Is pussy the biggest scam in human history?

Is pussy the biggest scam in human history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/CultOfBlackPhillip
youtube.com/watch?v=djiwrOV4s0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes, just jerk off

Would you pay for her dinner, Veeky Forums?

It isn't a scam since her price will go down with age.

Yes. Sleeping with women who are out of your league will just make you miserable. You should marry a girl and only have sex for procreation

does the restaurant accept PinkCoin?

we banged before: yes
didnt bang yet: no

Only TenX pay

Considering it made you, hell fucking yeah. Your dad must feel ripped off.

why would you not do the exact opposite

boipussy is the biggest scam, but pussy is a close runner up.

No lol you neet virgin, good sex with a girl who loves you is by far the best thing in life.

pussy is the carrot on a stick that keeps us all moving. if not for pussy, we would be happy living in a trailer next to walmart

no because you can get good deals for it pretty often, like ribeye or spare ribs or other meats

biggest scam in human history (in absolute terms) is the typical American lifestyle

nose

This

\thread

Try finasteride. Keep your hair and money.

fin ages you like shit. lol at bald faggots. luckily no bald faggots in my ancestory.

I'm just here to give bad advice.

Also, fin doesn't age you. Did you mean minox?

minox ages you? source?

Eh i disagree. I been a virgin for the longest time and thought i was a huge loser. Until couple years back i started faking confidence and actually leaving the house i realize i could obtain girls.. I actually had 3-4 girlfriend in the span of 2 years or so. Then i realized i didn't like the drama and the sex that much... I honestly enjoy being single..

Because both parties need to take the same amount of risk desu aka go 50/50 on a first date

Sounds fedora as fuck but still

It's an anecdotal claim at best.

ass feels nicer

Maybe, but we are hard wired to chase it.

>tfw when you realize that everything you do is to get pussy.

>Going to gym -> I want to be healty. BS you want pussy.
>Getting rich. -> mah freedom. BS you want pussy.
>etc etc...

only true in the 1960s and prior. nowadays women are free to have sex with anyone they desire (read: 8+/10 Chads only) and no longer have to reward good, civilization-promoting behavior of males by participating in marriage. women now have their own jobs; they don't need some smart but ugly beta to support them.

that nose produces a wincing effect in my soul. methinks it must belong to the hebrews.

It is considering it's not even a scarce resource. But they are only a scarce resource because this feminized society gives them the right to chose their mates.

If you boys are ready for the massive red pill, watch this series . it will change your life.
bitches aint shit.

youtube.com/user/CultOfBlackPhillip

>pussy is the carrot on a stick that keeps us all moving. if not for pussy, we would be happy living in a trailer next to walmart
Confirmed. I gave up chasing pussy and now I live modestly as fuck and I feel content as fuck.

true redpilled way

Woody Allen detected

Hey Siamarine - yes you. Come over here for a minute. Don't be afraid, first of all, I am here only to protect you. Maybe just sell your bags when still you can exit with not that *BIG LOSSES*? Do you know what happened to all the ppl who bought DGB at ATH? They are still holding their shitcoin bags and will do that no matter what since they are emotionally attached to them. That's not how a SUCCESSFUL TRADER behaves. Aren't you for sure also sentimental about your purchases? I'm sorry but remember that sometimes *BAD DECISIONS* are being made on such a volatile market like crypto and it's not entirely your FAULT. Read something about risk-management and conclude whether you want to RISK FURTHER with basically *DEAD SCAM COIN* like Sia? You can still invest your bags into something profitable - take a look at neo, omg or iota for example and watch all these sweet gains that would enable you to cover your loses with this *SHITCOIN*. There are also some rumors that it is about to be DELISTED FROM POLONIEX. This coin was NEVER INTENDED FOR HOLDING - just look at the amount of coins mined every 10 minutes. Have you ever heard of this thing called INFLATION? I'll leave you to come up with conclusions... You are neither an early adopter of this coin - half a year ago it was worth 20 SAT - I'd estimate that it is the bottom. Congrats on holding something 10x overpriced. Eventually, DEVELOPERS said publicly that they DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PRICE OF THEIR COIN? Why to buy or hold it then? Do you HATE MONEY? Anyway, you'll do what you want but you've been WARNED.

Is buying anything besides a ticket to the Himalayas to become a Buddhist monk and write the biggest scam in human history?

Which video do I start with?

nope

religion is

only if you aren't chad.

You sick fuck

preeeecisely

The ideology of Roman Catholicism which guides me to not chase things like pussy desperately and one which I make no monetary contributions to is surely a scam, you got it

not if you just buy their sexual services.

>Black Philip

I know it well. I remember when Patrice said something like "I gotta be everything just for your pussy! Your pussy drives your whole shit!"

Spinoff show, Beige Philip: Male stripper talks about brides to be at their bachelorette parties.

youtube.com/watch?v=djiwrOV4s0E

Real talk. Is the value of pussy over inflated?

Can't even find it on Bittrex. Shitcoin in my opinion

Yes, by far. The Sexual Revolution, Feminism, and this SJW victim bullshit have made women bigger cunts than ever while also promoting the idea that they've had the worst lives ever for millennia.

Male desperation also fuels the bubble: people think that it's easier than ever for men to get sex thanks to the Sexual Revolution, but that's not true. The SR did not distribute sex evenly among men, but rather it only redistributed it to the more attractive and higher status men which women have always wanted to fuck to begin with. It only made it easier for the men for which it was already easiest.

In monogamy, you have more men getting sex, albeit with only one or 2 women. In polygyny, (the natural order for our species) you have most men going sexless with only a few fucking all the cunt. What the SR did was restore that natural order in which most men get nothing because they are not physically attractive enough or sociopathic enough.

In Cabo right now

Made about 20k in the last 7 days or so from Bitcoin eth and iota

Went to the strip club last night and picked out the two hottest girls in the place, got a bag of Coke and had a good time with them for 30 mins

Feels good man

>This is what happens when idiots get rich.

classic sign of a bubble and mania

whats the name of the strip club? im going next month, last time went with teh gf so no strip clubs and also i didnt saw any of those

I recommend every single male watch this shit and listen intently. It will make you have contempt for women and their tricks which will paradoxically make you more successful with them

This is the shit meme that's infecting men. Get off the internet and you'll see 4s and 5s with girls too. But guess what, ugly guys get ugly girls. This isn't new. Take care of yourself, be self-supporting, and the rest will take care of itself (unless you're an autist, then please don't breed).
If you're a fat poor loser going online saying that girls are poisoned and awful, etc. guess who the problem is.

Dumping loads in my cute wife nightly.

Livin the dream.

>The SR did not distribute sex evenly among men
So? Adapt and survive or sit on the internet and bitch

It feels really good to have your dick inside of a wet pussy. I can't explain it well, its all ribbed and wet and pussy juice is honestly the best.

This guy fucks.

swallow the black pill, kid. you'll thank me later.

>listening to a screeching nigger
you deserve your fate if you do. keep up that mgtow life nerds.

answer: the girls

dude take the iron pill, and the self-respect pill while you're at it

>just lift bro and the women will come

I have no idea why people are still going bald in this day and age when fin exists

because going bald isn't a big deal unless you are punk ass bitch. I shaved my head before going bald and I have a dense beard. Fin turns you into a bitch, men go bald, women care about vane shit like that.

I never liked having hair, sure it looked nice but it was a pain in the ass to maintain it.

utter trash

Fin is fantastic but not a cure.
Most don't see the first signs of hairloss and get on it too late.
In most cases it reverses some damage and slows down your loss.

When I see any 7+ woman I instinctually want to knock them up, but seeing how that's 15 minutes for me and 9 months + 18 years for her I can understand the value.

>From her is the race of women and female kind: of her is the deadly race and tribe of women who live amongst mortal men to their great trouble, no helpmates in hateful poverty, but only in wealth.

tl;dr thats the pandora box, the woman wasa curve on mankind and now we must all suffer for the need of pussy

Cope harder. Wow you're so manly.
Why are telling us about your beard? How is that in any way relevant? I guess it's your way of compensating.

Fact is: Most men care about their hair. I care about my hair, so shut the fuck up.

You care about your hair because you are a nu-male faggot, that's why. I have a beard because that is what you do when you go bald, you dumb homosexual fuck. Go pluck your eyebrows and shave your legs, bitch boy.

womans are the worst thing to invest

The only acceptable answer, indicative of alpha male status.

Inb4 betas of all incomes want to buy her dinner before banging.

Read attraction formula by paul janka. Dude slept with 300 women and recorded science like data on it. Its not cringe either its just down to earth and honest.

Im a total beta and i fucked 4 women in one year after reading it. Some people could fuck 4 girls a weekend but for me at a lifetime total of 3 fucks it was substantial progress.

A wise man once said everything is about sex, except sex.

Your insecurity is showing and it's hilarious.
Why are you so mad? I look better with hair and fin doesn't give me sides. Why are you attacking me for that? You're comforting yourself by calling me a homo for mainting my hair. You're trying to justify your decision (to lose your hair forever - your follicles are dead) by these irrational insults. Vain? Hah, guess what: Everbody cares about looks, everybody is vain. We're animals ffs.

Calling me a homo for taking a simple pill? Lmao, get lost.

that was frank underwood on HoC you faggot

You are changing your hormones because you have the mind of a woman, I'm not the insecure one, you are. You cuck.

Hilarious and sexist.
Again, why are you so mad? Insults are no arguments, you dummy.

By the way bitch boy, everyone can tell you're going bald. The only one you are fooling is your delusional sick self. Nice combover, faggot.

Le edgy pussyfaggot needs and education, I see.

There are two main mating strategies: the K selective and R selective.

The K selective is defined by a lower birth rate and high parental investment. The male and female spend much time and energy raising offspring. They defer gratification in favor of long term benefit. They are pair-bonded with one another and generally monogamous. This is the strategy used by the Wolf.

The R selective is defined by higher birth rate and low parental investment. The female will mate with many males, but only of the most attractive, dominant echelon, regardless of her own attractiveness. She will have many offspring, but their fathers will not be present to raise them. Short term, urgent incentives are prioritized, the distant future is never a concern. This where polygyny gets you. This is the destruction of Black America. This is the strategy of the Bonobo.

K-selective Monogamy is a prerequisite to Civilization. R-selection will either destroy your civilization, or prevent one from rising in the first place. Civilization is built and sustained by the Beta Male: his cooperation is integral, and he must be given a female to have a family with, and assurance of his paternal legitimacy, in order to unlock his productivity upon which Civilization is built. If the female is left to pursue her chimpish fuck strategies, your society devolves into a hyperviolent episode of Jersey Shore: Venezuela.

That's the fruit of the Sexual Revolution. Daft cunt.

Honestly it is not a pain to maintain. Mine is down to my ass and naturally somewhat curly.
I enjoy brushing it out every day. It takes about 1-2 minutes, the same amount of time I spend on my teeth.
And if I need to keep it out of my way for something, such as physical work, it takes 15 seconds to tie up into a bun without a hair tie. This lasts all day without coming down or tangling the hair whatsoever.

Hahahahaha.
Now I know that you really care. I can spot a NW just like you, because I used to care alot about it.

I have no visible hairloss. Some people take fin early, because they got lucky like me.

Same.
I grew my hair out and it like it alot.

*I

literally this. As soon as I noticed I'm going bald I shaved that shit off and never gave a fuck again. I never understood who people can mess with their hormones because of their hair. The funny thing is, even when they're on fin you can see they're balding. If you're willing to take to intervene in your endocrine system because of hair, you were never confident in the first place.

*willing to intervene.. fking smartphone keyboard

doesnt fin help with prostate issues? pretty sure its preventative measure for several male aging issues. im thinking about going on because i just noticed thinning at 29

It's a scam when they try to get you to buy after the bubble bursts.

Guess who promoted that lifestyle
It rhymes with Blueish Steeple

>le women hit the wall myth
blue pill myth to make ugly guys feel better.
>I'm going to slay pussy once I'm thirty
just you wait. when millennial women hit the wall, they will have harems of young men. if they want kids, they'd rather resort to being a knocked up (by Chad) single mother (which is already becoming an accepted thing btw) than have to resort to you.

>be ugly
>want pussy
>need money to get pussy
>have little money
>invest money in btc to get more money
>invest btc in shitcoins to get more btc
>invest trust in Veeky Forums to get more shitcoins

as you see, this plan was not well thought out

>le women hit the wall myth

dude they hit the wall at fucking 20

how old are you? im 29 and wouldnt even think of dating a 29 woman. that chart isnt far off

it literally doesn't matter what you think. all that matters is what Chad thinks. you're not the audience for this market. it's like North Koreans critiquing Ford SUVs.

i forgot that more attractive men invalidate my life. thanks for reminding me

said the guy who's never taken personal responsibility for anything that has happened in his life

>The R selective is defined by higher birth rate and low parental investment.
you idiot. Humans are k selective. So are elephants and rhinos and apes and basically all high-level mammals. Stop bastardizing real science to fit your narrative.
If you don't like your situation, change it. If you can't change it, change your mind set. Do not make excuses.

Yes it is. We all want hot girls who generally want nothing to do with us. It's a fucking scam. Hence why you see hot girls on all ads so corporations can get your money

0/10 sort yourselves out

>You care about your hair because you are a nu-male faggot, that's why
my grandfather was a marine in wwii and he wore a toupee for years. you're not more manly because you have a beard and a shaved head. You're a tool. Go buy a lifted truck and get some tattoos too. Then you'll be really manly!

anyone who believes "Chad" is a superior figure is a beta of some type

niggers are r-selected
but then again they aren't human