Spainish civil war

Was a republican victory possible?
Could the Nationalist have won with Italian, German and Portuguese support?

1. Yeah, if they were united and the Brits and French would have helped them instead of fucking them.
Comunist were a mistake.
2. That's what they did?

*won without Italian, German and Portuguese support.

>Brits and French would have helped
*chuckle*

*purges your Trotskyites*
pssh, nothin' personnel kid

Not him, but the French under Leon Blum wanted to help, but the British trusted neither Blum nor the Spanish republicans. They told the French that if they supported the Spanish republicans, the British would support Franco.

Source: The Spanish Civil War by Dante Puzzo, page 80-something

The fact that the Republican side was too broad doomed it from the start. When you have anarchists, who believe in social upheaval as a means to their political end, on your side, you're already off to a rocky start. Add to that the fact that communists try to make the movement their own, and you add more problems to the list. It is hard to fight an enemy when the leadership is fighting amongst itself at the same time. If you look at the Nationalist side, they integrated the monarchists into their side by basically telling them "we'll talk about this later. For now, focus on winning the war".
I also believe that even without outside support, the Nationalists could have won. While the failure of several insurrectionist movements at the beginning of the war makes it seem that the Republicans would be able to hold their own against the nationalist forces, the fact remains that the latter had the military resources at its disposal. What I mean by this isn't simply "they had weapons", but they had a system of discipline and training already set up that helped organize their troops and make them more effective in battle as opposed to armed civilians on the other side.
In short, I don't think a republican victory was possible due largely to its internal division and lack of professional officers.

The facists were assholes for killing Federico García Lorca. But it's no wonder facists generally don't care for culture.

They were anarchy-syndicalysts, they wanted the state to respect the trade unions as governing bodies in Catalonia, which when you're at war you might as well say whatever just to get the manpower
Spanish bombs fall on Andalusia

I'd disagree with you there. Fascists did care for culture, but to them, that meant preserving some movements they liked and destroying others they didn't. Culture is something almost intrinsic to humans. Even in North Korea there's culture and works of art. Sure, they kill artists, but that doesn't mean they don't care for culture. It just means that they care for their own brand of it.

pic related. The interior of the Valle de los Caidos.

Lorca was a disgusting commie faggot. He had it coming

>Talking shit about the worst Spanish king ever is commie faggotry
I wish I was this retarded sometimes, would make everything so much easier

>Talking shit about the worst Spanish king ever is commie faggotry
What are you even talking about nigger? He had a gypsie fetish ,he was a faggot and he was a commie. I don't think there has ever been a more disgusting being in existance

Ever read his work?

Well, you to begin with.

>a bloo bloo muh Ferdinand VII was a gud boi dindu nuffin
Kill yourself

>Muh gypos
>Muh anus
Garbage
No. I am not a faggot
Ferdinand did literally nothing wrong. He was just a victim of masonry

>Blaming shit on irrelevant groups
How to spot a revisionist 101

>Delegacion de Propaganda Valencia

Does this sound as bad in Spanish as it does in English?

>irrelevant
Open a book. He suffered 7 coups in 6 years by a bunch of masons. It is not revisionism. Every historian knows about this

>MUH MASONS
Or maybe they just didn't want to suck Spanish cock anymore? Did that outlandish theory of Catholics not bowing to a movement that openly opposes their existence ever cross your head?
t. Grandather was literally a mason

>Or maybe they just didn't want to suck Spanish cock anymore?
I am talking about Spain itself you dumb fuck
> Did that outlandish theory of Catholics not bowing to a movement that openly opposes their existence ever cross your head?
>Riego and his pals
>Not anti-catholic garbage

That´s what you think.

>Meme revolt that went nowhere
>Made a fucking proto an order of the fleece
>Complain about losing all your deeply Catholic colonies
Gee I fucking wonder why any of this could happen?

Thanks for your support. :)

Delegation of Valencian Propaganda. not really.

>Meme revolt that went nowhere
Riego's coup was the most important event in the Ibero-american wars of independence you masive ignorant troll

And who ruled over that little shitfit user? Was it Ferdinand VII?

>And who ruled over that little shitfit user?
Riego and the masonic liberals

>He suppressed the liberal press 1814–33 and jailed many of its editors and writers. Under his rule, Spain lost nearly all of its American possessions, and the country entered into civil war on his death.
lol, but I'm sure all those Catholics hated themselves and were masons, obviously you don't know about masonism at all

Let's cool it with the pictures please.

>Ferdinand had any power between 1820-1823

The republican side, or in better words the communist/anarc side had no chance since they were facing the nationalist faction in Spain but also the portuguese people with Salazar para-fascist regime and also Germany and Italy support.
Portugal declared non-beligerant, but supported Franco with everything, weapons, logistics, and thousands of portuguese volunteers.

Holy shit the Riego fag who blames masons for everything is back.

>Dude le coups meant nothing lmao
Suck a dick traitor

What were the chances of Britain and France intervening had the Republicans not gone commie?

0. The continental masons were in an open comflict with the British masons. They would have never worked together during the comflict

>Was a republican victory possible?
No
>Could the Nationalist have won with Italian, German and Portuguese support?
Yes

Still pretty low. Remember that this was post-WW1, where the only people who really wanted to do anything war-related seemed to be the dictatorships that saw it as a way to spread their influence.

All communists must die.

Luckily for Spain, no. Communists are too stupid to organise any real military.

> USSR
> no real military

Yes, had the non intervention league been serious and foreign support was not allowed the Republicans would probably win and then have a second civil war between the hardline commies, anarchists and social democrats.

>Could the Nationalist have won with Italian, German and Portuguese support?

Unlikely as without their help and particularly that of the UK (which got Franco back into Spain with MI5) the only effective military units the nationalists would have had would get trapped in North Africa as the Navy revolted against the nationalist officers.