Tfw bitcoin is going to be 10k soon, maybe more, and I only own 0.2

>tfw bitcoin is going to be 10k soon, maybe more, and I only own 0.2
>going to miss out on making it because i'm poor now and can't buy any more
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

how do i get more bitcoin before it moons to 10k

When do you think it's going to moon? What is this idea based on?

0.101 poorfag here. I know dem feels. I was going to cash out next week just because I need cash. Are you saying I should wait?

10k in early 2018, easily

with that small an amount just go suck a dick to pay your rent, and pull out in 3 yrs

Nah, I found a lump on my testicle and don't have insurance. Three years might be too long.

Google "testicle hydrocelle" if you can't afford the doctor and learn how to the the flashlight test. Hope its not anything more serious than that for your sake

Logic
it hurts
i knew about bitcoin years ago and too poor to buy in m9

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Simple, just buy altcoins to multiply your bitcoins

You know you have an anatomical lump on the teste called the epididymis? Check to see if you have a symmetrical lump on the opposite testicle. Also the epididymis has a tube attached to it, the vas deferens, through which sperm flows. Does the lump have a tube attached?

Otherwise, if it's fluctuant i.e. fluid-filled, it's like a hydroceole. If it's mobile and vermiform (worm-like), then it's a variceole. Both are benign.

If it's painless, irregular, and growing in size, then it's cancer, but you should see a doctor in person ideally.

You steal my private keys and have 250+ bitcoins

Keep in mind when you've been holding as long as me you become completely numb to the price rising and failing, fud, and panic selling.

"Oh Bitcoin dropped $300 today, that's cute. Let me check biz for the doomsday cutie pie threads"

"Oh Bitcoin rose $3000 in a year, that's cute, maybe I'll sell and then hate myself later. Yeah, nah"

I don't believe you
But yeah, big deal, I'd HODL if i had anything to fucking hold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If you would have put the 0.2 btc in NEO or OMG couple of weeks ago, it would be 1 btc by now.

1 btc isn't enough

Yfw it was just a Cheeto.

Heh.

I know man. I own .56 bitcoins down from .59. However my investments are worth 2k up from 1500.

I try to trade up for more bitcoins but ALL I GET IS MORE FIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

AND I LOST 10% OF MY BTC BECAUSE I WAS LISTENING TO YOUR ADVICES, FUCKING KIKES

>tfw another 10 neet years paid for

you're 2 moon missions away from 20 BTC, friend
the most important step was taken, now don't lose it all

>search for a job to get most out of btc
>send out 50+ applications
>no replies
>only have 0.1 btc

I guess I won't be making bank

i was really feeling good about my %300 gains but then I remembered I only have .004 BTC