Is this the new DGB?

Is this the new DGB?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/6sca5m/comment/dlbwhn6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yep

sold mine at a 80% loss

the sia team said in the boston globe they dont care about the price and want it to remain low so enterprise business is wiling to invest in their network

do not, i repeate DO NOT buy this shitcoin

god damn it. First fluffyponyfucker and now the MIT nerds. Theyre good devs but why do they say this stuff? Is it a cope tactic?

I wonder if bill gates ever said he doesnt care about the value of microsoft

you could tell it was shit from that lacklustre logo. hire a fucking decent designer FFS

When they focused attention on ASIC miners I knew they lacked focus and pulled immediately

Hey Siamarine - yes you. Come over here for a minute. Don't be afraid, first of all, I am here only to protect you. Maybe just sell your bags when still you can exit with not that *BIG LOSSES*? Do you know what happened to all the ppl who bought DGB at ATH? They are still holding their shitcoin bags and will do that no matter what since they are emotionally attached to them. That's not how a SUCCESSFUL TRADER behaves. Aren't you for sure also sentimental about your purchases? I'm sorry but remember that sometimes *BAD DECISIONS* are being made on such a volatile market like crypto and it's not entirely your FAULT. Read something about risk-management and conclude whether you want to RISK FURTHER with basically *DEAD SCAM COIN* like Sia? You can still invest your bags into something profitable - take a look at neo, omg or iota for example and watch all these sweet gains that would enable you to cover your loses with this *SHITCOIN*. There are also some rumors that it is about to be DELISTED FROM POLONIEX. This coin was NEVER INTENDED FOR HOLDING - just look at the amount of coins mined every 10 minutes. Have you ever heard of this thing called INFLATION? I'll leave you to come up with conclusions... You are neither an early adopter of this coin - half a year ago it was worth 20 SAT - I'd estimate that it is the bottom. Congrats on holding something 10x overpriced. Eventually, DEVELOPERS said publicly that they DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PRICE OF THEIR COIN? Why to buy or hold it then? Do you HATE MONEY? Anyway, you'll do what you want but you've been WARNED.

we
are
the
siaguard

Yes it's completely useless. Please sell and drive the price down further.

Filecoin ICO, PURE SPECULATION, just raised $180MM... Or you could just use sia?

This price is honestly highway robbery, I'm putting everything I have into Sia for the next 12-24 hours.

When you look at the disparity between Sia and filecoin in terms of quality of research and development, and when you look at the news around filecoin happening today, I think it's a good bet to hold at least through this news cycle

No, DGB actually has value.

but user you miss one fact: storing files in the blockchain is retarded.

You're not storing files in a block chain, you're using a block chain as a historical record for sia-brokered service level agreements and contracts with storage providers.

>PRIVACY

currently down 30% on this, should i sell before its too late?

All the files are transparently encrypted, the only real privacy concern is around leaking access times and file sizes-- leaks that exist with any remote storage provider.

I'm sure there's a better way to do file storage with blockchain.

RIP to the user who has 100 million siacoins

amen

well jeez wow I guess I never thought of it like that.
there must be a better way, why didn't I see it before
really makes you think.

It's like Amazon, Google and 1000 other companies don't offer cloud hosting and you somehow need a 'historical record for sia-brokered service level agreements and contracts with storage providers' in a blockchain.

>what is encryption

your in a crypto thread and you dont know what that is?

how to make the "technology of the future":
>use any existing technology
>add a blockchain
>marketing
>profit

you rely on fucking third party to take care of it, what's the point?

Proof is in the pudding, pal.
It is already cheaper to store files on Sia than it is to host files with Google/Amazon/Microsoft.

The whole world of cryptocurrencies are about reducing current market inefficiency. Once you understand that, you see things differently. Sia is to digital storage what Amazon is to physical goods-- a marketplace that is entirely transparent to the end user.

user they will never understand. This is because they don't even understand the tech and they think you are just storing raw data in a blockchain. This is because of autism

The dev said ICO mania will end in tears. The fucking boston shitter altered it to mean investing in SC will end in tears.

Im saying this in good faith: SC may drop lower, but its still one of the most solid projects out there. There is a lot of false FUD out there which caused the drop.

If you have the patience to wait a few months, then buying in around those levels will be rewarded.

it might be cheaper but you pay amazon or google for reliability and guaranteed uptime and bandwidth.
if you store data in your blockmeme network and some faggot turns off his computer you can't access it anymore. That's really great.

Crypto is all about freedom AND reducing current market inefficiency.

The Sia team are really fucking clever, have a working product and good leadership. I'm betting this goes somewhere meaningful. They probably do need a hand marketing for the normies though

Hosts are incentivized to host and punished for closing the Sia client. Also files are split amongst multiple hosts. It's like you didn't even try to research the technology or use it. To recap, you are a retard.

businesses don't give a shit about your incentives.
can I sue them if they fuck up my business because I can't access my data?
probably not, which means it's shit and nobody with two brain cells will ever use it.

I've got to get my day going over here so I can't afford to spend the time to spoon feed you the entire basis of the platform.

Long story short: it won't matter if he turns off his computer because he's not the only person storing it, but more importantly, he won't turn off his computer, because if he does he misses out on his hosting fees by not making good with his service level agreement. People don't like to waste hard drive space and electricity for no reward.

>t. risk manager at pejeet llc

Completely wrong.
Wow thanks for the perspective buddy, we really are such modern day crusaders, user!!!

Where is that rich SIA holder?
Report at once!

The buy high sell low living memes should take some time to consider buying this coin. Seems like an opportunity to buy low sell high, huh?

look at how the dev team treats it

they want it low

The dev team just doesnt want to manipulate it, nothing else. The boston article outright lied about this. Dev on reddit confirmed it.

reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/6sca5m/comment/dlbwhn6

We don't want to keep it low, nor do we have the ability to control the price. We were just explaining to the reporter that a volatile coin price can be challenging because prices are not totally clear. There are things we will do to help, like the option for automatic host pricing.

SIA-yonara bitches

SIA later alligator

1MM Sia owner reporting in. I gave up 2 hours ago and set a stop-limit. If it'll drop below 200SAT then I'm selling everything for about 2BTC. Huh I acculumated these coins for 5 BTC overall, so it is not that big loss after all, I'm glad that at least I didn't buy everything at ATH. Fuck this coin. I'll rebuy it when it'll hit 100SAT.

>DGB actually has value.

WE

Hm. So I don't have too much skin in this game but I want to move the money on this shitcoin. Convince me that the factor of them all getting fucked at once isn't enough to completely disregard this coin? How would one solve this problem and are they even thinking about it, haven't read anything on solving this issue.

I'm still around. It's fine.
Sat wise, it's horrible, but I'm still largely rich fiat wise and this descent isn't my first rodeo.
I don't think people understand that 'long term hold' involves multiple years, not weeks.

As the main dev said in the article, too many people are vocal about the price over the potential of the tech. And by my calculations, it will be worth over 1$ in 5-7 years. So no point in freaking out over dips. If Veeky Forums and the world is still around by then, I'll be here to hold my iron hands.

Fun story, when I first bought sia, it crashed. From like 37 sats to ~ 20. I thought the world had ended and it stayed low for another 4 months. Then it rose up the ATH of 178 sat then crashed to nothing and stayed that way for nearly a year.
When we were near the ATH, at over 650 sat I took out, some money to play around, so that I can remain a neet. In the end, I'll be the one laughing while everyone is crying.

WERE