Parents want me to start paying $250.00 a month to continue living with them

>Parents want me to start paying $250.00 a month to continue living with them.

I've tried explaining to them why this is ridiculous and unacceptable but they won't budge and just say "if you can afford to buy that new computer currency, you can afford to pay rent."

How do I get through to these fucks?

How old are you?

Sell them for crypto. House is all yours now.

well explain why it ridiculous

Is this the same guy who's been posting the previous few days?

>if you can afford to buy that new computer currency
Don't show them your Bitbean bags the next time.

Give them 250 digibyte a month. Tell them it will appreciate in value.

lol

What the fuck is wrong with white people?
Why do they hate their own children so much?
No wonder you will disappear, kek.

If your are old enough, working and living with parents then you should contribute. Stop being a dick

Its ridiculous because they gave birth to me and chose to bring me into this world so they have to look after me and provide for me. Its not like I go adopt animals and then decide I can't afford to house them anymore.

This is pasta. Ignore OP

This. My Iranian family would give their lives to make sure I wasn't homeless on the streets and they wouldn't dream of taking my money from me.

This
I am also not white and find it ridiculous how white parents are so horrible with their children

Fuck "contributing"
western civilization is dying

it's all about saving and taking care of yourself

well user youve got to accept that at a certain point you arent cute anymore.

I pay my mother €250 a month. That's fucking nothing. Go live on your own or show your parents some respect.

trying to piggy back bait off recent thread
nice try

Don't do it. They'll have a hard time evicting someone they allowed to live with them rent free for 18 years. Even if they manage to do it, you can sue them for alimony so you can continue living the lifestyle you are accustomed to.

>telling your parents about your cryptobucks
>not playing poor to have their sympathy and financial help
>mfw I probably have more on my accounts than them right now
>mfw they still give me money

I will never inherit from them since they will die at 95 after having crushed our generation under debt, better take as much money from their hands while you still can.

We already contributed when they began to take loans to finance their standard of living in the 70s and crashed our purchasing power and job market making sure we will never have the same opportunities and assets as them at the same age.

Every single generation since the beginning of time worked to give their children a better life... until boomers who decided to cripple theirs for their own selfish interests.
Take and steal from boomers, don't feel guilty, it's your birthright to own their shit.

White parents divorce whil having children, you can't make worse parenting than that, giving women rights was a mistake.

The most important thing you can do for the you is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>first world/third world
that's some 5th grade bullshit pham
there's no such thing as "opportunities" you say

You fucking pay them because the last time I saw this thread you were saying 500 was unreasonable

250 definitely fucking is reasonable

Lol you're parents are actually right. From the looks of it, you're probably old to live with them anyways. How about you quit being a literal cuck crying on Veeky Forums about how mommy and daddy who have paid for your degenerate ass your entire fucking life now want rent money cos their son is a wasted investment.

How about you become a man, I'm surprised they haven't kicked your stupid ass out yet. Are you a student? Obviously not, you're on here crying "muhhh injustice, muhhh unacceptable".

Actually remove yourself

$250 rent is at least 3x less than what you're going to pay out there.

Worth it retard, unless you want to go broke.

Man up, OP

What the fuck?

I've been paying 600$+ rent since I was 15 years old.

You sound like a useless, spoiled faggot.

Grow the fuck up or kys. Cunt.

How old are you?

I could do this too but would feel a tad bit too guilty. They don't even ask for rent but I've been consistent with paying them, still heavily subsidized

There's gotta be some give and take, user. Help them around the house or something for an hour or so instead of shitposting on Veeky Forums.
I totally agree with you on the fact that neither one of us asked to be born, but shit happens.

This thread again. $250 a month is nothing. At least you haggled them down from $500. Still don't understand how they expect you to afford to get out of the house if they are charging you to stay. You probably aren't telling us the whole story.

Now fuck off and never make this thread again

nigger, i work part time and pay them that much.