I have some serious questions I want to ask about the history of Africa but I don't want the thread to devolve into a...

I have some serious questions I want to ask about the history of Africa but I don't want the thread to devolve into a non-white genocide shit post discussion. How should I go about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RuCnZClWwpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ask

You should find a different site, honestly.

This.

Veeky Forums is a communist board.

While we acknowledge there are biological differences between peoples, we do not embrace genocide or nationalism.

Veeky Forums is a history board
Bring any political discussion to /pol/ or /leftypol/

No, Veeky Forums is a free market capitalist libertarian board. We are against any kind of collectivism.

Veeky Forums doesn't share an ideology, pls go to another place to shill your meme ideas.

>Veeky Forums is a communist board.

This would explain why nobody here knows anything about the history of the world.

This board used to be good but the janitors started slacking and now there's bait everywhere. Email a college professor if you have actual questions

Veeky Forums was never good.

Admin is for cucks and redditors

This. Only beta safe spacers care about admins or mods

TL;DR

>it's honestly more helpful to think of Africa as two continents
>North Africa is an extension of whatever Europe and the Middle East are up to
>Southern Africa is an extremely isolated area, like Australia
>North Africa and Southern Africa are isolated by fuckhuge jungles and deserts
>Muslim traders from North Africa and the Indian Ocean begin trading with southern Africa, but consistent contact between Southern Africa and Eurasia is only achieved when the Portuguese round the cape of Africa
>Europeans colonize
>Southern Africa is still mostly tribal, resembling the Australian aboriginals, due to their geographical isolation
>shenanigans ensue when Muslims and Christians realize that Southern Africans are pagans and are thus free game
>????????
>niggers

OP, are you the person who keeps posting pictures of Africa and then asking why it is a bad continent?

If so, why?

I'm sure they're trying their best. There's a new batch of janitors who just started and haven't burned out yet.

I keep checking my email, but they never get back.

If I could, I'd ban all of you.

If you listed a ban-heavy interest in your application, that's probably why you weren't hired, you know. Mods mostly exist to crack down on culpably-worded bait threads and not following board and site rules.

Be the change you want to see! Make some good original content.

shitposts
my theory is that any thread invariably atracts wolfpacks of shitposters trying to sink it

youtube.com/watch?v=RuCnZClWwpQ

Smelting Iron in Africa

>this is what stormfags actually believe

Janitors can't actually ban people, they can just delete posts and submit extra special janitor reports.

I'm not denying that Southern Africa has its own interesting indigenous cultures and civilizations.

I would, however, caution that we don't know shit about them because they generally didn't use writing.

>op hasn't even asked the question yet
>thread already devolved into a race war

Kek