Jack the Ripper

Who was he, Veeky Forums? Personally I think jews or aliens

Some guy who was never seriously considered

A sincere anglo

>aliens travelled a zillion miles to slit up a bunch of cockney hookers

>killed 5 prostitutes
Why exactly was he a big fucking deal? We have serial killers in bulk these days

Noone caught him, he actively taunted the police and was the first to generate a serious media frenzy.

>jews
I mean you're not wrong. He really was a jew called Aaron Kosminski.

Media frenzy, he was the first medialized serial killer in history.

>Aaron Kosminski
the DNA evidence is nonsense but he's still one of the more likely ones

>implying jews aren't aliens

basically the cow-tipping of the galaxy

To me, it's more likely that it was Nathan Kaminsky. The only real argument against him is that tying him to the "George Cohen" that died in the mental asylum is circumstantial. And it's a conclusion I see making a lot sense considering that cops and asylum workers probably wouldn't have cared much about getting name of a Polish Jew who apparently couldn't speak English exactly correct. He seems a lot more like a person who would have done the killings than Kosminsky, and he also seems to fit the description of the police detectives who wrote later that they were sure they knew who it was, and that he'd died in an asylum shortly after being arrested. Name fuckup by the cops aside, he's basically the best candidate.

If the From Hell letter is real, the perpetrator seems extremely uneducated and lower class.
>"from hell.
>Mr Lusk,
>Sor
>I send you half the Kidne I took from one woman prasarved it for you tother piece I fried and ate it was very nise. I may send you the bloody knif that took it out if you only wate a whil longer
>signed
>Catch me when you can Mishter Lusk"

So a jew. Most jews back then were no better than urban ghetto niggers.

>Jew
>In Whitechapel, London late 19th century

Highly unlikely imo.

It was full of jews escaping from Russia at the time

Not necessarily. Serial Killers pretty often obfuscate their actual intelligence by pretending to write poorly. Zodiac and BTK did the same thing.

He could have been of average intelligence.

You're kidding? England and USA were taking in jewish refugees from eastern Europe by the boatloads at that point.

that was probably pretty average intelligence back then
the FBI profile on the ripper agreed that he's probably very unstable and lives in the area (which was very lower class at the time)
also I don't know much about BTK but considering how he got caught he seems like a huge moron

>uneducated and lower class.

That most of the English population at the time. Is the jew boogeyman meme going too far?

>French
>People

Most evidence points to a jew so it's hardly a boogyman.

He was actually a schizophrenic and highly delusional. They found a dna match through a long line of possible suspects

Are you talking about Kosminski? Because other science dudes said the test was faulty and didn't prove anything based on science stuff I don't understand. Also there is no evidence that the scarf with DNA ever belonged to the victim, it's not even on her list of belongings. Finally, she was a whore and probably took a hundred facials each night so having someone's DNA on her doesn't really prove anything

He evaded capture for like 30 years.

He was just a grandpa who was retarded with computers

>I read a book about it :)

Yeah, did mean him. But I guess that there's indeed a high chance the tests are faulty. He was one of the main suspects from what I remember reading

yeah but still
>send taunting messages to the police
>"if I send you floppy disk can you track me down??"
>"uhh no pls send"
>"oh ok"
>sends disk
>police find his name and church on it and arrest him
even if you are bad with computers why would you fucking believe them

Yeah, the DNA test doesn't mean anything, since there's no way of proving that: a. the sample on the scarf came from Jack the Ripper, and b. the sample can even be tied to Kosminsky (it just came back Polish Jew, which doesn't mean anything, since the other main suspects all were Jews, too). It was stupid exercise that didn't prove anything except that bad science sells books.

And in general, Kosminsky isn't a very good suspect. He wasn't violent, and didn't match most of the other characteristics the cop thought Jack had. The only reason people identify him as a suspect is because one of the police mentioned that he thought a "Kosminki" was the killer and listed a few other details. Aaron Kosminksy is the only person people could find with that name who was put in an asylum at the time, so he automatically became a suspect, despite not fitting any of the other criteria. It's far more likely the cop just got the name wrong in his memoirs.

Not that user but he was a complete idiot for asking the cops, the fucking COPS whether it's safe to send them a floppy and then actually being enough of a madman to believe them.

>reading books is bad
American?

This.

Note how, while seemingly illiterate, he writes the silent k in knife and silent h in while.

Most likely just pretending to be so to throw them off.

they got like hundreds of letters, no way of knowing if any of those are real anyway

To be fair, knife is a pretty common word to see. Even a semiliterate would probably know that.

Yeah, but how many of those had a human kidney parceled with it?

I don't remember if they ever proved it was from human, but even if it was it could be just a prank from a medical student or something. Remember that the case was huge back then. Though I agree it's the only one that at least seems like it could be real

Because cops are good people duh.

Was he like elliot Rodger of the time? A beta?

Elliot wasn't a beta, he was omega.

Alpha = Chad
Beta = Orbiter
Omega = Virgin/Failed normie
Zeta = Wizard

Dehumanizing conspiracy theorist caricatures are too far from their conception. Don't be retarded.
We'll never know for sure who the killer was. Granted, it was possible that it was a Jewish man, but I don't trust Veeky Forums on this one. OPs post is basically /x/.

A Jewish immigrant suspect for Jack the Ripper is quite plausible. The retarded thing is trying to connect this to a broader statement about all Jewish people.

Didn't they come to the conclusion he was a Polish guy?

The evidence for that conclusion is extremely retarded. While it's a valid explanation, it doesn't at all rule out the gajillion other possible perpetrators and is thereby worthless.

every few years there's a new study or book about how it was actually this one guy and it's finally confirmed until the next book comes out, pls remember to buy that one too