Be Judaism

>Be Judaism
>get ruined by the Talmud

>be Christianity
>get ruined by constant shit translations

>be Islam
>currently getting ruined by unauthentic Hadiths in the Sahih books

how many fucking religions and messengers does god need to send down so we can get our shit together?

What's wrong with the Talmud?

random bullshit ramblings written by faggot ass rabbis

We're fine man, the doubtful hadiths applied by the wahabis give us bad press but I wouldn't call us ruined just for that.

>how many fucking religions and messengers does god need to send down so we can get our shit together?

We didn't listen.

What is good about it?

YHWHists are literally retarded. The Israelites literally see God talking to Moses, and they still start worshipping Idols, like 200 meters away.
Like, Nigga, how did you even build that thing in the 20 minutes I've been gone?

According to the Talmud, Jesus is in hell being cooked in a pool of boiling feces and semen.

Spread the word, brother. Jews hate us and everything we stand for.

Jesus was a sinner and a liar, is it really that hard to believe that God is punishing him?
It helped preserve the Oral Torah. I'd consider that to be a good thing considering that it could have been lost.
Underage? Or are you just stupid?

Jews will be punished for their treachery.

Jesus was God, and Jews hate Jesus, therefore Jews hate God.

That's why they're Atheists

>Underage? Or are you just stupid?
Nope, just making a statement, the talmud is nothing but rabbis rambling and trying to twist and reinterpret the torah

Just look at it, it's badass.

And everyone knows physical Heavens and Hells are Patrician-tier.

Oops, here's the picture.

>random bullshit ramblings written by faggot ass rabbis
Sorry you just sound like a moronic kid here.
Perhaps you might want to do some research as to what the Talmud actually is first? It should only take an hour or so for you to comprehend what's in the wikipedia article, although that might be asking for too much.
Sorry to tell you this but jesus was not God. He was just one of the many Jews who had delusions of grandeur at the time and styled himself as the Messiah, and died like so many other claimants since he was obviously NOT the Messiah.

Yes, but only one of those delusional Jews didn't stay dead

>Jesus was a sinner and a liar, is it really that hard to believe that God is punishing him

>Sorry you just sound like a moronic kid here.
>you've described the talmud in a sarcastic tone so that makes your argument invalid

wikipedia:
>It is written in............. and contains the teachings and opinions of thousands of rabbis
like i said, slapped together by a bunch of rabbies.

it is as valid for judaism as much as random imam opinions are valid for islam.

Hey habibi, where can I find a well translated talmud online?

>John 10:30
>I and the Father are one
Here jesus is claiming to be God. Unless the teachers of islam have some alternate interpretation of the christian bible you have to accept that he was a sinner.
Unless of course you disregard the christian bible entirely.

>1438
>there are still people unironically beliving that Jesus, peace be upon him, was not the messiah

>God Created the universe and everything in it
>Implying God is not the Universe and we aren't all part of Him

Also
>John

Not him, but the new testament is similare to our hadith compilations, the words of prophets are always somewhat altered.
The biggest part of the Injeel is still true I think

Stop talking shit about jesus, shlomo

t. muslim

Is that an image of a Prophet?

no, just an epic maymay

Nigga the gemara is that but the mishnah is the oral torah, You're a dumbass.

you must admit the framework of islam makes their job much easier and more pervasive than similar movements in christianity and judaism

>>implying that abrahamic faiths are likely to be true in particular
lol

the talmund is just a collection of oral traditions and debates, and iirc the torah/tanakh are more important than the talmund. judaism still seems more interesting as a culture & religion than christianity does.

how is it treachery when jesus didn't fill judaism's messiah prophecies?

TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD.

eastern/new age shite, your religion isn't real

The best religions are dharmic and don't purport divine revelation.

T. poo in loo

care to name a few specifics or are you just talking out of your ass?

>According to the Talmud, Jesus is in hell being cooked in a pool of boiling feces and semen.

It doesn't say that. Yeshu is not always Jesus, there are clearly multiple Yeshus in the Talmud. Also, keep in mind there is no hell in Judaism. Quit applying Christian bullshit to Judaism. If Jesus was burning in Purgatory it was just to cleanse him of his own sins.

This Jew is right.

read

>>get ruined by constant shit translations

RSV, NRSV, JB, NJB, NABRE, DR, KNOX are all fine.

Problem is most hadiths are violent and barbaric bullshit which contradicts directly the Quran. There are no valid hadith.

Thing is if you get rid of all hadiths you'd amputate islam.

Just follow mutawater hadiths, they are the most essential, and 100 percent authentic

They're all altered, look for example the part about the crucifixion, why did the translators remove the name "jesus" from jesus barabass, keeping only barabass?

this is not only disrespectful to a holy book but also blasphemous as holy books are not to be tampered with

t. pagan

>God was a sinner
Synagogue of Satan isn't welcome on Veeky Forums.

>be Atheist
>enjoy the Zohar
>enjoy sufi & quranic thought
>enjoy jansenist theology

You just have to pick the right sources.

>sufi thought
i like to break dance on graves too

I was more refering to islamic monism and its conception of determinism in general.

It is in the Zohar actually,

In the Talmud, Jesus is considered as an heretic and a sorcerer, as for Mary she is considered as a cheap whore that fucked a Roman legionary know as Panthera(perhaps a pun with the greek pateras which mean father in greek)

Joseph got cucked I see

Abrahamics, when will they learn?

>The teachings of Mohammad are the way, he is the last prophet and his word is absolute.
>The Quran is the holy book of Islam and the absolute authority of spirituality, anything contained outside of it and treated as a holy law is blasphemy.
>Muslims routinely follow practices not mentioned in the Quran, often written by men with no direct relation to Mohammad that never claim to be him, and treat it as gospel.
>Sometimes it's not even written, it's just tradition that they treat as though it were sacred.
Can somebody PLEASE explain to me what the fuck this is about. This seems blatantly contradictory to me but tons of Muslims do it. Am I missing something?

>how many fucking religions and messengers does god need to send down so we can get our shit together?

None. An all powerful god would not need any messengers to make his will known to his creation.

There is nothing wrong with respectfully dancing on a grave. Context matters, for the same reason sacred phalli in eastern religions are not obscene at all

>>Muslims routinely follow practices not mentioned in the Quran, often written by men with no direct relation to Mohammad that never claim to be him, and treat it as gospel.
like what? elaborate please

>implying the Talmud isn't the greatest thing about Judaism

Nice try goy

>DUDE GOYS ARE CATTLE LMAO
>DUDE FUCKING A 3 YEAR OLD LMAO ITS ONLY A TEMPORARY PAIN
>DUDE IF YOU WANT TO COMMIT EVIL DO IT IN A GOY LAND LMAO

suuuuure.

>be Buddhism
>remain untainted because you have no dogma other than the fact that there is consequences for being a hedonistic dickhead

>be buddhism
>die

>be buddhism
>die
>have no problem with it

if a religion dies off/goes extinct means it's false.

It turns out that any religion based on revelation is liable to be infested with false prophecy.

Oh then I guess Islam is the one true faith

just how did you come to this conclusion?

So that means Christianity is false? Good riddance to you jew lovers.

My understanding is that they follow that shit as supplements, but it's not supposed to contradict the Qaran and there's a pecking order of authority based on source.
It's not 'gospel' in the sense that it can't override the Qaran, only compliment it.

could be wrong though I'm not a scholar on that shit.

Its certainly winning the numbers game and given how Islam is taking over European society it will only become more influential.

>given how Islam is taking over European society
I pray you're just young and dumb and not genuinely this stupid

>given how Islam is taking over European society it will only become more influential.
i hopes you is of not serious comrade

Also, the fact that you neglect that christianity is growing african/south american/slavic shitholes makes you look dumb

>christianity is extinct
in what timeline?

Not only do I look dumb I am dumb as well

Talmud doesn't say any of that

Saudis need to be destroyed desu.

>a gentile who studies the torah must die
-sanhedrin 59a

Maimonides, one of the most influential Rabbis ever wrote on just that point. It's a mistranslation, it was "corrupt the Torah," not study it. Rambam writes that the prohibition of teaching a non-Jew is not because the non-Jew may not learn Torah. (It is alright for him to learn as long as he is not "grabbing" the Torah for himself). Rather, it is because he will torment us if he finds the Torah not to his liking. Based on this, he writes that it is permitted to teach Catholics the Torah (since they accept that the Torah is Divine and will not find fault in it) but it is prohibited to teach Muslims Torah (since they do not believe that our Torah is Divine, and they will torment us if they find fault in it).