Why were white people irrelevant in ancient times?

Why were white people irrelevant in ancient times?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallstatt_culture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The concept of whiteness did not exist until Isabella's destruction of Emirate of Granada.

Snow people are naturally bitter. The cold weather has historically prevented them from becoming civilized without the help of superior Mediterraneans. It's a damn shame, too. If we hadn't civilized these snow barbarians they would still be dangling in trees. Now they have the nerve to LARP as the people who civilized them.

How's the GDP southern Europe?
Oh, Germany's bailing you out again?
Oh well, better luck next time you poor fuckers

Nice divide and conquer tactics, schlomo. Romans are white.

Not true. If anything, they are black.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

>snow people
Can we stop associating people like Danes and Germans with snow? Their countries are basically fucking California compared to Canada or Russia.

Are you American or something?

>enforcing retarded and painfully imbecilic American concepts of race on ancient cultures

It's the exact same American nigger posting this shit over and over again and baiting with it.

Actually, this is how my ancestors, the Romans looked

True. One drop rule is the golden rule.

>modern populations are representative of ancient populations

why are jews so black

>the international jewish conspiracy focuses its time and resources on keeping autists on Veeky Forums at each other's throats

That's actually been well documented.

Because they originated in Ethiopia.

we wuz jooz n shiet

>Alexander the Great was blonde
>All the great Roman Emperors were blonde
>Charlemagne was blonde
>Roman and Byzantine empire used Germanics as their armies because of their strength and loyalty
>Medniggers go full WEWUS whenever this is pointed out

Elaborate.

I didn't believe it at first either, but then I did some research. People from the levant enslaving people of nile (ethiopics) is essentially what ancient Egypt was.

WE

It's actually true. I know it strikes at white insecurity, but it is actually true.

DAS RITE

Yea it is right. I don't mean Americans, but the original Jews are from Ethiopia. That is true,

What ?
Please redpill.

gay

They were irrelevent until Little Alex Big empire.

so you're italian then?

Why are niggers still irrelevant in modern times?

>>All the great Roman Emperors were blonde
wrong

>>Medniggers go full WEWUS whenever this is pointed out
plenty of medditeraneans are blonde, it's not unique to snow monkeys

Why does euros fetishise with blonde hair while most of them don't have it?

because of Hitler. Germans are completely incapable of independent thought so when one of them is broken, I.E Bismark or Hitler, they follow their words and thoughts blindly because they are incapable of anything else.

Elaborate what? Various political groups have their paid shills on Veeky Forums, see CTR for example.

It's actually spics who always fetishize blond hair for whatever reason. I know many beaners who refuse to date non-blond women and blond hair is considered the ultimate sign of whiteness in Latin America.

LOL based spics!

CTR was long disbanded and had nothing to do with jews.

>nordcucks
>white
>meds
>not white
Fuck off nigger

Real Jews are black.

Melanin and lack of need for indoor jobs

they spent millions on a bot that @'d alt right twitter accounts with 'love wins!'

I don't get what crash team racing has to do with any of this

Our modern racial ideas are a product of colonialism. Nobody talked about "white people" as a class until this point.

I'm latino and I've never encountered this.

I think it was Aristotle who wrote that he believes the blond people will never be able to be civilized because they are just too barbaric, while he still held some hopes for the Celts, or something like this.

He was right.

because it's rare and exotic.
black haired girls with light eyes are my fetish.

>tfw modern Greeks are desperate to be accepted by Germanics

What went so wrong?

Jews are inbred degenerates, blacks associate with those characteristics, go figure.

>Hebrews
>Meds
WE

WE

we wuz

>shows Greek and Roman achievements
>"Why were white people irrelevant?"
saged

lmao

Stop taking credit for Mediterranean achievements, cumskin

Aside from Varg and a few other retards, everyone agrees that both Italians and Greeks are/were white.

saged

>everyone agrees that both Italians and Greeks are/were white.
Yes. The wrong kind of white. They were the "Southern European Papists" who were denegrated as secondary class citizens and segregated to their own insular communities.

You made that up

You just made that up

>hole left by Chrisitanity . middle school . jpg

>he thinks there aren't blonde Greeks and Italian
Nord we-wuzzers are just as bad as Afrocentrics

I'm habesha and I'm flattered but there is no evidence for this genetically, linguistically or archaeologically.

>Romans
>Greeks
>not white

Only the one about the Varangian Guard and maybe Alexander are right. Even then, there are some (albeit rare) blonde Meds, of which Alex would have been (even if he was blonde, which is doubtful).

There is actually linguistic evidence as well as genetic evidence.

> implying the idea of whiteness didn't only appear after recently independent new world nations failed to create their own identity
this is basically the entire history of the United States of America.

Ok what the fuck did nordics achieve during 1000-2000 year phase?

The concept of whiteness was invented by iberians, who wanted to differentiate themselves from the natives of their conquered lands.

For them, it was a synonym of european.

The modern concept of white comes from anglos, perverting it.

That doesn't mean what you think it means

I thought Alexander the great had black hair

Same

Good job user. Only in /his

This picture was debunked several times, and by almost everybody, but still some ignorants keep falling on it.
That study couldnĀ“t make a difference between what it is north-african and what it is sub-saharan. It's wrong.

>Arabs
>natives of Iberia
You gotta be shitting me.

>Why were white people irrelevant in ancient times?

Italians, greeks are white people you dummie

WUZ

No they aren't. Quit WEWUZZING snow nigger.

t. Jamal

reading comprehension isn't your strong suit huh

WUZ

The concept was developed during the reconquista you dumb fuck.

The cringiest thing is when white people larp as aryans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallstatt_culture

>cringe
>larp
>DEM WHITE PIPO RIGHT
Hi plebbit.

JEWS

huh, whiter than the Brazilian (most likely you) who posts this shit on other boards

>Caesar was blonde
>Augustus was blonde
>Marcus Aurelius was blond
>Trajan was blond
>Medshits still deny this

All I see is two white mens in that pic

One got depicted in a cartoonish meme way. While other one is Gerard Butler look-alike.

You, really don't know, how to use commas

I've ran into him on another board, he's indeed some pardo monkey from Brazil who pretends to be Mediterranean and says Mediterraneans aren't white (as if they were half niggers like he is).

It is for Italians and Greeks at least. There's a buch of studies and the genetic profile of these places are basically the same