Are we officially back?

tfw in multiple 100%+ moons right now, feelsgoodman

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/charts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We've been back a while now user.

just make sure you sell your altcoins before the weekend dip

Yes we are

90% of alts are at 1/3rd their ATH, only 10% mooned and those were mostly new ICOs.
anyone know why?

Obviously a bull trap caused by the additional $5b BCH money created from thin air.

Bubble 2.0
Bittrex new ICO coins are hot, shitcoins of the past are not

Yes. The Bancor Jews have been defeated

These are my guesses:
Guess 1:
>BCH happened so tons of wealth from nowhere

Guess 2:
>ICN actually started accumulating more with the coins you people were dumping into it
>Bots reacting to ICN and losing fractions of pennies but since they are cascading upwards trading with one another it's fine and we can all ride the wave

Guess 3 (related to guess 1):
>Coinbase releasing BCC wallets Jan 2018 has people driving the price down by divesting so they can accumulate before the 2018 normie invasion

... or maybe someone just shilled a bunch of shit on Youtube, idk.

There has never been more money in crypto than there is RIGHT NOW. Yeah, we're back, big league. We don't need to guess about this shit, look at the total market cap, it tells the entire story. coinmarketcap.com/charts/

This is what baffles me. It all feels manipulated as fuck. CVC for example randomly went up 170% after being dormant for a week. There wasn't even any news.

My guts tell me that this weekend everything will crash and we'll be seeing pink wojaks.

I don't know anything about CVC but the shitskin in charge seems to be on reality TV, did he shill it this week?

>It all feels manipulated as fuck
welcome to crypto

>total marketcap soaring
>somehow the vast majority of my shit is deep in the red

Novelty seems to be the most desirable factor. As another user said, there doesn't seem to be a lot of love for the shitcoins of yesteryear

- BTC forks
- $5B appears out of nowhere (BCH)
- People sell their free BCH and buy BTC driving the BTC price to ATH's
- Normies who don't understand what just happened jump into the market driving it to ATH's

This will be a short-lived rally followed by an unbelievable crash, maybe this weekend but definitely before the end of the month.

del this

weekend dip is coming. Buy usdt

0x is using Civic's tech for their ICO signups and it's working really well. Might have something to do with it.

Is the weekend dip real ?
Are ETH and BTC also affected ?

Weekend dip is real, sometimes a day early sometimes a day late.

>multiple 100%
Why are you such a dirty liar OP?

If that were true the market would've crashed ages ago, BCC has stabilised.

The app barely works and it doesn't seem to do anything special. It actually made me not buy any CVC because the app is so fucking bad