Americans are allowed to LARP as Ancient Egyptians because cultural appropriation isn't real

>Americans are allowed to LARP as Ancient Egyptians because cultural appropriation isn't real
>African-Americans are not allowed to LARP as Ancient Egyptians because that's cultural appropriation

Make up your mind, Veeky Forums.

>Americans
You mean European-Americans.

Simple really. Americans pretend to be Egyptian, Blacks BELIEVE they're Egyptian.

This.
Americans = Indigenous people
African American= black americans
European American = white americans

Anchor babies should know their place.

/thread

>Americans
>Europeans
>mfw

Most Americans are mongrels, your average white american has some type of black ancestry in their family tree and vise versa

There's a difference between role-PLAYING and actually believing there's any relation

I refuse to believe this. I'm white american from the south and I don't see anyone in my family having mixed black in them.

>egypt thread
>its about race yet again
you motherfuckers don't discuss shit else it seems

You're probably 11% black or something. There's no shame, it really doesn't matter.

It's the trolls that come to hound /pol/tards, like those fish that hang on sharks

>the south
see Southerners are the most nigged, other American whites are pretty much pure.

No, Americans means whites. The "natives" didn't create the country, America is a thoroughly white concept, natives just happened to be on the land when it got created. For all purposes they were little more than wildlife.

Didn't most European americans arrive post 1840 or something?

All that needs to be said.

No it doesn't. Those are Europeans.

STOP POSTING THE EXAMCT SAME BAIT THREADS. Sage in all the fields

The republic was founded on the system the six nations used to govern.
Your argument is purely wishfull thinking, which is probably why you're focussed on race. Wishfull thinking

That's why they're called Native or Indegenous Americans but colonizers belonged to the Indo-European culture and language family.

"white" is a culturally damaging label based on skin color that should be consigned to the scrapheap of history.

It really wasnt

No, it really was

White people good, black people bad. Class divide etc etc.