Turks in the 11th and 12th centuries not only Turkified Azerbaijan but also Anatolia. The Azeri Turks are Shiʿites and were founders of the Safavid dynasty.

This says Turks founded Safavids. Thanks to Ottomans Sunni policy some Shia Turks migrated from Eastern Anatolia to Azerbaijan to create their own country with Azerbaijani Turks.
Now go back to your cave you little K*rd
>You ARE aware Iranian Azeris are not Turkified culturally or genetically like Azerbaijani Azeris right?
AFAIK Iranian Azeris are more "pure" than Azerbaijani Azeris.

>it's very well documented that Shia Turks/Turkmens from Eastern Anatolia
Where's the proofs?
>Azerbaijan
That's Iran
>founded the Safavid Empire.
The sources in that article say otherwise the other user posted.

>You ARE aware Iranian Azeris are not Turkified culturally or genetically like Azerbaijani Azeris right?
And how is that relevant when it states in the picture that she was born in Baku, Alireza Arabizadeh?

>Alireza Arabizadeh
Not Iranian but its funny how you are trying to poison the well, Memet al-Koondoriah.

It's funny to see this much sperging, does Turks and Persians hate each other?

Dumb Nawasib poster.

Turks are the biggest shitposters after Australians.

Not really sure what you're getting at. Iran has always been a multiethnic state ruled by different Iranian ethnic groups. The Safavids were descendants of Iranians, mostly.

We don't hate Persians. I only hate Greeks and balkanrapebabies and k*rds (there' s a k*rd itt)
Turks and Persians are culturally the same but Persian wewuzzing about Safavids and Afsharids and Qajars kind of annoys me

Safavids aren't Turkic, Memet.

They're as Turk and Oghuz as Seljuks and Ottomans
Even the Ottomans referred them to as Turks.

Lol how the fuck are you going to shit on my source then use it to claim you're right?

The sources clearly say that historians believe the Safavids to be descendants of Iranians. It even says the Safavids documented their lineage and believed themselves to be descendants of Iranians.

Turks are the biggest we wuz in history.

>They're as Turk
>They are as Turk
>They
>are
>as
>Turk
They aren't.

>Turks
>hating their subjects
More like pity them for their millenia of submission and cuckdom to other races.

>t*rks ruining things

colour me surprised boyo

>Ottomans call the Byzantines as Romans
>Ottomans think most of the West outside of the Balkans is "Franks"
No one cares what dumb roaches think. The Safavids and all attested historical records on actual Safavid geneology shows them to be Iranian. They were a dynasty that stems from a Persianized Kurd-Azeri ancestors that mixed with Pontic Greeks, Armenians, and Persians and got further Persianized.

Their armies were largely based around Turkic soldiers, yes, but the dynasts were never Turkish or Turkic.

Funny given modern Turks from the House of Osman and beyond completely embrace Persian culture and even used the Persian language as the language of the court and their high culture.

>Safavids
>Turks
Nah. They are as Turks in the same with the Achaemenids and Sassanids are "Turkish."

Turks seem to still have a tribal mentality. Barring the fact that the Safavids were clearly of Iranian descent, they think if you're Turk you can't be Iranian and that Iranian is synonymous with Persian only. They don't know the Safavids, Afsharids and so forth claimed descent from mythical Persian heroes, called themselves kings of Iran, and fought their "fellow Turks" numerous times.

Turks would literally be nothing without Iran. They unironically claim they're "Turanians" without knowing Turan is a mythical land in the Shahnameh inhabited by Iranians. Their rulers spoke Persian ffs. They'd still be living in yurts if it wasn't for Iran lol.

>Ottomans call the Byzantines as Romans
What else were we supposed to call them you retarded faggot
Byzantine term was invented by 2 german shitposters centuries after 1453
>Ottomans think most of the West outside of the Balkans is "Franks"
Ottomans called Germans "Nemçe"
>No one cares what dumb roaches think. The Safavids and all attested historical records on actual Safavid geneology shows them to be Iranian. They were a dynasty that stems from a Persianized Kurd-Azeri ancestors that mixed with Pontic Greeks, Armenians, and Persians and got further Persianized.

Of course the royal lineage is mixed. Every royalty in the world is mixed. Ottomans were also mixed.

Turks regardless of their military history and the glories it has are generally very jealous of the fact Iranians and other cultures have greater claims of higher and older history then them by millennias. They also try to appropriate and steal Persian poets like Rumi as their own since their "culture" produced almost no noteworthies at all in literature, music, or sciences.

>WE WUZ KHANZS N' SHIET

Ottomans were hugely Persianized. Do you know why most of your kind look similar to Iranians and peoples of the Caucasus instead of Arabs, other Semites, or "your" ancestors from the steppes? Because you were assimilated by Persians and other Iranian people.

The Safavids were a PERSIANIZED dynasty of Iranians with some Greek and Armenian mixture, nothing Turkic genetically.

>Afsharids and so forth claimed descent from mythical Persian heroes, called themselves kings of Iran, and fought their "fellow Turks" numerous times.

I'm not denying the fact that Turks were heavily culturally influenced by Persians
but "fighting against other Turks/Turkics" is not an argument. If that's the case then no one in our history is Turk.
Rumi was Tajik.

>"Iranians mostly"
>the founders is 2/4 Azeri Turkic from the same family of Qara Qoyunlu Chieftains and only 1/4th Kurdish and Pontic Greek
>then have Turkic court/military langague like the Seljuks before them
Why are (F)ersians so deluded of their own cuckedness?

Rumi was a Persian living in Khorasan. So I guess you can call him a "Tajik", since Tajiks are literally Persians who lived in Khorasan outside of Iran itself.

>Ismail
>Half-Turkish
Nice lie.

The Safavids are not Turks because nothing about their lineage suggests being Turkish. Do you know what attested means? It means verified, proven, etc...the oldest surviving known ancestors of the Safavids was not a Turk, he was a Iranian Sufist master. If you want to use language as an argument, then I guess Black English speakers are the same as whites, because that's the crux of Turkish circular arguments going back to claiming the Safavids were Turkish.

Hell Nader Shah is of Turkish ancestry but his tribe was thoroughly assimilated and mixed by Persians to the point that its almost moot where his family originated from. Its the same with Napoleon being Corsican but not giving a shit as he identified completely as French by the end of his life.

His father:
>Haydar was born in June–July 1459 to Shaykh Junayd by his wife Khadija Begum bt. Qara Othman, a sister of Uzun Hasan of the Ak Koyunlu
His Mother:
>His mother Martha, better known as Halima Begum, was the daughter of Uzun Hasan by his Pontic Greek wife Theodora Megale Komnene, better known as Despina Khatun.
Both are related to Uzun Hasan who was the chieftain of the Aq Koyunlu (not Qara Qoyunlu as I mixed them up)..
>The Aq Qoyunlu or Ak Koyunlu, also called the White Sheep Turkomans (Persian: آق قویونلو Āq Quyūnlū), was a Persianate[2] Sunni[1] Oghuz Turkic tribal federation that ruled present-day Azerbaijan, Armenia, Eastern Turkey, part of Iran, and northern Iraq from 1378 to 1501.
Again, why are (F)ersians so deluded of their own cuckedness?

we need some azəris here

Where are your sources, Memet?

>Thank fuck for Shah Ismail converting us by the sword to glorious Shia Islam. Seriously, who the fuck wants to be Sunni?

Alevi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shia=Sunni

Ismail was born to Martha and Shaykh Haydar on July 17, 1487 in Ardabil. His father, Haydar, was the sheikh of the Safaviyya Sufi order and a direct descendant of its Kurdish[9][10][11] founder, Safi-ad-din Ardabili (1252–1334). Ismail was the last in this line of hereditary Grand Masters of the order, prior to his ascent to a ruling dynasty. Ismail was a great-great grandson of Emperor Alexios IV of Trebizond and King Alexander I of Georgia. His mother Martha, better known as Halima Begum, was the daughter of Uzun Hasan by his Pontic Greek wife Theodora Megale Komnene, better known as Despina Khatun.[12] Despina Khatun was the daughter of Emperor John IV of Trebizond. (She had married Uzun Hassan in a deal to protect the Greek Empire of Trebizond from the Ottomans.[13]) Ismail grew up bilingual, speaking Persian and Azerbaijani.[14][15] His ancestry is mixed, having ancestors from various ethnic groups such as Georgian, Greek, Kurdish and Azeri;[16][17][18][19] the majority of scholars agree that his empire was an Iranian one.

Man so ************Turkish**************

what do Persians think about K*rds
Do you like them? If yes i'll stop being interested in Iran or anything related to Persian culture

Again, what is with this (F)ersian delusion?

Shaykh Haydar is half Turkic and Martha was half Turkic from the same Turkic tribe and family?

Or should we go back 15 generations of Uzun Hassans family to find Schythian ancestry and prove the "mostly Iranian" link?

Neither of them are half-Turkic. Are you inbreed like most Turks that you can't read?

Most Kurds are okay in Iran but those outside of Iran are nigger tier ultra nationalistic separatists. Syrians ones I've never met but Iraqi and Turkish ones are kind of retarded and super WE WUZ MEDES AND ACHEMENIDS and shit types.

Kurdish wewuzzery is indeed funny
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ny0m349g70

>Neither of them are half-Turkic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haydar_Safavi
>Haydar was born in June–July 1459 to Shaykh Junayd by his wife Khadija Begum bt. Qara Othman, a sister of Uzun Hasan of the Ak Koyunlu.
>His mother Martha, better known as Halima Begum, was the daughter of Uzun Hasan by his Pontic Greek wife Theodora Megale Komnene, better known as Despina Khatun.

And since you are too retarded to look up the Aq Qoyunlu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uzun_Hasan
>The Aq Qoyunlu or Ak Koyunlu, also called the White Sheep Turkomans (Persian: آق قویونلو Āq Quyūnlū), was a Persianate[2] Sunni[1] Oghuz Turkic tribal federation that ruled present-day Azerbaijan, Armenia, Eastern Turkey, part of Iran, and northern Iraq from 1378 to 1501.[3]

Seriously have all those generations of cucking rot your brain away?

What do Shia Persians think about Alevis?
Azeris like us

ITT Anatolian/Greek/Armenian LARPing as Turkic LARPing as Persian

>Azeris like us
Maybe that's why Khamenei is standing by Assad and sending cucked (F)ersians and Afghans to die for your people there.

>Mommy i learned a new word today it's called LARP :) i don't know what it means actualyl but i'll post it on my favorite imageboard
get lost kid.

You can keep posting out-dated articles with debunked sources all you want ad naseum, it isn't going to change the fact the Safavids were a native Iranic dynasty with some Greek, Armenian, and Georgian admixture and ancestry.

Alevis are alright, same with most other non-Sunni or at least non-Sunni Arab denominations.

Shit bait mate.

underage shitposting with limited knowledge on genetics
I see. I thought regular shias considered Alevis as heretics.

>can't handle facts
>go full denial
the (F)ersian psyche is becoming much clearer now in how they were subjugated and cucked so easily since 330 BC

Nigga they were turks, are you retarded user eeryone knows this.

Nice samefagging, Memet.

CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

>proxying this much
What's wrong? Why are you so butthurt?

Why do Turks have so little self-esteem in their own history they try to steal others?

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

>tfw Meximedes II the Roman destroyed Aq-Qoyunlu Turkmens
JUST

Is this made up Turkish shit?

Yes, just like this is made up Macedonian shit.

Sorry, Turks aren't allowed to LARP as Macedonians/Greeks anymore then they are Persians.

Good thing (F)ersians are atleast allowed to LARP as Arabs.
Since saying that they are nothing more then Arabs would be an insult to Arabs that aren't as cucked as them.

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

I TRIED SO HARD

AND GOT KEKED SO HARD

Dude what's your problem with Persians
t. Turk

Is that what you tell yourself, Memet?

BUT IN THE END WE'RE STILL INFERIOR (F)ERSIANS

nothing, just tired of their diaspora shits having a superiority complex thinking they are "muh pure Aryans that used to rule the world" while not realizing they have been the cumrags for Turks and Arabs since 650 AD.

>avatarfagging
>writing in all capslock
This is pathetic.

>you were born just in time to see iran extend itself into iraq, syria and central asia

so good

>while Turkey keeps sliding backwards into being a Sunni Islamic shithole
Feels very good.

>this (F)ersian delusion
I can't wait for America to invade and cuck you like so many others have done before.

Then Kurds will have their rightful land, the Turks of Azerbaijan will be able to unite, Ahwaz shall finally be Arabic and free from (F)ersian cuckdom and Balochs will have their independence.
All while (F)ersians remain the laughing stock of the Middle east while searching for another Turk to lead them.

>he thinks Americans like Turkey

>Turkey is the only US ally that hates those disgusting cucks

No one likes Turkey, dude.