Can someone PLEASE explain how their are so many poor fags on this board...

Can someone PLEASE explain how their are so many poor fags on this board. I am so sick of seeing so many posts about people "investing" a few hundred dollars, doubling it and acting like wolf of fucking wall street.

So many Blockfolios adding up to like $1200. Gains are all good and what not but you're all missing the most fundamental concept in building wealth.

Gains are not as important as Savings rate. Such a simple concept and so many fucking brainlets on here buying shitcoins hoping to have a lambo overnight.

Do the math. It's so fucking simple. If you save slowly and often, put them into some long term coins/index funds. You'll end up with so much more than putting $400 into IOTA hoping it will moon.

I have a friend who got a trade when he was 16, worked hard, put away $300 a week for 6 years into index funds and now has over 150k in his early 20s.

Most fags here are just gambling while they've convinced themselves they're "investing". fucking retards on this board swear half you cunts deserve to be poor.

lol $300 a week is your entire paycheck at $10 so I call bullshit. That means your "friend's" parents paid for everything allowing him to save so aggressively

made 100k in 2 months from 10k initial investment.

fuck yo 6 years index funds nigger.

$300 is not aggressive saving, fuck this is the attitude thats gonna keep you poor you're whole life. I work in a grocery store while i'm at college and combined with my Gfs income we can save around $500 a week. It's not hard if you dont spend your money on stupid shit, just get a bicycle and eat/live simply.

Once you start saving regularly you realise people choose to be poor.

Australian wages might be way higher than what you're used to but the cost of living is higher too.

10k is a decent starting point, im sick of seeing poorfags getting scared about losing $400 in the cryptomarket. Swear my portfolio ussually sways +- 400 every few mins.

you do realize you just outed over half of the people you're talking to by saying "get a bicycle". Most people HAVE to get a car just to get a job. It would take me 4 hours just to walk to the nearest gas station.

lol let me talk some more. Then I would have to afford enough food to make up for the calories I burned walking, AND the 3000 that you burn each day just by being alive. It would cost me more to walk to work because of how much I would end up having to eat, or risk breaking my shins.

another grampa post about index funds. boring. index funds don't give me sick NEO gains. be gone.

IOTA is a long term hold coin you dumb faggot. It's the first cryptocurrency that can potentially scale enough to compete with fiat. We're not even to the early adopter phase: this is still the stealth phase.

I put btc into IOTA a week ago and it is literally up 70%. Wtf are you talking about lol

but have you cashed out

>billion+ dollar market cap
>stealth phase

>Australian
Exactly what I was going to say when I saw Americans are COMPLETELY cucked out when it comes to wages and honestly believe that low wages are keeping them all employed when really low wages are just greasing the capitalist's profits.

Move closer to places of employment dipshit.

We're talking about something that's going to replace bitcoin and compete with fiat on an equal footing here.

It's already big, but it's going to be HUGE.

>replace bitcoin
laughing_girls.jpg

Fuck off i aint no grandpa i got plenty of ants in my ant farm, i'm just saying some of these people are just pussies when its comes to finances. Half of the people here wanna get rich without even looking at the most basic fundamentals.

Also everyone talking about IOTA as if it's gonna replace fiat. lmao good luck convincing the normies into getting rid of their fiat for internet money.

Fuck man calm down, no need to brag about your poor standard of living and wagecuckery

OP does make some solid points.

With age and experiencing bad financial times, I believe gradually increasing your savings is something everyone needs to do. I went through some really fucked up periods where I lost all my money. I had 10k saved and now I have 100 bucks only. The urge to get this 10k back rapidly is strong but the most effective and reliable option is to save 100 a month and then gradually increase that.

One point I want to question however is that, lets say one does save 100 with increments of 100 to the point where you're saving 1000,1100,1200... there will be stagnation but if you were to just save then will one still be rich? Interest rates are the lowest they've ever been and I already invest in crypto so should I just be saving cash like the olden days

Most people here are young and stupid. I'm most certainly young. Some of us have a genuine need to replace stuff that we've been stretching for some time now.

That said, once I'm done buying shit, I'm setting a strict budget on spendings, and mostly sending it into savings accounts. But you better fucking believe that I understand blockchain tech well enough to invest in it. And that the amount of time I spend pays off.

Yes you will still be rich if you keep saving. Interest rates might be low but you have to look at the exponential growth. Go to a compound interest calculator and put in saving $100 a month at 4% / Per year and compare that to saving nothing. You're always going to be better off saving, its just common sense, you will always have more money if you save more.

Lel 4%?
Here it's 0.5%
Only granpas and normies still have a saving accounts
Fuck that

Same, I'm only 20 and i've started to realise the true value of money. The people i work with at the grocery store are all in their 30s/40s, have NO money, living paycheck to paycheck, carloans, credit card debt, etc. I work half the hours these people do and I often feel a large amount of resentment when they find out i've got financial goals & investments. I ride a bicycle, i dont eat meat or expensive foods and they get offended by my simple living. These people CHOOSE to be poor, they'll always blame something else though.

At work i'm quite open to talk about money as i try and encourage my closer friends at work to save and work towards growing wealth, they dismiss me because i'm younger despite my net worth being much higher than theirs while i'm 20 years younger. I even tried to explain to them cryptos and they all think i'm crazy buying internet coins.

0.5% ?!?!??! fuck man that doesn't even beat inflation. More proof of the jews trying to destroy us financially.

The issue here is 4% is riduclously high. Not possible living in London. Unless I'm investing in bitcoin but then again the high interest rate is mitigated by the real potential risk of it crashing one day. Personally I am of the belief it has 50/50% chance of surviving. I'd be more inclined to invest in Monero (XMR) as this is the most stable and long term potential crypto.

The problem is however being in my early twenties I cannot afford to balance the lifestyle one should be living to be above average. Above an incel average man because anything average and below is repulsive to a woman.

To afford a nice new car, nice clothes, apartment etc. I cannot work this part out and sacrificing this is not something I want to do but I am forced to do but this is something I NEED to change.

Where is this pic? It's beautiful.

>now has over 150k in his early 20s.
I have over $1.9m in my early 20s from Bitcoin. Started from $0. Have never wagecucked a day in my life, and probably never will. Poorfag parents btw

OC from when i went to Como in north Italy, shot on Provia 100 Film through a Leica m5, 35mm F2.8

You catches the bitcoin train while it was still 2 bucks a coin right?

What coin will have these gains next Senpai?

Where the fuck do you get 4% on savings?

Not a real world example, just saying if you save your money regardless of interest rate you'll always end up with more than if you didn't.

Most diverse bond funds have average annual returns around 4%.

Where is that pic from?

Cant wait to see 300% returns on my index fund over a weeks time

nocoiner

OC i took it in Como, Italy with a film camera

picture of the most evil place on earth.
it's like the disney land of hell

another ripoff merchant tradie baffled at why the rest of struggle to save much money. gfy I hope you fall off the roof

150k lol stay poor

I feel you man, I'm also 20 and the people I work with were a huge motivation for me to get smart about my money. A massive problem I see is people starting families before they've found any sense of financial independence. They all have wives and children bleeding them dry with no hopes of retiring until they die, coming in to work day in day out like a zombie.

But not us, we've seen the light, brother. We're gona make it.

IOTA concept is flawed, it's so easy to perturbate the network it will never scale as decentralized and by the time it does noone will give a fuck because offchains solutions will have already taken the market.

I eat meat, but I try to cook at home and generally avoid eating out. I also try to use whey powder for protein.

I could be living cheaper, but I'm in a period of change right now. Once things start settling in, my spendings will go down, and savings will go up.

Monero is inherently very sus. People will FUD it and there will be no way of proving them wrong if it is actually working. If it's not working, then it'll go down on its own.

BTC literally only has its market cap going for it.

Most women are a waste of time anyway. Just find someone you're comfortable with fucking now and again and you'll be way better off than most. Some guys actually either delude themselves into, or are crazy enough, to enjoy dealing with the bullshit average women bring.

excuse me?

10x m8, awesome photo.

>replace bitcoin
This is what brainlets actually believe.

BORING FAGGOT

>'made 100k in 2 months from 10k initial investment.'
>honesty

pick one

Don't worry boys we're gonna make it, even the most basic understanding of finance puts you ahead of the normie. The complacency of wagecucks make me sick.

Cheers man, Heres another one from the trip if you'd like to see

I dont have time to be judged by you, i'm 24, married and a kid; fell for the masters meme since ive a foreigner degree in the usa and i'm selling coffee, yes I do believe /biz has a massive amount of shills and people shit talking but some of us want to do it, I'm even reading investment books just meanwhile using my bots to trade crypto. so why dont you drop down the name of some books or shits instead of judging everybody in biz.
ps buy dgb its mooning

Aight get yourself the stable "the millionare next door". A bit old but it documents a lot of spending habits of rich cunts, changed the way i think about money.

I've always thanked the fact that i live in Australia, so much opportunity for high paying jobs, free student loans, cheap rent if you're not in the city. Plenty of investment opportunities. I even make $25/hour at the moment as a shelf stacker. Freedom Faggots over in the states cant even live without poverty on your minimum wage .