OMG

Last chance , get in now and strap up

Momentum is dying down

look at the book

Are you talking about the massive sell wall?

Whats going on

this

Can somebody give me the rundown on I interpret these charts? I get what I'm looking at, just not what it means. Do I want more red? More green? Hight red and low green? Vice versa? Help me out

This

Give it some time to cool off before its next moon mission. I hope the weak handed Veeky Forums fags sell before our next launch to $20+.

To my knowledge, large red sell walls are indicative of whales wanting to keep a price down so that they can accumulate more of an asset, since if people buy into a sell wall, it will trigger the whale's sell order and tank the price.

Green/Buy walls are what whales use to drive a price up.

Of both of these, SELL walls indicate a buying opportunity since the whale is suppressing the price from going higher. When said whale removes the sell wall, the price will breakout/moon.

It hasn't dumped to shit by now and whales are accumulating chips.

You think they're seriously going to dump it right now?

Just bought 305 OMG
My body is ready

Muh sell walls are babies first crypto. Fucking retards they are worthless you might as well throw a dart blindfolded.

This shit is going to moon hard, looking at an exit point around $50 this December.

This is accumulation for the next leg up and a time for more people to get in at a a more stable price, so set your orders and they will likely get filled.

Sell wall = a push down in price (to accumulate, build momentum if it has waned so new money jumps in at the "low" price etc... it can also kill momentum and volume if done poorly)
Buy wall = push the price up (if momentum is timed right it can create massive volume and drastic parabolic price increase...timed poorly and people begin to eat chunks out of the buy wall if no one is putting buy orders in front of the buy wall...once you see it starts getting eaten too much the whale usually drops the buy wall and price begins to plummet.

I'm all in at 176,5K

More green is good but don't put too much importance in it. Whales just remove the walls if they look like hitting anyway. Learning to read the candles is much more important, some different formations like cup and handle and supports

Also MACD is a good indicator as are Bollinger bands but read or watch youtube if you're not familiar.

so by these indicators what is the info on OMG

About to dump.

can u elaborate

Its over dude. It will be .001 by tomorrow. The chinks will fuck us.

Should I just change all my ARK to OMG?

might be , but i"m sure it'll pump again after all the recent news

The price is going to go down creating a buy in opportunity (which increases volume especially off the heels of the NEO rise). If done poorly it could create free fall but if done right (which so far they have been doing a good job at being a whale) the price will begin an ascent again probably around .0022+ Could be tonight or later in the week. There's been some analysis by another /bizbro/ that puts this coin at $25+ in terms of value. So right now it is considered under valued whence the parabolic rise. The whales want this to go up like the rest of us. Combined I have seen well over 800 BTC of OMG that they will need to offload at their determined price point.

it does make a lot of sense , what are your thoughts on CVC

Should i trade this or just hold my 820 OMG

what did u get in at

A day ago

>get in at 177k
>immediately tanks to 168k

why even live.
just

You see all the people crying about selling ANS/NEO too early? Don't be like those people.

HODL. $25 by 2018.

yes you faggot this is the dumbest question i've seen on Veeky Forums

This is CVC right now. Cup and handle with lots of green. Buy more?

just sold at 1700
whats a good price to buy back in?
1500?

i wish i had something to buy in for

relax

I think it's a good idea and hold coin, I was in it briefly but OMG has had alot of fresh news today that wasn't already priced in and that is why I think it's a better short term and long term coin. Right now everything I am doing is to acquire more for Q4 Ark as I have followed the team and have no more doubts that they will hit all their milestones. If I can time everything right I will be all in on Ark in the next month.

I just grabbed some, don't expect OMG returns but has potential

I've lost EVERYTHING
EVERYTHING

FREE FALLING AHHHHHH

who knows might dip on cashoutfriday

need to research ARK more

YAMEROOOO

Seems the whales are repeating this pattern from Yesterday before pump. I'd put a sell order at $5.9

ITS FUCKING CRASHING

kek it crashed

NOW I just bought in. Thanks cucks

agreed

Please look at the charts other than the immediate moment. This pattern has repeated all throughout it's rise. This is called a shakeout. Because you want to shake out the people that have held (old money) for new money otherwise price stagnates. You have to create a buy in opportunity for volume to increase enough to push it. It can obviously fail and continue going down but I don't think it will stay there long as this coin has alot going for it in terms of "buzz".

please tell me it will return to 178k

Summer children please calm down. it's been pumping for almost a day, it will resume after a short period of rest to refuel. patience.

for sure ,relax

Whale manipulation, buy the dip!

U need to hold and stop panicing this is as normal as it can be, be prepared for the lift off

agree

I know "muh volume" is kind of a meme. But this coin has immense volume, people obviously understand the importance of a crypto which has an implementable business model and real world application in a huge emergent market. Very few crypto are more than speculation atm, but omisego will actually create a real life payment economy in the near future. Let that sink in and realise this is the best alt coin.

Change your perspective. It's a good opportunity to accumulate more coins if you know what your doing.

If you aren't buying more OMG now you're an idiot

well on its way right now...it's scary but you have to not be baited into what the whales want you to do...fear and greed...they just capitalized on alot of peoples fear. Obviously this can always end up poorly (true crash) but so far this whale(s) have been pretty textbook of what to expect and what you want to see.

looks like $5,50 was the dip up to 173k now

You idiots bought the dip right?

If you people played your cards right you could accumulate enough coins on these ups and downs to have a personal moon.

and if they did ?

is there a chart showing how the total volume has increased?

Here you go.

they are now in profit

so not idiots after all huh

To all my brothers considering selling for the dip.

I sold my ants this Saturday at 360k planning to buy back in at the dip, after watching it bounce up and down for the past couple months.

That is all I can say on the matter. Don't be me.

we are at 180k

I said it would hit 200k today. Today for me has 3.5 more hours. Still saying 200k.

should I buy more omg now or wait for it to dip again?

and then what?

take a % profit and buy back in lower

so you think it'll dip below 170k?

I think it's going parabolic to 250k overnight. I'll check in the morning. Going to bed feeling good either way

This is crazy.

Let's go boys.

hey fags how about don't impulsively click sell because you saw something red move

I'm sorry, but I thought cup and handle is supposed to be off of longer than just one month

We all start out this way. You were no different.

I know blaming the chinks is basically a meme, but the price is lower on yunbi, so any savvy chinese whales will be dumping on bittrex.

What does this coin do again?

got in at 117 and 125 last night... will buy more if chinks help

nope

DO I BUY??!!! ITS 177 NOW

I DONT KNOW GUYS

AHHHHHH

Whales are pumping.

can u explain further what this means for the coin

Vitalik's favorite shitcoin. Heavily invovled in development. Going to be the first coin running on the plasma network. Has a team of 100 employees, ICO wasn't even open to the public and was funded through venture capitalists and other big names in crypto.

Not sure what their long term ambitions are but this has a better chance of being the Chinese/SEA Eth than NEO imo.

mfw i was already charting this two days ago. this particular C&H already broke, and it just happened to coincide with the news about Plasma. it was a huge breakout.

what did u get in at
im in at 116k

60 cents

I bought 174 OMG at 178K.

Am I stupid guys...

Bought 100 at 176, hopefully we're good buddy.

Nobody knows.

I thought it was stupid to buy Ants at 600k and didn't do it.

We're all just gambling here with decent odds.

u deserve a prize
now tell us something we don't know

Is it crashing??

whales are putting up sell walls to shake out the weak hands and there's a 75/25 chance we don't see below $5 again

Artificial sell walls in place to aid in accumulation, weak hands will sell to whales before the next moon.

volume is slowly starting to drop

when should I be buying in and where are we going before the first dip?

>been focused on DNT and NEO, sorry for being late, OMG-sama

Yep, looks like its knee pads all round.

volume seems to be decreasing, might see a dip here

How the fuck is it crashing?