The same God that said "Thou shalt not kill" ordered his people to slaughter entire villages including the babies

The same God that said "Thou shalt not kill" ordered his people to slaughter entire villages including the babies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHVRVFslme8
youtube.com/watch?v=hf5lxaVrUgA
youtube.com/watch?v=rUnk0-7gbwM
youtube.com/watch?v=73hC8E6ABD4
youtube.com/watch?v=T2LAa51vJTc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_named_Buddhas
youtube.com/watch?v=gdFGljGYKsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was it a direct command or was it the priests ordering it?

""""Christian morality"""""

Yeah he's evil, that's why we become gnostics.

>I haven't actually READ the Bible, but I feel a need to talk about it anyway.

There's a reason it's לא תרצח and not לא תהרג

This.

לא תהרג != לא תרצח

Okay you degenerate faggot, the laws of the battlefield are not the laws of the people.

Before Christianity became the dejure religion of Scandinavians, killing each other occurred frequently in Blood Feuds, the 10 commandments are laws to prevent needless killing of your neighbors.

I did. Ask me anything

>"Thou shalt not kill"
It's best translated as "murder", not "kill".

And he's the chief authority of everything, if you tells you to do something, you do it.

That includes molesting children as per Numbers 31 of course :^)

THEY WERE MAIDS

Isn't "thou shalt not murder" a completely useless rule, since murder is defined as a killing that's unlawful? In other words, God is saying that it's unlawful to commit an unlawful killing. Well, no shit.

So was that little fucker in Boku No Pico

>implying they didn't fucking deserve it
>implying you are somehow better than the being that made you

>not "Actual God vs Liberal/Modernist 'God'"

Like all godless idiots, you are blissfully unaware of context.

The Midianites had paid Balaam to curse the Jews. While the curse did not work, Balaam told the Midianites to let caravans of strippers allure and seduce the Israelis into worshiping their gods.

As judgment against this, every Midianite whore involved was killed, as well as the children produced by this fiasco.

And as with all children killed, God took them into heaven to live with Him forever.

You? You should begin practicing treading lava in an active volcano for what you're headed to.

>muh context
>proceeds to talk about a bunch of unrelated shit
>threats

Yep that's about what I expected.

Have fun burning.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHVRVFslme8

When deities make rules, assume it is meant for only humans and not them.

>ancient man made middle eastern manuscript
>"actual god"
No.

>high level of discourse

mah dead kids automatically go to heaven meme

>"Thou shalt not kill"

Mistranslated, the commandment is against MURDER, not killing.

Old testament is god's edgy teenager phase.

God is a moral relativist.

Yes its fairly obvious to regular human beings, but certain classes of people still haphazardly kill randomly regardless of law.

That would only make all killing on a political scale justified.

IN THE EYES OF JEWS JEWS ARE PEOPLE EVERYONE ELSE IS AND ANIMAL,

NOW IT MAKES SENSE HUH

SPREAD THE WORD

CHRISTIANITY IS STUPID

STOP WORSHIPING THE JEWISH GOD YOU FUCKING RETARDS

Yeah, he really mellows out after he loses his virginity

>completely unrelated

Numbers 31
Look, these women caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to trespass against the Lord in the incident of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the Lord.

Of course they do. Too late for you to get that free ride though.

Old Covenant is God showing mankind what the standards are for the devil's gospel, "eat the fruit, know good and evil, and thus be like God" .

Same with the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, many other folks.

In a direct consequence of Balaam's advice to Peor on how to corrupt the Hebrews, do you have any idea how many Hebrews died?

No, you have no idea, and could care less. You and your satanic father merely want to assert that God is not fair, God is not love, God is not just, God is not righteous, and all you have as evidence are your own lies.

It's sickening.

Google "Slave morality"

My Gd is stronger than ur gd. Bet ur mad now, huh?

Okay

My only issue is the "for yourselves" bit and the fact the children are only saved on the basis of their virginity. There is the ridiculous apologetics explanation where one group is killed for one reason and another group for another reason and then there is the explanation that a bunch of primitive kikes didn't really recognize the human rights of women and children. Guess which one I'm going with.

*tib* *tib* m'lady fudorah

It seems pretty stupid and redundant to refer to satan as "satanic".

Seeing as how I worship the Almighty, your claim rings hollow.

Muh Gd is Almightiest^2, huh?

>wants to argue morality within the contexts of an ethnocentric religion that codifies culture and views all other peoples as subhumans

>God: "Don't kill people"

>Moses: *kills everyone that worshipped the golden calf*

Can someone explain this plothole?

God never said "Don't kill people", and you fell for a bad translation.

>smashes tablets with 10 commandments
>gets a totally different and lamer ten commandments the second time

lol

God to humans: Do not commit murder.

God as judge over humanity: I have judged and found those people guilty of death, and require their death at your hand.

>Ask me anything
explain pic

If they were virgins, then they obviously did not engage in sexual intercourse with the Hebrew men.

Did that really have to be spelled out for you?

Identifying which father most of you have, and most of you don't even know.

uh, wut?

Most of the Bible reads like cosmic horror and most people are predestined to hell because they are born in an unfortunate place.

Yeah. Would you call God the "Godly father" though? Remember even if you're a Christian you can still be a dipshit.

>ITT: fedoras attempt to discredit Christianity (God's gift to the West) yet again, and fail, just as before

>to the west
>not the world
>muh white skin

You might as well change your name to Least

>implying the towel-headed pagans and the flea-bitten savages would even accept an absolute good
Had to teach 'em, first.

Because it's a Jewish religion FOR JEWS. Literally their own psychology and egos played out as a god "commanding" them.
>Man I want this extremely rich land agriculturally
>Hey guys, god says its ok!

7 Remember, Lord, what the Edomites did
on the day Jerusalem fell.
“Tear it down,” they cried,
“tear it down to its foundations!”
8 Daughter Babylon, doomed to destruction,
happy is the one who repays you
according to what you have done to us.
9 Happy is the one who seizes your infants
and dashes them against the rocks.

Nice try, fedora cuck.

>We won because we were appeasing god
>we lost because we failed god
>we can genocide these areas because they displease god

The Poos did it

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

So did the Greeks, which of course is where the Christians stole the idea from.

the greeks are white anyway and I'm trying to convince this guy to not be racist. Also I'm Christian so I humbly disagree. I'm just pointing out that Buddhists recognized God as being the abstract idea of an ultimate good contrary to what that /pol/ tourist says.

>The same God that said "Thou shalt not kill" ordered his people to slaughter entire villages including the babies.

Reminder that this book asserts it is possible to "blaspheme."

Think about it for a second...

youtube.com/watch?v=hf5lxaVrUgA

"How can you believe since you accept glory from one another but do not seek the glory that comes from the only God?" - John 5:44

youtube.com/watch?v=rUnk0-7gbwM

>Many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and will deceive many.

>Many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and will deceive many.

"If I testify to myself my testimony is not true." - Jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=73hC8E6ABD4

Many will come in my(Jesus Christ's) name, claiming, 'I am he,'(the messiah) and will deceive many

>If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me.

>Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

>Godless universe of cycles
>everything determined by "karma"
Failed horribly, then.

>petty humanlike gods raping humans, and generally fucking with their lives
>end up going to hades anyway

>racist
Funny way to say "in line with scripture."
>God as being the abstract idea of an ultimate good
>abstract idea
>not a metaphysical being, who can exist with or without man
You sure you're a Christian, user?

>he fell for the buddhism is atheistic meme

>talking about some other religion's conception of God
>this is what I believe

Are you sure you're not a retard user?

Oh yeah, they made the "prophet," who told them not to idolize him, into a god. Now he's a jolly fat man who sits in Chinese restaurants; meanwhile Jesus sits at the right hand of God Himself.

>racist
>Funny way to say "in line with scripture."

Are you sure you're a Christian?

Well he's right, try reading Deuteronomy and Leviticus sometimes, it's full of Chris-chan tier autistic rules against racemixing.

>inb4 no jew or greek
That only concerns salvation.

So I'm not allowed to criticise and expose them for their blasphemy, yet atheists, and their man-monkey myth, can do so freely?

Moses married a Cushite woman.

Buddha is not a deity but an ideal for everyone to live up to. You are too dumb to ride. Sorry little fella, you gotta go back

You ever read the book of Ezra?

>wishing to destroy the diversity God desired
Why do you hate God, and white people?

youtube.com/watch?v=T2LAa51vJTc

Then how the fuck are whites going to benefit anyhow?

"But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Matthew 15:24

"Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews."

John 4:22

Either only Jews can be saved or anyone can be. Not melons like yourself however

"

Have you ever read the Gospel of John?

You are making a lot of false assumptions about me.

>a standard
So he was still a man? Then where is their god?

>Be me, ancient desert person
>follow some guy that claims he knows who God is as well as what he wants you to do since you don't want to be tortured forever after by him.
>Guy tells us to standby, 39 days go by and he's not returned, presumed long dead
>decide to build and worship a golden calf statue cause allah akbar n shiet
>guy actually returns, and with stone tablets
>he kills all of us out of anger

yep

And killing a bunch of kids for making fun of someone's baldness is an appropriate punishment too right?

Its the idea of Yahweh without actually being Yahweh because they didn't have specific revelation. It was about as good as they could do.

do NOT mock bald men

You didn't asnwer my question.

Yes I have. Your point?

Deuteronomy 7:3
Deuteronomy 32:8
Nehemiah 13:3
Ezra 9:2

Furthermore that isn't Siddartha Gautama, THE Buddha, its another Buddha. There are quite a few. Some have statues which they probably would have found vain anyway but idolaters gonna idol.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_named_Buddhas

>about as good as they could do.
"About good" isn't good enough.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Mine was "why do you hate God, and white people?" You never asked me anything.

>If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me.

Yes, that's one of my favorite verses...

youtube.com/watch?v=gdFGljGYKsk

Do you know where the word "racist" comes from? If you did, you would know that it is unbiblical.

I thought you were someone else.

are the namefags and extreme christian anons actually being serious? or are they just known characters on the board