How do I turn .5 BTC into 5 BTC?

How do I turn .5 BTC into 5 BTC?

You short ETH and wait. I give it a month max.

buy DNT and / or SIGT, wait a bit

Bitbean ofc

Buy 4.5 BTC.

you should have bought DNT three days ago

I've turned .05 into 6.5 over the last 58 days. Write a bot, trade 24/7.

Send to me bruh, i'll double it every month until it's 5.

I need shit that hasnt already pumped

buy bnt you stupid fuck. it's not stopping until 20-30 cents

Simple math, either multiply by 10 or add 4.5

i meant dnt

any sources on writing bots?

okay mr trips but where do I buy dnt?

liqui.io

which programming language?
whats the logic?
care on sharing?

I recommend you get into the 0X Token sale, you have to register for it and install CIvic on your smartphone, do not uninstall civic once you've registered, you still need it on your phone for the actual token sale on the 15th. registration ends in like 10 hours or less.

Bet 0.5 at 10x payout on one of the dice sites. Risk is 91% chance you lose everything. Good luck.

Just regular old Python. I'm not selling the bot, giving it away or telling you how it works - it's too valuable.

Just referred to the API docs for the exchanges.

Fuck that, etherdelta, its quicker

Give a really general summary of your bots logic
How does it make money when the market is trading horizontally, up, or down?

Is it trading pairs? 2 standard deviations?

>etherdelta
haha I like it's edgy user interface. Really makes me feel like an elite computer dude

Buy low. Sell high. Easy!

Not asking you for your code.
Asking basic logic.

And how does your bot identify if the market is crashing and know to not buy? Are you also shorting?

REEEEEEEEEEEEE GIVE ME THE CODE

I believe in you. Write your own bots, we will compete in the market and we will all become stronger for it. Bring original ideas. Veeky Forums will win the bot wars.

So all the code you have is your own original idea?

If you are less risk-averse, you hold it for 3 years. Otherwise you gamble on altcoins

Yeah, it's totally original. I keep waiting for it to fuck up but the worst it did was go sideways when the market had that downturn in late June and early July. I'm actually not sure what it would do during a crash or correction now, I deployed some changes to hopefully profit even during a shit market but the market turned around at literally the same time. I don't want to keep anyone poor but I don't think Veeky Forums will invest if I give you the option - would you send btc if you'd probably get back 1.1x? I doubt it. I wouldn't.

Whats your trading frequency? I guess it must be really high and your are trading really small amounts of money each time.

Quit larping and grow some balls, use your $1600 and buy $cvc before it hits 5 dollars or buy some THC vape juice online its the next big thing to sell to all the kids with $150 vape mods

wow smart man. You came up with all original ideas without any research or what so ever.
Why you asking for btc, since your bot (made up with original ideas) is making tons.

Your attitude is the correct one to have, that's why I'm not sure if I should bother writing and testing the code to make it the Veeky Forums bot - you're just going to think I'm a Pajeet after your .01 btc.

I was just curious about the logic and how it works.
But seems like you've got time to respond but can't
provide single logic. Good on you ..after all you are Pajeet.

Alright, alright, I'll tell you exactly how it works. Fine, you've convinced me. It buys some crypto, right, and then later... in the future... it sells that crypto - the same one - the same amount. Okay, but here's the real genius - it sells for a HIGHER price than it bought for.

Filip Bitbeans

They're rebranding so maybe

Really? You got any info on this?

>buy 200$ worth of bitbean
>rises up to 11k$
>don't sell

Regrets