Most African Americans come from West Africa. So why do they view the ancient Egyptians as their "ancestors...

Most African Americans come from West Africa. So why do they view the ancient Egyptians as their "ancestors? Egypt is 3000 miles away from West Africa.

Americans are stupid. The black ones a few magnituds more.

Most Americans come from Northern Europe. So why do they view the Romans as their "ancestors"?

>Most Americans come from Northern Europe

I think a large percentage of Americans are of English, Irish or German descent. That certainly isn't southern Europe...

He's right, America is mostly a mix of German, Irish, French, and Anglo.

the largest ethnic group is German-American

Germany is mostly in Central Europe.

Does Italy look like Northen Europe to you?!

Or you mean culturally? Because that's mostly incorrect too. Taking up symbols from a civilization =/= being the descendants of that civilization, after all.

Jesus, when did we get KRAUT'd?

Late 1800s, after the German Empire formed.
They basically had a population explosion.

>So why do they view the Romans as their "ancestors"?

Because they literally were. We are way closer to the Romans than West Africans are with Egyptians. We atleast were together, and were mixing all the time back then. It's simple facts. Especially with the recent influx of Moorish DNA with Italians. Some Germans might even be a better representation of what Greeks and Italians used to look like as far as Phenotype goes.

WE

this

They don't. No one outside of fringe nordicists on the internet claim that Western Europeans are descended from Greeks and Romans. But educated people acknowledge them as their cultural predecessors who's civilization profoundly impacted theirs.

Black we-wuzzery is also pretty fringe for the most part but it does manage to make its way to mainstream sometimes. Many blacks may casually believe it. Most have never given Egypt a second thought. A loud minority nonironically wuzzes

>this is what american education looks like

>Some Germans might even be a better representation of what Greeks and Italians used to look like as far as Phenotype goes.
Completely false. You're as bad as the afrocentrics.

>a-at least blacks are worse than us r-right?

>there are people on Veeky Forums right now who nonironically believe this.

Actually the average history class in America consists of "whites are evil" "whites don't exist" "niggers invented everything" "Islamic terrorism is a response to the Crusades", "Selena is the greatest singer of all time" and "America was founded on all races and religions". It's literally Hell on Earth.

Why do German-americans see themselves as the same as Romans? Why do Irish-Americans see themselves as the same as Romans?

no they aren't

Sure they do honney

>Selena is the greatest singer of all time

The sad part is that this isn't even ironic

KIll yourself you uneducated retard.

>nord.jpg

So, he looks like any Caucasian ever but he's a Nord? Kill yourself

>moorish DNA

Yeah, neglegible, especially considering Italy was invaded by many more Germanics than Arabs

>internet memes originally used ironically are now the opinions of tens of millions of people
Shut off the computer once in a while

>recent influx of Moorish DNA with Italians
>Germans might even be a better representation of what Greeks and Italians used to look like as far as Phenotype goes
Please, kill me

Honestly people will use anything to sperg on about Blacks, Muslims, The middle East, China etc.

Outside a vocal minority on normiebook, they don't.

And it's the same n(ice people)iggers who don't even know who their father is, yet they claim to be descended from some Pharaoh.

>people frightened of the demographic displacement going on in the US today don't realize it already happened once

Old-stock America is already gone.

>Selena is the greatest singer of all time

Holy fuck i'm American I watched a whole movie about her in school and I was confused why a school would teach us about some singers life...

Those are European Americans.

Americans are ethnic mixes that resulted from the development of the Americas.

Idk how old you are but if you were evenboarn in the mid 90s like me, that is not even close to true. You must be 10 years old learning a brand new curriculum I haven't I heard of. The only thing we learn about blacks is the civil rights movement and slavery and you know it. Shut your lying fucking hole! That bit of intellectual dishonestly just made me furious and I'm used to dealing with uneducated /pol/tards on this board.
This thread is garbage too? Why the fuck do you care so much about what some blacks think about Egypt? Does it threaten you in some way?