Is it true that Jewish doctrine states that Jesus is in hell, boiling in feces?

Is it true that Jewish doctrine states that Jesus is in hell, boiling in feces?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vcXrvHQtuY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is no Jewish Hell.

But St. Paul is in Moslem hell

There's an obscure story within the Talmud that says that. I don't think it's quite "Jewish doctrine", in that your rabbi would ever tell you about it, and most Jews who aren't orthodox would probably reject that or interpret it as metaphorical in some way. That is, it being a strongly worded parable of God's displeasure with false messiahs rather than being the literal truth.

Orthodox rabbis themselves, I've found, aren't too keen on the idea of eternal punishment anyway. I'd say it's unlikely that the straight-forward reading is correct in this case.

There is no jewish hell or at least God hasn't said that there is.
Jesus's fate is just the same as any blasphemer and false prophet, there's no reason to believe that it's special just for him.
I guess it would be ironic if God created a hell just for him since he preached about hell though.

YES.

Yes there is, it's called Gehenna. It's not exactly the same as the Christian hell, but the two concepts have certainly influenced each other.

This guy is pretty much right. I'd also add that Gemara isn't "the word of God" in the same sense that the Bible is to Christians, and a lot of it directly contradicts itself because it's all rabbinic commentary on the focal text of the Talmud, the Mishnah. It's just presenting opinions of ancient scholars.

The doors of the gehen are not open yet, and we don't know if Allah is going to pit Paul of Tarse there.

Well, the same can't be said for the gates of Hades, where Mehmet and Ali wander endlessly, split from stem to stern for their vile heresy :^)

At least they're not being cooked alive in boiling poopoo.

Careful what you say about Isa (PBUH)

There are Gods other than Allah and Mohammed was a false prophet.

>Implying Jesus was a blasphemer and false prophet
Sure thing Shlomo

Is Islam the only religion where the False Prophet predates it by 500 years?

We don't believe in Hell.

Is that why you try to create it here on Earth?

angels to some.......demons to others

Earth has always been hell, and Satan is its God.
t. Cathar

>Yes there is
No there isn't. Gehenna is not like hell at all. It's more of a Purgatory. Also the Yeshu in the Bible is debatable. There are clearly multiple Yeshu and some of them clearly don't apply to Jesus.

>Also the Yeshu in the Bible

Yeshu in the Talmud I meant not the Bible.

>Jewish doctrine
>states
This was your first mistake. Ask 2 Jews and you'll get 3 answers. Jews don't definitively believe in anything.

Of course, Lord Phillip, that Yeshua is not your G..G...Saviour, he is Yeshua the very wicked carpenter from...uh...NazaBeth.

Honest mistake, now about these Livres...

>There is no jewish hell or at least God hasn't said that there is.
>Jesus's fate is just the same as any blasphemer and false prophet, there's no reason to believe that it's special just for him.

LMFAO... "False prophet." Implying humans could recognize a true prophet.

youtube.com/watch?v=vcXrvHQtuY8

A purgatory in which one might be boiled in feces.

>it's a 'everything I dislike is caused by a single group of ominous people that control the world but are somehow untermenschen" episode

The same can be said about any other religion.

The reason why nobody recognizes you is because you haven't tried going to a doctor and telling him you're the son of chaos, the ruler of this planet and a god.

Doctors, having studied a lot, will see your case.