Red soldiers actually stuck their dicks in pic related

>Red soldiers actually stuck their dicks in pic related

Exactly how much vodka were Soviet troops being issued in 1945?

Ah the Aryan """"""""""""""""""""master"""""""""""""""""""" race

>Le bash the ebil Nazi thread

Here's you (You)

triggered g*rman detected

Imagine following a political movement that has failed so hard in the last decades that the only thing you can feel proud about is an American-funded military victory against a numerically inferior enemy that was fighting a war more than three fronts 70 years ago.

That injection of slavic genes in '45 did wonders, yes.

What's your point?

>Mongolian khazar detected

>justice4germans.com

kek

The reason people know about the rapes is because of the spike in abortions. Meanwhile millions of Slavshits rotting in the ground. I'm not even German. If they were Slavic their heads would be twice as small and their foreheads leaning backwards while speaking like an annoying Chinese subhuman.

the whole crying over the red army getting their hands on pure aryan women is pretty much rehashed nazi propaganda about the slavic asiatic hordes led by their jewish commissars committing atrocities

Germany will never, ever be relevant again, because the GOAT nation this planet has ever known will ensure it. Stay cuckolded and islamised.

>Le Nazi propaganda

I wonder who is behind this post

that's telling red army troops to kill, not rape

wasnt rape if they were willing desu, german girls opened their legs to the big slavic cock

He's right. G*rmans should have been wiped out but for the mercy of the jewish peoples. Should have let bomber harris finish the job.

I'm sorry, are you saying they aren't?

Wouldn't you take a 5/10 enemy gril as plunder if you could get it after three long grinding years of cold, death, destruction and malnourishment?

>kikes projecting their evil views on their enemies

Classic kike tactic. People fall for it because they control the media and education. How can you blame them?

We know shekelberger.

Just one issue though. It won't be Germany this time.

>its a 60% white amerifat crying about the superiority of jews episode

So fucking funny seeing stormfags bash jews when their entire ideology is fundamentally jewish.

Nazism and Judaism both believe in a master race, which through its innate superiority, deserves to subjugate and dominate other nations.

Both believe their "master race" has the right to colonize lesser races, like Slavs and Palestinians.

Nazism was nothing but German Judaism - Judaism for Germans. The way hardcore Chabad Jews look at goyim is identical to the way Nazis looked at Jews and other non-German races.

Sure thing Schlomo

>wished that all other races did the same for themselves
>except slavs lol we're gonna starve to death a few million of them

>people die in war. Cutting food supply happens. In other news, water is wet.

well to be fair they weren't exactly lookers either

global rule 3 is enforced on this board, please leave

>not against other races
>nevermind how we treated the races of literally anywhere we occupied though
>also jews are a race and we definitely weren't against those

Right. That's why German POWs in Soviet custody didn't die at near the same rate as Soviet POWs held by the Nazis.

Nope. Just routine cutting of food supply. Nothing to see here.

Acctual russian here. Most rapes were done not by ethnic russians but by savage conscripts from central asia. Just like in the west most rapes were done by shitskin colonial troops.

Why don't you read Mein Kampf, if you're really a Nazi? Hitler was writing about the intellectual inferiority of Slavs and the necessity of subjugating the Slavic race under German feudal aristocratic manoralism back in the '20s.

I would never sully my Slavic genes with the chance of bringing a half g*rman """""""""human"""""""""" into this world. Are you saying you would?

DINDU NUFFIN

How would you even research that? Did they poll the Red Army to see who was committing the rapes?

kek at Russians desperately trying to deflect the blame for their barbaric actions.

Literally shut it down meme kek
I bet you reported it too

As a Slovak I agree with him, in my country it was all kinds of weird foreign looking Mongoloids and shitskins doing the raping when the Red Army was (((liberating))), not really ethnic Russians or Ukrainians.

You're not a Slav, you're a jew.

>20's

Wew lad

>Germany and Soviet are the same nation

>being this retarded

Did Jews have a nation at the time or were they vermin refugees from Khazar?

We had very strikt dicipline in the red army and rape and pillage were forbiden. You may have heard that we had a custome back then to shot our oun soldiers for the slightest disobedience

This

They were doing it for revenge, not because they thought German woman were especially attractive.

>Be German girls
>attractive to German men

Amazing, its like being shocked at Italian men being attracted to Italian women, as if different ethnic groups and races have features that would attract other members of the same ethnicity/race

this board has rules, please respect them

You are not seriously saying german men found this attractive

There's a reason Nazi Germany was desperately trying to conquer surrounding countries.

Really
boils
my
noodles

>yfw all the "german" women in Downfall were played by non-germans

felt betrayed desu

It's uncanny how they look more human than their southern counterparts, but yet they're being starved by some strange pagan regime.

that poster in the background is p cool desu

Yes they were.

Buddy, the most POWS died in eisenhowers camps in the rhineland.
By far. And german pows were pretty well treated until the supply lines got cut.

First wave of the red army was basically 2 million concripts from central asia. The second wave was mostly ethnic russian who behaved a lot better than the almost completly unsupervised first mongol wave which was free to do anything.
After that, I heard stories from survivors red army rapists were instantly shot on the spot.
Grandma told me. Im ethnic german and both families stayed in Germany during the last months and after the war.

>Soviet propaganda minister
Kek, nothing like that ever existed, Erenburg was translator and writer, try harder Stormfag.
This is what butthurt half-negroid Americans actualy bealive

>quoting homosexual Wallon that spent most of his life claiming he is Tintin
Try to find some real quotes.

(((Aryan nose and forehead leaning backwards)))

Why do stormfags always use fake quotes?

>making light of mass rapes
Really classy.

>most rapes in the west.
Dumb russian. There were barely any colonial troops in the west

You do realize that there were rarely any colonial troops?
You must be thinking about WWI.

Can't rape the willing.

post more cute grils you faggots

Spend 30 minutes on Periscope then tell me Russian girls are ugly.

Slavshit women aren't pretty, it's telling that those who get posted usually don't have pronounced typical Slavic features (like blonde hair for instance - it's much rarer in Slavic countries, esp. Ukraine and Russia, than these people seem to think).

Le pretty Slav women meme has the same roots as yellow fever, i.e. rejected losers projecting their fantasies into "pure, natural, feminine, beautiful" Eastern women. No succesful Western man cares about Slavs, it's the losers who think they're their last resort.

left is mai waifu

> it's telling that those who get posted usually don't have pronounced typical Slavic features
> (like blonde hair for instance - it's much rarer in Slavic countries, esp. Ukraine and Russia, than these people seem to think).
Except they do you nigger, iam Slav myself and i live in Slavic country, blonde people are about 50% here

"Germans have larger noses, full jaws, broad shoulders, and larger bone structure overall."
This is literally definiton of those on my pic, Germans are supposed to look like Neanderthals

Those digits though

so it seems
so it seems

>it's telling that those who get posted usually don't have pronounced typical Slavic features (like blonde hair for instance
>posts photo of blonde women from Poland
what did he mean by this?

It is just women from Poland are ugly as hell. Other slavic countries are filled with cuties. They are mostly dumb whores though.

Blonde Jews in denial

>blonde people are about 50% here
further proof that slavshits are subhuman

I hate Soviet government, but this one is just right.

>Posts no proof

Only British women are uglier than German women

Not only quotes, tbqh.
They do photos, as well.

>Except they do you nigger, iam Slav myself and i live in Slavic country, blonde people are about 50% here
Sure thing.
If you include light brown maybe.

Ever heard of hair dye?

Is Veeky Forums safe for color blind people?

I would have shot that bitch on sight tb h

its a shame the russians didnt kill them all

>can't even distinguish dyed hair from natural blonde hair

shows that you've got no clue

Any port in a storm you low T neumale. Plus they were colonizing thier wombs. Just the fact that they were cucking their averious population genes is enough to make it worth it.

that's nothing copared to where those anglojusen put there shlongs

I don't get why you fags put up pics so of their old ladies as representatives of the whole race's attractiveness.

>tfw mestizo
>tfw dating a qt German-Iberian American

Boy the kids are gonna look funny

>le "le" meme

I agree. Blonde is shit tier. I was never proud of my dark blonde hair and would be even more ashamed if it was light blonde.

>what is battle-boner

Also,

I would happily fuck, marry, and breed, any of those.

Nice cherry picking

>India
>Pakistan
>*****Aryan*****

t. nigger

Do you have a proof that the rapists were ethnic Russians?

How do I know OP is cherrypicking and not you?
He showed 3 girls and you only have one!

Yet another white girl falling for the small, dark and ransom meme.

>Americans are race mixing
More news at 11

>no tits
>no ass

woah...the power...of aryan women...