Most cryptocurrencies really are fucking overvalued shitcoins with no actual real world use...

most cryptocurrencies really are fucking overvalued shitcoins with no actual real world use. can we please have a thread for some cryptos with an actual purpose that solves an actual real world problem?

t. guy who eats the cum out of wifey's ass after tyrone dumped his hot load in her

Bitcoin & Ethereum 100% bright future.

Real world problem: I need more gains.
Coins that could solve that: Any of them.

>a barely tangible use case

SIACOIN FUTURE COIN! STORE DATA FOR MONEY!!! SIACOIN GREAT DEV AND TECH I LOVE SIACOIN HAHAHAHA BITCOIN WILL FAIL

monero 4 lyf

Fucking this, muhtechfags are autistic retards.

That's gross dude. Pls don't project on this board.

government evasion

>siacoin and golem

FAT is building a fitness crypto mobile wallet that allows people to 'human mine' and generate coins through physical exercise.

OMG

holy shit i thought i was the only one who liked siacoin

and monero

Today there are these older useful coins I found out about last year, and now there are all these shitcoins with whitepapers and no one will explain their usefulness and I'm starting to feel like a cranky grandpa of cryptocurrency that doesnt know anything about newer stuff and their marketcaps are crushing my old favorites, but I still like those.

Bitcoin Cash - it's money without the destructive kike influence.

Is it really possible to ensure people really are exercising or losing weight?

If its tracked through a mobile app, whats to stop me from carrying 10 mobile phones when I jog?

Wat

the thought of some lardass hiding 10 iphones in his/her fat rolls while they attempt to jog...is hilarious.

The market cap is too low for anything to matter except whales. Believing in a coin just means you'll be subscribed to a subreddit when you're left holding bags. Everything is good because everything is shit.

ARK

if you know, you know

Don't buy in the ride if you didn't know already

this

Bitbay. Bought some BAY coins off their marketplace with money from a wire transfer. Avoided Cuckbase entirely. 10/10 would do again, enjoying my anonymous BTC right now.

Holy shit, you don't belong on Veeky Forums.org

>>>/reddit/

Problem: banks are jewing fees on factoring
Solution: Populous PPT token enables direct factoring with low fees.

Problem:Brokers and hedge fund managers are taking large fees fucking around with your money
Solution: Veritaseum, which you can use to access p2p capital markets without intemediaries

Might name a few others, but these 2 are my favourites

Etheroll dice actually generates revenue. And pays a dividend.

Its the most profitable ethereum dapp

>wiretransfer
>anonymous

shut the fuck up Palmer and keep eating that second hand cum

I really wanna see Populous get on bittrex

It's probably against the ToS, and could probably lock you out of your accounts.

Dogecoin

There's a "cash in the mail" option too but i wasn't that scared. I just dont want Cuckbase ratting me out instantly.

Blocktix eliminates counterfeit tickets and reduces fees 90%.

Yeah, just like SIGT. A professionally made coin for a REAL WORLD use application... (The fags on the discord are about to EAT this up)

l2samefag

BNB: Cheaper fees on binance.

It sounds so good, but it looks so dead.

Yeah guys... fucken told ya so.
This whole blockchain malarky will blow over just like the internet did... I mean, seriously, watching videos on the 'web'? That's a barely tangible se case if i've ever heard one... Wikipedia? haven't you niggers heard of encylopedia brittanica? totally overengineered....