Hypothetically, would it be appropriate to roll out tanks onto and fusillade a lynch mob with machine guns?

Hypothetically, would it be appropriate to roll out tanks onto and fusillade a lynch mob with machine guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_of_Jesse_Washington
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmett_Till
youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Canister shot and WP form the 120mm gun would be more appropriate, but sure, you can use the machine guns too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_of_Jesse_Washington
>He was dragged out of the court by observers and lynched in front of Waco's city hall. Over 10,000 spectators, including city officials and police, gathered to watch the attack. There was a celebratory atmosphere at the event, and many children attended during their lunch hour. Members of the mob castrated Washington, cut off his fingers, and hung him over a bonfire. He was repeatedly lowered and raised over the fire for about two hours. After the fire was extinguished, his charred torso was dragged through the town and parts of his body were sold as souvenirs. A professional photographer took pictures as the event unfolded, providing rare imagery of a lynching in progress. The pictures were printed and sold as postcards in Waco.

Why are white people so inherently evil?

>A postcard showing the burned body of Jesse Washington, Waco, Texas, 1916. This image is from a postcard, which said on the back, "This is the barbecue we had last night. My picture is to the left with a cross over it. Your son, Joe."

>punish criminals
>all the criminals are black
>this makes you a racist

lol

>Washington told them he had killed Fryer following an argument about her mules, and described the murder weapon and its location.[13]Long brought Washington toDallas, Texas, while Fleming returned to Robinson. Fleming soon reported that he found a bloody hammer where Washington had indicated. In Dallas, Washington dictated and signed a statement that described the rape and murder of Fryer

kys nigger lovers

>criminals
He was innocent and mentally handicapped.
>Jesse was by all accounts illiterate and developmentally disabled.
>The lynching drew a large crowd, including the mayor and the chief of police, although lynching was illegal in Texas. Sheriff Fleming told his deputies not to stop the lynching, and no one was arrested after the event.
>A chain was placed around his neck and he was dragged toward city hall by a growing mob; on the way downtown, he was stripped, stabbed, and repeatedly beaten with blunt objects. By the time he arrived at city hall, a group had prepared wood for a bonfire next to a tree in front of the building. Washington, semiconscious and covered in blood, was doused with oil, hung from the tree by a chain, and then lowered to the ground.
>Members of the crowd cut off his fingers, toes, and genitals. The fire was lit and Washington was repeatedly raised and lowered into the flames until he burned to death. German scholar Manfred Berg posits that the executioners attempted to keep him alive to increase his suffering. Washington attempted to climb the chain, but was unable to, owing to his lack of fingers.

>The fire was extinguished after two hours, allowing bystanders to collect souvenirs from the site of the lynching, including Washington's bones and links of the chain. One attendee kept part of Washington's genitalia; a group of children snapped the teeth out of Washington's head to sell as souvenirs. By the time that the fire was extinguished, parts of Washington's arms and legs had been burned off and his torso and head were charred. His body was removed from the tree and dragged behind a horse throughout the town. Washington's remains were transported to Robinson, where they were publicly displayed until a constable obtained the body late in the day and buried it.

>punishing criminals by taking their fingers as souvenirs
its obvious that white people are literally apes that love violence and killing
explains their history really

That is fucked up. And wrong. but you're *PROBABLY* not in a position to be calling people apes.

[Necklacing Intensifies]

He confessed and was found guilty and sentenced to death in a court of law. The only thing they did """wrong""" to the rapist murderer was to give him the easy way out.

nice try assuming im black cumskins but you missed the mark
if black people are so horrible and uncivilized why do you act just like them?

>giving him the easy way out by giving him an unnaturally painful death instead of a normal execution
yeah sound logic really cheaks out

>implying asians, mudslimes or any tribal savage is better behaved

You're pretty uncivilized yourself, considering that I said
>That is fucked up. And wrong

There's punishing criminals and then there's that backwards fucking mob-rule savagery. If nigs in Africa did that sort of garbage to their criminals people would use it as proof that they're subhuman.

No offense dude, but if you haven't noticed, we don't live in 1916 anymore.

You're welcome to give us a citation of an actual lynching taking place in the U.S the last 80 years.

>implying asians, mudslimes or any tribal savage is better behaved
so if all races are equally poorly behaved why do cumskins pretend they're superior?
>i said something was wrong, this completely exonerates me and my race from any culpability for our actions
stereotypical cumskin response

>but we haven't lynched anyone RECENTLY!
yeah because you've been too busy slaughtering asians and arabs

>you and your race
Trollolol

Imagine being such a cuckold that you get angry at righteous retribution against a rapist and murderer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmett_Till

Emmett Louis Till (July 25, 1941 – August 28, 1955) was a 14-year-old African-American who was lynched in Mississippi in 1955

2017-1955= 62

Is it common practice in the US for the death penalty to include being repeatedly raised and lowered over a fire, while a mob hacks chunks off?

Ya know what nevermind. basically, we want/need to get rid of all the shitskins. look at the statistics for crime. ANY crime. Look at the average IQs of the dark skinned races. Look at their civilizations. We're just tired of you niggers fucking everything up for everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc

>implying people can only be superior based on morality

Whites still are though

>white """"""civilization"""""""
lol you mean copying everything from the much smarter "shitskins"? even today you still do it lol just look at all modern fashion, music, comedy, you name it
if shitskins are so bad why do you keep copying them? classic cumskin delusion
yeah you sure are superior, being the only race too dumb to breed
lol

Sounds like justice is being served in these cases though, and that it doesn't have 10000 willing spectators cheering.

>murdering a random person because another person murdered someone else is justice

I'm talking about the perpetrators you moron.

The guys who lynched the last citation you gave were put in jail for life and one of them was sentenced to death and executed.

Let's be honest lads - lynchings are a bit over the top, no matter the crime. Burning someone alive just seems unnecessarily cruel. Just kill the poor bastard by hanging, shooting or a guilottine. Easy way to deal with the problem, the criminal is no longer - solved - why do you need to extort extra energy and barbecue some dude alive - not even mentioning cutting off his balls and fingers.

Also, stop denying moral progress.

The fact that most white people in America today consider it unacceptable to denigrate or destroy the lives of black people should be seen as a good thing, and yet for some reason you don't think it is.

>To discourage others from brutally raping and murdering somebody by beating them repeatedly with a hammer.
>To bring the community together.
>For justice

Yeah, building a bunch of mud huts and shitting and pissing where we eat, and raping virgins because we think it gets rid of a variety of medical conditions. That's *exactly* my meaning! How did you know?

>Yeah, building a bunch of mud huts and shitting and pissing where we eat, and raping virgins because we think it gets rid of a variety of medical conditions.
you mean gypsies?
>b-b-but gypsies aren't white!
whatever helps you feel better, cumskin

Well it is a form of justice. A crude one. You can find it in the Old Testament and The Code of Hammurabi.

It's called eye for an eye.

I don't think you need to beat someone's face in with a hammer to discourage others from commiting the same crime, a public execution will do the charm, as people don't like to die by hanging or an axe the same way they don't want to die by roasting or hammers.

Look at Saudi Arabia, crime is almost non-existent, they chop off criminals' heads and in some cases other body parts in public to discourage crime and it works.
No need to torture the poor bastard for hours if you intend on killing him anyways, it's pointless abd has the same effect as a crime deterrent and rids you of the criminal.

Nope. Meant niggers.

>Nope. Meant niggers.
hardly any difference considering how hard you try to be like them, cumskin

So is this like how Japan claims to have a low murder rate because any crime they cannot solve they just rule as a suicide? I kinda want to see some Saudi Police report on this now, like maybe we will find something about finding a guy who fell down a garbage chute and landed on some bullets so it is ruled an accident.

You're right, gypsies and niggers are one in the same. this is one rare time you'll find we're in agreement.

So I am guessing they count as black in your head because they don't have any cool shit that you can claim credit for.

No mostly just because they act, look, and live like everyone else in Niggerdom.

Because whites are the only ones to openly condemn this shit now (muds and asians that were born in Western societies don't count)

Yea right, I bet that if there was some kind of discovery that they were actually descended from the people of Atlantis and used to have a hyper advanced society until a volcano blew up or some shit you would be all 'Based pure Aryans, we wuz Atlanteans and sheit.'

You're not effing kidding. look what the goddamn Barbarians in the Middle East and Africa in general are doing to people on a daily basis. Their own people, other people...it's all the same to those goddamn animals.

Only niggers don't understand what the term "allegory" means. Sorry.

Nice attempt at trying to make me sound stupid you fucking faggot. However, I know that a dink who needs a pasty skintone to feel good about himself has got to keep on feeding that ego and persecution complex.

>>b-b-but gypsies aren't white!
>whatever helps you feel better, cumskin
But you do realize unmixed gypos are not white, right? The Roma language is Indian and is still spoken by gypos in Europe and they certainly can be distinguished by their dark brown skin and completely black hair. Maybe in America gypsies look like your average Joe, but not over here, over here we don't actually breed with them, so they retained their "culture" and bloodline. They form small shit infested settlements which closely resemble the slums of Mumbai, they live in their trash, refuse to work and their children run around naked in their own excrement. Most of them are mentally retarded - seriously, special schools over here in Slovakia consist mostly of gypos entirely.

Mods?

>Barbaric cruelty = justice
>This is what snowniggers believe

No wonder higher thought was born in the shores of the Mediterranean Sea

With lighter skin comes more facial symmetry, smaller (and therefor more evolved, 'less primitive' ) features, and the fact that even my ancestors, who were the poorest of poor immigrants, managed to do in one generation (Great-grandfather to grandfather) what niggers who have had centuries to do it, STILL haven't done!

Just dropped in to say OP is a nigger.

Christ this is fucked up.
I thought he stole a white mans wife but nope, just accused of killing one and tortured by a mob similar to what happens in africa/india today.
Is this degree of inhumanity among whites found only within the south or were they subhuman in the north as well?

With lighter skin also comes being sizzled by a sunny day. Also what the hell do you mean by more evolved feature, are you into phrenology or some shit? You going to show me a picture of your teeth and indicate how a tiny gap between them also indicates that you are a talented barber?I can't say anything about your immigrant ancestors but I can say that you are a fucking faggot for coasting off of what they have done as if it is one of your accomplishments though.

> Sounds like justice is being served in these cases though

Justice not being served in the Emmett Till case was what kick started the civil rights movement. An all-white jury acquitted the accused, and right after the trial, they gave interviews stating that they had lynched Till, but were scot free due to no double jeopardy.

Normally not much would have come of it, but Till was from Chicago rather than the deep south, and his family could not be coerced into shutting up.

No I mean:
>No monkey Ears
>No Monkey Lips
>No Monkey nose
>No monkey hands/feet
>No monkey teeth
>no monkey brain

>coasting off of what they have done as if it is one of your accomplishments though
Well considering the progression of the generations, I am indeed part of that success. Because that means in 4 generations, only the first generation to immigrate was *not* college educated, and with each generation we have become more successful than the last. *MY* crowning achievement personally will be when my kid grows up to do even better than me. that's how things are supposed to work, but as you can see it doesn't seem to work that way in certain (darker) cultures. I actually started out trying to be reasonable in this thread but your absolute retardation and autism made me figure it might as well be dished out appropriately.

>My biggest accomplishment will be when my kid does shit
Holy shit you are just coasting off of your own spawn now, this is some next level coasting folks.

Crowning=/=biggest. You really need to go back to basic comprehension, anoson. And you wonder why people use the term "nigger." You obviously also need to work on contextualizing things.

Maybe we should separate them in order to avoid more conflict

*crucifies u*

crowning achievement
The most important, significant, or greatest accomplishment or moment of one's career or life.

So you are still just saying that the greatest thing you will ever do is find someone willing to breed with you?

Gee, in context of a series of generations and each individual's contribution to the family, I wonder what I POSSIBLY could have meant by "crowning achievement."Didn't know we were playing the semantics game, anonigger.

Yea, and you are basically saying your greatest contribution is that you are going to find a lady to fuck. I mean shit, that is something a dirty peasant from the dark ages is able to do my good user. A fucking disgrace compared to having ancestors who arrived dirt poor and made themselves into a success. You are standing on the shoulders of giants, actually no you are just sitting on your ass on the shoulders of giants.

>Already have a lady to fuck
>Already have a kid (See: "MY kid")
>Already in the process of giving that kid the financial, moral, and physical support to go on and eventually achieve even greater things than I ever dreamed of doing

How is that not a great contribution? I welcome anyone else ITT to prove me wrong.

>denying moral progress.
Yeah, this kinda bugs me. The fact that academics are talking about "micro-aggressions" is surely evidence that progress is winning. Certainly snide remarks, off color jokes, and back-handed compliments aimed at black people happened in 1953, but nobody cited them as problems in the civil rights movement because they were such petty problems in comparison. The fact that this is what we're dealing with now means we've come a long fucking way. Truly tragic shit still happens (RIP Philando Castile), but to say that nothing has changed (and some people do), is a spit in the eye and slap in the face of generations of civil rights heroes that struggled, sacrificed, and sometimes gave their lives.

This is what Southerners are talking about when they refer to states rights.

It's an ancient custom and they want to protect it.

Because it is the bare minimum of keeping the family line going, there is no major accomplishments. No assisting in any sort of major breakthroughs in society. Plus what you did there takes practically no effort at all, raising a kid is fairly tough but honestly it is nothing great since people have been doing that ever since we were bonking woolly mammoths on the head with rocks after trapping them in pits. Seems like someone is just trying to justify the fact that they have made no impact on society so they delude themselves into creating this small dynasty that only exists in their mind.

Actually now that I think about it you are also trying to take credit for shit you are supposed to do. Going on about how 'I take care of my kids' well no shit user, that is something you are supposed to do, really putting a minimum requirement on a pedestal there.

>kill woman
>get killed
Seems about right.

And all the triggered non-whites are free to get off Veeky Forums and go for a walk until their next welfare check comes.

Why ask them to leave? Does their presence and posting trigger you?