What if the Germans had pushed forward at Dunkirk and had a huge number of British POWs to bargain with

What if the Germans had pushed forward at Dunkirk and had a huge number of British POWs to bargain with.

Let's say they also secured the French fleet.

Then, instead of antagonizing England with bombing, Hitler tries for peace.

He doesn't waste time and resources preparing to attack so there are more aircraft and trucks for Barbarossa.

Let's say also that Germany focused more on truck production early and has another 40-80,000 trucks for their supply lines.

Then, on the eve of Barbarossa Hitler pledges to his generals not to override their best judgement in the field as he did in real life.

After this he goes to his office because he feels sick. His skin turns gray and scaley. His arms begin to contract into his torso, while his legs fuse together and begin to lengthen.

Desperately, he writes down everything that is happening until his now scale covered hand slips into his torso.

What was once the furher of Germany is now a long slender creature of significant girth. He retains all his memories and intellect and could convince the high command who he was.

Does the invasion of Russia work this time?

Prefer not to say

This took a turn.

This is a serious inquiry sir.

If Hitler had been an anaconda, could things have worked differently?

Would he still Holocaust the Jews, or would he have a change of heart after becoming a snake?

>After this he goes to his office because he feels sick. His skin turns gray and scaley. His arms begin to contract into his torso, while his legs fuse together and begin to lengthen.

>what

>Would he still Holocaust the Jews, or would he have a change of heart after becoming a snake?
If Hitler was a giant snake he'd just choke and eat Jews all day

would snake hitler still wear pants? I bet he would POOP himself and wear dirty, crapped briefs if he could.

Do snakes poop?

>what if these 300 hand picked and important aspects and events were different, but not only were they different but they all happen to be in Germany's favor and give them the best chances possible even thought they are completely unbelievable.
>could he have won now guys?

What if threads should be banned

> Ban snakeposting

But why?

What if the German army was unable to cross the army?
>what if what if

>what if
>ww2 Germany
Sage

Holy shit I laughed.

>Wur if gurmany wasn't shit XD
No

If Hitler was an Anaconda he would have still lost the war. If he were a black mamba on the other hand, Russia would have capitulated, and the African campaign would have been won quite easily, as his cold blooded allies on the continent would fear his majesty and have risen up against the Allies.

>You only have to sneak in through the door and the whole rotten structure will come crashing down

>becoming the jew of snakes
He'd better be an adder.

>After this he goes to his office because he feels sick. His skin turns gray and scaley. His arms begin to contract into his torso, while his legs fuse together and begin to lengthen.
>Desperately, he writes down everything that is happening until his now scale covered hand slips into his torso.
>What was once the furher of Germany is now a long slender creature of significant girth.

I believe i saw that Britain was actually preparing terms for surrendering conditionally to Germany in the case the expeditionary forces couldn't retreat at Dunkirk

sorry if im just eating bait but i happen to like the second world war faggots

>What if
This is a history board.

Oh look, it's another one of
>I played Hearts of Iron and read 1.5 Wikipedia articls and now I'm an expert in warfare threads
Saged and reported

OP here.

Actually, I read the Wikipedia article on the anaconda, and all the citation links plus Evans's Third Reich trilogy as background.

I'm also a zoology major and had a pet snake as a kid so I think I know what I'm talking about kiddo.

t. thinks he's superior because he's read 1.6 wikipedia articles

I mean if we're not going to dive into /x/, /pol/ territory of the Jews in cahootz with the allies here then really it's honestly quite a possibility that Britain, while still under the strain and loss from the Great War, could possibly have brought peace between the two to the table but I imagine Germany would be given a double-edged sword and forced to remove any members of military and government from France, ceding it back to the French people as a whole, thus allowing them to decide their regime and not Vichy France, but then you'd have to take Poland into account as well because you remember Poland was the turning point for Britain to enter the war.

now so long as the west still keeps out of the war throughout Barbarossa, and now with a steadier supply line and many more reserves due to not wasting them in the west, germany could maybe win

now on the home front the shocking transformation of hitler could possibly be used as a propaganda weapon against the soviet union to help fill more patriotism, and hatred for the ruskies

Could Hitler slither through the lines surrounding Moscow in the first year and constrict and swallow Stalin whole?

He was a courier in WW1 and used to danger. As a snake he can travel undetected.

If he swallowed Stalin do the Germans win?

Keep in mind he might be caught after eating since he becomes lethargic and had the overwhelming desire to find a heat lamp after he eats a meal of that size.

I don't think it would be possible, seeing as snakes are cold blooded creatures, Hitler would have likely frozen to death on his way to Stalin.

>tfw you don't live in the reality where Hitler turned into a giant snake during the final battle like he was Thulsa Doom

>What was once the furher of Germany is now a long slender creature of significant girth.

If Doom had not killed Conan's family, he would still be alive.

what if Snakeler kept shitting himself and covered himself in his own poopy to keep warm?

then we would wake up