DGB is rebranding in September and I bought a shitload at the bottom

DGB is rebranding in September and I bought a shitload at the bottom.

We alll know how well the rebranding went for Antshares/NEO. No doubt it will pump DGB to all new heights.

Sitting on a cool 2 mill DGB right now. Join me if you want to be RICH!

But neo actually does something.

Stop shilling to try to get rid of your bags of this shitcoin. Rename it whatever you want, it's still a shitcoin.

info on rebranding ?

yeah, where'd you hear about the rebrand?

I'm down 7000$ on this coin, as soon as I regain my loss, I will sell all my bags and move on to NEO ETC BTC OMG.

>muh rebranding
>muh citibank challenge
>muh end of june
>muh end of july

thank fuck neo finally kicked the chair out from under this stupid shitcoin, let it hang and kick its feet.

Unless it rebrands to NEO i've got bad news for you...

>2 million

you bought 30k worth of this crap?

absolute madman

Same question as

>as soon as I regain my loss

Lol

they'll rebrand to BEC or break-even coin (hopefully)

>Sept 2017: DGB wins Citi4Integrity
>Oct 2017: Citi announces strategic partnership with DGB to utilize their Block Chain tech for speed, reliability and scalability.
>Nov 2017: DGB block chain TPS exceeds Visa's
>Dec 2017: DGB is now $3 per coin and I bought myself a lambo for Christmas. Merry Christmas.

Hope as cope.

maybe ill get back in under 100 satoshis ;>)

I made a /r post awhile ago saying that Digi was going to pivot into the finance sector. If you go through the competition there were only about 5-10 coins suitable for banking. The rest were healthcare,security,tracking,bioeng,farming, many great things, but not really $ based tech.

Yo but for real, what could dgb be at 1 year from now?

haha sure you keep on grasping at those straws digicuck, whatever helps you sleep at night

WE ARE THE DIGIMARINEZ

>DGB is now $3 per coin
btc = 21 mil supply
dgb = 21 bil

For it to reach 3$ it would need to have the same market cap as btc, which it won't get anytime soon since it's an obscure alt. Maybe when btc is 50k a coin, until then you should first wish for this to go 10 - 30 cents.

>Obscure
>Mentioned along with BTC in a conversation on a network business program

Pick one.

Are you just trying to be retarded or what? Clearly I meant in relation to btc, which has value due to mass use. Even eth is obscure compared to it. You digicucks really know how to bait someone.

Ive never been so excited for September. Jared is going to be a King before the year is over. This is it, lads. Through our memeing and support, along with the power of our activated almonds, DGB is going to succeed beyond our wildest imaginations. And I may even start banking with Citi...

All I hear is "muh bitcoins". Its not that obscure. Its just so many are holding on to old tech. People that refuse to acknowledge that DGB is the better, faster BTC are the ones hanging on to VHS tapes when the rest of us are streaming.

lol
that's like saying if I had a friend who was a talk show guy and told him to mention Wandaba Style in passing, it's suddenly not obscure.