How does it feel knowing that Muslims invented coffee?

How does it feel knowing that Muslims invented coffee?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaldi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Aksum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thought coffee was indigenous to the new world

Like it's a pretty minor achievement when compared to the accomplishments of Europeans

Ok sure but who invented pouring milk in it

Shut up, Islamaphobe

>impling muslims and european are 2 distinct groups

REKT
E
K
T

stop trying to false flag /pol/tards.

I'm not addicted to coffee so I don't give a fuck

not to mention that with the frankenstein abomination of drinks americans drink its more likely that the lards are addicted to cream and sugar than they are to caffiene

I'm cool with it

Coffe is native to Africa.

>taking coffee with milk

disgusting desu

But Kaldi was Ethiopian?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaldi

>invented

>literally took them years to figure out why their goats were going crazy when eating some plant's beans

>merely discovered by accident

Also they kept making the same shitty mud coffee for centuries instead of figuring out something as basic as a metal or paper filter

ttbh

Muslim also were first to create the condom, they made them from goat instestine.
However, Europeans were first to remove the instestine from the goat before using it.

nigga way?

Chocolate is indigenous to the New World; maybe that's what you're thinking of. Coffee is indigenous to Ethiopia. Arab traders in East Africa discovered it and spread it around the Muslim world. It then spread into Europe from the Ottomans.

And then perfected it.

Goats invented covfefe

I've seen 3 of these comics and each time the artist never fails to mention coffee as an Arabian invention

when I think of coffee I always think about latin america. Columbia, Brazil, Peru etc...Guess I always assumed it was a new world plant.

satan did, probably through some human avatar.

The worst take. Coffee at its most pure does not need either but a cappuccino is a delightful morning treat. Both have their place.

They didn't, coffee comes from Ethiopia NOT Yemen, it was used and enjoyed by Ethiopians for a thousand years before the time of Mohemmed (piss be upon him).

Ethiopians already knew all about coffee long before the Arabs "invented" it. This is a claim on a par with "Blacks invented peanut butter!".

>finding a plant is inventing
I am sure they bred more productive strains and figured out effective ways to cultivate and transport it though.

>Muslims invented a drug
I thought we were trying to loosen the stigma of Islam, not make it worse.

>I am sure they bred more productive strains and figured out effective ways to cultivate and transport it though.

Nope. They grew it the same way Ethiopians have been growing it for centuries, it wasn't until Europeans started transplanting it to the New World that new strains and advanced cultivation techniques came about.

Probably those French cunts...

>all basic laws of arithmetic were created by al barzi

Coffee is nasty, Aztecs invented hot chocolate so fucking take that Old World fags.

>Yemen
>Arabs
You mean Himjar jews

They're both shit as are all hot drinks

>mentions coffee twice
Wow you must be so proud that you "invented" one of the shittiest drinks around

Is this what the average female to female conversation looks like?

Kek

>be European living in temperate zone
>consume all sorts of tropical shit instead of the food your system has been adapted too for hundreds of thousands of years

Why is this allowed?

>How does it feel knowing that Muslims invented coffee?
how does it feel knowing that whites invented the modern world?

>How does it feel knowing that Muslims invented coffee?
coffee is shit
stick to water

Coffe is Ethiopian m8, and was used when the Saba kingdom was a thing. If anything the Turks popularised it to the west but it existed since way long in history.

>The first degree granting University
Wow such an accomplishment. They stole a European invention but they gave a "you did it"-paper at the end.

The coffee DRINK is a muslim invention, since they couldn't drink wine and beer for religious reasons.
The coffee plant and drinking it is from Coptic Ethiopia. The monks and shepherds there made tea out of the beans.
Arabs couldn't carry beans around, they spoiled, so they roast them instead and made coffee with them in the warm sand.
Some muslim countries still have coffee made on warm sand for tourists.

The Dutch stole coffee plants from Yemen, then shipped them to Indonesia, that is where we get the name Java associated with coffee and computer programming, coffee was grown in Java, Gosling was a Dutch American who developed the Java language, named it after the Dutch territory that gave coffee to the rest of the world.

Also, no one invented coffee, it is a natural substance.

>Ethiopia
>kingdom

pick one

this

WE
WUZ
BARISTAS
N
SHIET

>niggers
>building a kingdom
Kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Aksum

Veeky Forums - /pol/ rejects and people who correct them

Go back to 9gag, faggot.

Shouldn't be hard to find some survivng architecture from that 'empire' then.

Saba was even mentioned in the bible (Salomon part), Axum was probably the cooles thing south of the Sahara until recently too, they have cool Churches and castles and are related to north Africans and Arabs. Fucking Snow niggers were more retarded than them. Let that sink.

Churches, monasteries, obelisks, coins, various and diverse historical sources mentioning them.
Literally read a book, nigger.

Fuck's sake, boi.

>European living in temperate zone
>hundreds of thousands of years
burger false flag

Actually an Abyssinian did. Not a Muslim, an eastern orthodox.

Pic related.

The Copts made tea out of green coffee beans (and leafs and bark).
The Arabs roasted them to keep them from spoiling, and made tea from the roasted beans which would break on the way (so pretty much coffee).

So the Copts (you say Orthodox?) agents in question were aware of the coffee plant and used it to make a drink, but the Arabs made proper coffee.

"Proper" coffee is a drink distilled from the coffee bean, no more, no less.

I think roasting the bean is an important distinction.
Tea made of green coffee has a very different taste and effect on the body (in terms of both alertness and really needing to take a shit right about now).

Do you have this pic n a better res? I could only find it on worse res

Not as good as the knowledge that it got popular in Europe after battle of Vienna.

European BTFO

>Horseshoe arch
>castles
>pointed arches and vaults
>camera obscura

I can't read half of the others' descriptions, but I'm already grinding my teeth with annoyment.

Literally the biggest tourist attraction in Ethiopia

> Sufi
thats not islam

>Shouldn't be hard to find some survivng architecture from that 'empire' then.

I had a couple coworkers, one Salvadoran and one Ethiopian. They'd have playful arguments about who had better coffee.

What really pisses me off about that is people misunderstand Carver's REAL historical legacy: saving southern agriculture.

The biblical Saba was actually in South Arabia; not Ethiopia. But you're right about everything else

>I think roasting the bean is an important distinction.

Why? Because that's literally all the muslims can claim?

Also, roasted coffee has been found at archaeological sites in Ethiopia dating back a thousand years before the muslims "invented" roasted coffee.

>Shouldn't be hard to find some survivng architecture from that 'empire' then.

nigga tf

>but the Arabs made proper coffee.
Except espresso was invented in Turin by an ITALIAN not an Arab.

But it is wtf are you talking about

This.

They conquered the Himyarites in Arabia, lel.

>black christians conquer Arab Jews for Byzantine interests against the Parthians
What an interesting timeline