When did anal sex, oral sex, and any other forms of sexual intercourse pop up in human civilization?

When did anal sex, oral sex, and any other forms of sexual intercourse pop up in human civilization?

It doesn't make any evolutionary sense as to why they would. Since neither are primarily used to procreate

people want to feel good, stick it in different things to see how it feels. an unintended consequence of encouraging humans to stick it in a hole for pleasure

bonding through sex is a thing, giving pleasure and recieving it also creates a bond

which is needed to procreate successfully, we arent rabbits to shit out a dozen of us every few months and then hope the best

you need to bring up your offspring aswell to consider procreating successfull

>in human civilization
Try prehistory. I don't think much thought goes into sticking a penis wherever. It was likely learned through empirical knowledge and experiment.

>hedonistic degenerate activity creates a bond

That's not how things were until le sexual revolution meme. In a fact it doesnt create a bond, it only makes people more materialistic, hedonistic. You can simply look up divorce rates.

maybe for you, loser.

You do not honestly believe that the first humans started to have sex to procreate rather than "easing the itch"?

Google "monkey raping a frog" on YouTube

We have always done such things

Predates humans... Most mammals masterbate on anything and everything, as I'm sure you well know.

Doesn't affect natural selection. If the critter is sticking his shlong in it feels good in, eventually, he'll stick it in a vag.

That's the sorta randomness you get when you're built by blind trial and error, instead of by design.

- board's gone to shit anyways, fucking summer.

angry virgin detected, ill tell my gf while i make love to her tight anus how degenerate we are

The real mystery is why massaging the prostate causes orgasms that are apperently greater than normal ejaculatory orgasams by several orders of magnitude and do not have a refractory period. I mean what the hell, did nature intend men to bumfuck each other or what.

Maybe, like the hypothesis of the evolution of kissing (which certain people itt would also consider degenerate, I guess), it has to do with the exchange of bacteria to build up immunities.

Otherwise, I'd go with what has already been stated here, about easing itches etc.

>Implying your grandad wasn't copping mad gobbies off your grandmother

Bonobos, close primate relative of ours practice oral sex. So likely humans do it since ape times too.

I wonder how it first happened though? It had to be the Neolithic age. Did a random dude/ female just decide why not try putting my genitals in the mouth instead and see what happens? Of perhaps the person on the non receiving end decided to try something different. Sure is fascinating to think about.

Just spaming random ideas here: maybe it started as some pseudo-religious ritual in some random tribe and then spread in a meme-like (the Dawkins kind) fashion to other tribes and basically took a life of it's own

Basically, this.
Mate, a healthy sex life contained within a relationship only helps bring the partners closer. It is natural to want to please a person you love.

Well I'm not sure about more pleasurable . I need a source on that and it better not just be articles by that feminist Laci Green either.
She is not a scientist or MD in anyway.
I would figure pleasure men get from that having to do with the da t that a lot of males never really got to get laid precivil or pre human thus they had no choice but to masturbate or fuck other dudes to get off.

I've seen you pop that check
Craning your neck at my car wreck
It always seems the juice used to flow
In the car, in the kitchen you were good to go
Now we're stuck with the tube
A sink full of dishes and some aqualube
I remember you and me used to spend the whole damned day in bed
Losing a whole year
And if it's not the defense then you're on the attack
When you start talking I hear the Prozac
Convinced you've found your place
With the pierced queer teens in Cyberspace
When you were yourself it tasted sweet
But it sours into a routine deceit
Well this drama is a bore
And I don't want to play no more
I remember you and me used to spend the whole damned day in bed
Losing a whole year

Holy fuck dude it is the most used lubricated orifice in the human body. It would not take long.

this is the guy who always posts about dicks! take your weird dick fetish to /b/ you will be accepted there i promise!

I would say around the same time as the cognitive revolution, so some 75000 years ago

its alright, but that's a huge exaggeration

This is true...it probably came before the preneoplith period then. People just lounging around and trying random sit with their genitals.

Remember that when people weren't working they didn't have a lot of shit to do except maybe to go the tavern and get shitfaced and of course, have sex.
Having sex the same way can get boring quick, so people experimented with shoving their mickey in other holes for fun
They liked it, and it stuck

with that thought, I wonder how many times accidents happened where they would mistakenly bite down...
It guess it's the same trial and error that probably went into figuring out that only females who start their periods could get pregnant when you fuck them.

"evolution should '''make sense'''" is the most common fallacy in popular biological thought

> le hedonism is bad meme
How can people fell for this?!

Some other primates like bonobos perform oral sex, it's pleasurable that's enough reason for mammals.

In what way? Mutations occur in species and if the trait is found to be at the very least survivable it persists, if the mutation is maladaptive to the species it doesn't get passed on.

Oral sex I get, it's just an extension of kissing, which is an extension of tasting and eating. Anal sex is a fucking mystery.

>Use the other hole!
>b-ball you poop from there...
>Not right now I don't!
>No thanks weirdo, indoor plumbing hasn't been invented yet, and I'm not hiking my ass down to the river to avoid walking around wreathed in the stench of poop-dick all day.

>implying procreation makes any sense

>pic related
explain.

Reverse rescue gif

I thought blowjobs came from the Egyptians. Is this a meme and I fell for it?

I don't remember exactly where but there were studies hinting that giving oral sex actually increased a woman's chance to be fertile with her mate due to the hormones in semen making their bodies more receptive.

Honestly, we're animals, odors and hormones rule us whether we notice or not. Our arousal and sex exudes from our orifices and appendages, it's silly to ask why we want to put our noses and mouths on them.

You sound like youd be super fun to be around

the chimu were something else

>You know who'd love this being born automatically into rebellion against an all powerful deity and being saved from a destiny of eternal torment dealio? My unborn son.

Its wacky tbzh family

They didn't. Mammals have been doing it for millions of years, especially apes.

If there is phallus, and there is pink-hole. Then there is inappropriate activity unsuitable for minors.

What the fuck am I looking at

Monkey lesbianism.

Swallowing sperm makes a woman more likely to conceive from penetrating sex with a given partner. It's an effective pregame.

When people found out they were holes you could stick it in.

>It doesn't make any evolutionary sense as to why they would. Since neither are primarily used to procreate

You don't make any sense. Evolution isn't a conscious designer. Things that emerge and work well enough to propagate into the future carry consequences with them that don't necessarily have anything to do with reproduction. The only reason to expect pleasure reinforced behavior to only apply to actual reproductive behavior would be if the lazier / more generalized version of pleasure reinforced behavior applying to genital stimulation didn't work well enough for the participants of that behavior to survive and propagate. And obviously it does work well enough. The more stringent / less lazy version of pleasure only happening with actual reproduction would cost a shit ton more to emerge than the lazy / generalized version that exists in reality and the version that exists in reality isn't anywhere near maladaptive enough to allow for that extra cost to be paid. It's the same reason wheels didn't emerge as a common locomotive trait in biological organisms. Wheels work great, but evolution isn't a conscious designer and fins / wings / legs aren't anywhere near maladaptive enough to allow for the cost of wheels forming to be paid.

>"evolution should '''make sense'''" is the most common fallacy in popular biological thought

^This. Conscious engineering makes sense. Evolution is whatever emerges and works well enough to persist, persists. It's more lazy than it is efficient. Efficiency requires foresight and planning. Laziness is always the path of least resistance, which is exactly how evolution operates.

You do know other animals do these things too.

when ur mum realised she gave to birth to shit. which is u btw xd

Anal sex came about as a way to get around the rules of no sex before marriage

Or so I have been told.

I don't know about the very first encounters of it. However, I do know that since the beginning of monotheistic religions (scriptures), there has been a lot of anal sex. Because women were to keep their hymen intact so that their virginity wouldn't go away. The only way was the pooper, so in the pooper it went.

This still happens up to today

These things have never existed during the course of human history. Only recently has anal and oral sex been invented by Atheists and other degenerates.

Would have they felt awkward as fuck asking the female to suck it? Like sometimes when you just want your dick sucked and she wants to be fucked and your like hey maybe suck it instead, what would have that been like when girls never knew what blowjobs were?

t. Brazilian

here's your (you)
I'm just going to pretend i didnt read this and hide this post actuall. That way my IQ won't drop any lower.
Everyone do the same. I don't want to derail this thread.

No.
Greeks,did it to men and women alike. So did Egyptians and cavemen probably. It's not so novel to figure out by trial and error compared to something like fire.

Oh summer, you really have come.
GET OUT OF MY ULTRA-CHRISTIAN BOARD, YOU FILTHY SEXUAL DEGENERATES!

Your thinking falls apart when you try to apply it to loved ones other than the parents of your children

Watching it play out IRL, basically

user, it's likely that all the acts you mention predate our species. And it's a good bet that every culture in every period in our entire history has never stopped performing any of them.

This. Butt fuckin' didn't pop up in human civilization. Human civilization popped up in a species that was already butt fuckin'.

>It doesn't make any evolutionary sense
But it does.
Feeling good is a reward/incentive for certain behaviors, like eating and fucking. This has clear evolutionary benefits. Once in place this system can misfire. But as long as these misfires don't have a too great effect on the population as a whole, they will persist.

>tripcode
>fell for le christboard meme
How was your first week here?

lel no

Sex was used to form bonds, if you had many sex buddies from neighboring tribes, then it would help assert your influence in the region.

Because humans A. humans don't operate according to evolution, they're not aware of it and B. they're smart enough to realize that not just vagoo makes your pee pee feel fuzzy. Duh. That being said even dogs and chimps masturbate. Its pleasurable, so it definitely makes sense.

Monkeys literally felate themselves all the time

post more erotic pottery