I missed NEO, OMG & BNT I dont want to miss the next train to lamboland!!!! What is the next coin to touch the moon?

I missed NEO, OMG & BNT I dont want to miss the next train to lamboland!!!! What is the next coin to touch the moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/assets/district0x/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ark

lol

>everyone shill ur shitcoins

Buy NEO when it dips

is OMG done for?

Its on standby. Whales have been working all day. Need a break.

good coin for holding

BNT?

Bancor

If you want to hold a coin and not make money off it, I suggest Ripple.

VIA

i know faggot it hasnt mooned though

>BNT
>implying that shitcoin is going anywhere like NEO or OMG

DNT coinmarketcap.com/assets/district0x/

check out the project. really cool imo, this should be a$1 coin easily. there are a lot of shit coins with $60,000,000 market caps and nothing to show for it, DNT has actually got some applications that are live right now. Check em out like 8 cents a coin rn.

VIA? This shit coin hasn't done anything for quite a while. Is LTC still a good bet?

bitcoincash, thank me later. going to be added on polo 14th august

it's mooning in the opposite direction

GAS (undervalued and dipping)
IXT (soon on exchange)

Xel non ironicaly.

Where do you buy those?

is BCN dead or there is some hope to rise?

LINDA coin will not go below where it is now. Only way is up.

iota or pay token

DNT lol

VIA

Romano codes away sell walls like a savant

where can we buy this

Binance coin.

someone just posted a 36btc buy order... better get in fast.

liqui or etherdelta.
For the future: just click on markets (on coinmarketcap) and it'll show you.

>missed neo
> neo at 34 usd

Come back in a week, you retards are only allowed to say you missed neo when it hits 120. Until then either jump onboard or fuck off

this

there's still room on NEO starship
it's like you faggots hate making money

this

look at what its trying to accomplish and see the potential

Psssshhhhhhh

OMG isn't done yet!

>missed BNT
Wrong.

BNB is going to top10

I keep telling people the omg rocket isn't done yet. We only at the space station niggers. Next stop the moon

SAFEX, VIA

this thread needs more iota

Hey Siamarine - yes you. Come over here for a minute. Don't be afraid, first of all, I am here only to protect you. Maybe just sell your bags when still you can exit with not that *BIG LOSSES*? Do you know what happened to all the ppl who bought DGB at ATH? They are still holding their shitcoin bags and will do that no matter what since they are emotionally attached to them. That's not how a SUCCESSFUL TRADER behaves. Aren't you for sure also sentimental about your purchases? I'm sorry but remember that sometimes *BAD DECISIONS* are being made on such a volatile market like crypto and it's not entirely your FAULT. Read something about risk-management and conclude whether you want to RISK FURTHER with basically *DEAD SCAM COIN* like Sia? You can still invest your bags into something profitable - take a look at neo, omg or iota for example and watch all these sweet gains that would enable you to cover your loses with this *SHITCOIN*. There are also some rumors that it is about to be DELISTED FROM POLONIEX. This coin was NEVER INTENDED FOR HOLDING - just look at the amount of coins mined every 10 minutes. Have you ever heard of this thing called INFLATION? I'll leave you to come up with conclusions... You are neither an early adopter of this coin - half a year ago it was worth 20 SAT - I'd estimate that it is the bottom. Congrats on holding something 10x overpriced. Eventually, DEVELOPERS said publicly that they DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PRICE OF THEIR COIN? Why to buy or hold it then? Do you HATE MONEY? Anyway, you'll do what you want but you've been WARNED.

Dnt is on the dip

What about this FATcoin?

UBQ...to the moon

ADX is mooning now!

IOTA

>BNT
It hasn't even started.