If you bought $6000 worth of NEO 6 months ago, you'd have $509k today

If you bought $6000 worth of NEO 6 months ago, you'd have $509k today.

Buy it today if you are so certain about it. Go on, I'm waiting for the screen cap.

DELET

>If you bought
But not many people did and there are lots of coins that were out there as well.

Find the next coin to actually rise in value and buy it, that's what crypto is about.

>if you bought $300 worth of Bitcoin 4-5 years ago, you'd have a million dollars

Will the "if you bought x worth of (((SHITCOIN))) months ago" meme ever end? Shut the fuck up.

>Implying people who bought $6k worth back then weren't weak-handed as fuck.

>tfw only bought 3k worth

desu I wish I bought more but I can't be too mad at the gains. Waiting for ethereum prices and I'll probably sell a tiny bit of it to pay off some debt and then let the rest continue to collect gas to sell.

Cryptofags when is my .01 gonna be a million?

And where the fuck would a cheap faggot like me with just 600$ would have gotten 6k from? That's the reason why I keep trying to day trade, so I can actually have something to lose to begin with.

>DUDE IF YOU LIKE BOUGHT AT THE LOWEST AND SOLD LIKE AT THE HEIGHEST YOU'D BE SOOO RICH
>DUUUUDEE

man it was like .0001 cents for a whole year

>if you bought apple stock
>if you bought amazon stock
>if you bought google stock
>if you bought a winning lottery ticket

youd still have 50k if you bought it then with 600$ lmao

so the speculation in NEO right now is based in a bunch of people misunderstanding the situation in China and thinking the Chinese government is backing/using it?

But Veeky Forums wasn't shilling NEO 6 months ago user.
How would I have known?

Everyone's buying in because they think it's the next ETH, and people aren't selling because they think it's the next ETH. Self-fulfilling prophecy. A big enough correction would probably kill this upwards movement

I mean, obviously, but why NEO in particular? It seemed to really take off when that Chinese news in particular came out. I haven't been following it too well

How much did you make?

Veeky Forums has been shilling antshares since the coin emerged

It you bought the right powerball number a year ago you'd have millions

china is a massive market with very different structures then in the west. the government can wave a wand and make a tech like neo required by every citizen and business across the land. they will do things on such a scale (such as high speed rail) with such quickness and effectiveness you wouldn't know what to do.

neo will be $300 by xmas btw

It had to be mined.

i was all in on antshares for about a month, then before august 1st i sold everything to buy sc and gnt :)

god I hope this crashes so bad. I sold at 337k and I'll literally kill myself it reaches ETH levels

>tfw biz was right

what if my life is all a lie

If you bought a single federal reserve note worth of BTC at 0.003 - you would have $1,166,666.67 (assuming BTC is $3,500)

One dollar turning into 1.16 Million. That kind of growth has never been seen before.

rekt