LTC

I've made a decision regarding my litecoin bags.

It's time to bleed them over a few days into something else. I've already missed the moonings by holding this garbage. We've seen other coins supported by their creator and yet this is the only crypto whose own creator doesn't support it's value.

But most importantly, is that there's no reason for it anymore.
BTC and ETH have eaten up the PoW market.
New coins are coming up into the top 5 that are eating up the PoS market.
Where does that leave LTC?

In the past few weeks, every time there has been a price gain, LTC gets dumped by everyone. So far the only thing I've seen LTC used for lately is QUICKLY moving money across exchanges. No one wants to hold it, and honestly it's probably completely manipulated by the chinese.

It's too bad that I've missed out on some pretty obvious gains, even if I did poorly elsewhere I would have likely gained at least 50% due to BTC/ETH gains and gains in NEO/OMG.
There will be other opportunities, but I doubt such massive gains like these will come for a long time. The events that led to them are hard to reproduce.

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/price-analysis-august-10-bitcoin-ethereum-litecoin-zcash
forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2017/08/08/what-venture-capitalists-see-in-bitcoin-ethereum-litecoin-and-other-digital-currencies/#72d742a4733f
newsbtc.com/2017/08/07/charlie-lee-confirms-litecoin-boring-people-patience/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just dump them
dont worry about selling at a loss, you probably aren't
look at the USD value, it's pretty OK. You would've had to be a total retard to be in a loss with LTC fiat wise atm.
really though, LTC has no more future now that btc has segway

yup, LTC is garbage. any justification for its existence disappeared the moment bitcoin cash got created.

That would be a mistake. It's already retraced 70% from it's reason run and will be gearing up for another push soon.
I don't hold any because I'm in other coins at the moment, but selling now towards the bottom of the accumulation phase is how you stay poor and market makers get rich. If you can't be patient and hold for more than a month then you wont make it

I've been holding for a while and this shit isn't going anywhere. It's recovered 39->47.5 from 58->39.
BTC has doubled in value in that time, more with BCH, ETH has over doubled in value, NEO/OMG have had 150%-250% gains

So explain how LTC is going to moon when the market cap is in so many other places now?

atomic swaps is going to double the value of litecoin by the end of 2017

not logical.

Buy the Bean dip.

Why do you think that Atomic Swaps will double the value?
They aren't even ready or have any timeline.
It's a meme to say that it will be automatic, or that they're coming in a few weeks.
And what value do they give? People have to use atomic swaps and no one is

Also twice today the chinese markets have driven the price down.
Once earlier today that it recovered from slightly and again right now. GDAX is literally 1$ above the chinese exchanges at the moment

Got them feels user - had high hopes for LTC to 100... but then again we were just hoping for 50 back in July..

It did its thing, it's out of gas.. not enough volume to pump it out when its limitless - whales dont give a fuck about difficulty of mining, they're looking at numbers.

>volume to pump it out when its limitless
what? What do you mean limitless?
But yeah, I think LTC has done all it can do.
I'll move things slowly over the next week or two, maybe quicker if the market decides to crash.

I've missed way too much with this shitty bag

(Soz for samefagging, got my bib of wine going tonight)
52,408,657.4/80,000,000 coins and it's been circulating since 2011..

Pretty sure there's no rush to fill the rest of the 30 million - although that'd be the only way LTC would come back.. If it doesnt crash out miraculously in 3 years, would be a great coin to return to as a trade.

Until then just heavy ass bags on a retro design. poor LTC.

LITECOIN haw potentials that cannot be ignored. The coin has been enjoying a rather steady growth and it is a sure coin in the long run ....

I hope the following helos
a little research reveals

cointelegraph.com/news/price-analysis-august-10-bitcoin-ethereum-litecoin-zcash

forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2017/08/08/what-venture-capitalists-see-in-bitcoin-ethereum-litecoin-and-other-digital-currencies/#72d742a4733f

newsbtc.com/2017/08/07/charlie-lee-confirms-litecoin-boring-people-patience/

People are foolish and fail to see the stability the LTC has exhibited rather than volatility! !!! From that point of view and given until 2 weeks ago it was the third / fourth largest coin in terms of volume of trade.... more and more people should ideally be making moves to buy it ..... (think about the current climate of geo-politics)

remember that 80% of LTC is controlled by the devs. You might as well hold fiat at this point because LTC never goes up or down. May go down heavily once people realize they invested in an outdated scamcoin though.

LTC is a very safe hold, but its slow and steady increase make it unrewarding for someone more focused on actively trading.

Litecoin tends to stagnate for a while, but when it pumps it goes mental. We are due for another pump soon. The good thing about litecoin is you can expect it to not randomly dump into oblivion out of nowhere, it is almost as good as store of value as bitcoin.

Litecoin is probably the most useful coin other than Bitcoin due to how stable it is (and how widespread it is). Plus accumulation phase is ending, you would have to be a retard to sell now. The next pump will peak at ~3.5B before correcting at ~3-3.2B

I am sory youbean it will goto 3.2 - 3.5 bitcoin per LTC in value???????????????
This will be a volcanic eruption......

Dump your Litecoin, you dont deserve the crazy gains when it does pump. People say it doesnt do anything but apparently they dont take a look at the charts

dump it faggots, just get it over with so we can stop seeing these litecoin crying threads

They should rename litecoin "$45 coin".

haha. ltc could be sitting at 70$ in a few months but if it sits there longer than a week this place will still fud it.
never change biz

>damage control damage control damage control

Found the bagholders.

Sure it can:
>btc pumps to 6k usd
>ltc dumps to .0115
>ltc is now worth ~70 usd
Congratulations on your future 'gains' user.