Yfw our ancestors were manlets

>yfw our ancestors were manlets

Guess what, people will keep growing and in a century or two people will say the same thing about us now.

>people will keep growing
how?

Around the waist and thighs mostly.

in the immediate future by feeding children rich diets with all the necessary nutrients.

>implying women won't become real-life shortstacks
>implying men won't become really tall lanklets

There are biomechanical limits to height. We aren't 12 foot tall giga niggers for no reason.

Neolithic hunter gatherers were as big and lot stronger than modern Westerners. Introduction of farming Made us shit food eating disease-ridden manlets.

This.

Also, tall people will disapear in america(continent) and south europe with the time.

>Homo erectus dmansi
>our direct ancestor

The taller Erectus subspecies from Africa are the ones we evolved from. Turkana Boy was 5'3 at 8 years old, and would have most likely grown to be 6'1 as an adult.

Unless white and black people (in America at least, Black Africans range from manlets to average with the exception of a few really tall ethnic groups like the Dinka, Luo, and Tutsi) die out completely, that's not going to happen.

What are you basing that on?

dysgenics

Not inmediatly, but in at least 300 years(if we still being an alive specie in that time).

We don´t need to move or being active in our lifes as 200 years ago.

I put you this example in my family.

My grandfaather was italian, he wasn´t purely european, because he maybe haved african genes. He was 1.80 mts. tall and he was the lowest man of 6 a brother family(also they were a family of farmers).

His father was 1.90 mts. tall.

I am 1.90 mts. tall but my brother is 1.70 mts. tall and he´s endo-mesoporph as me.

My father is 1.70 mts. tall too.

Where i´m going? Probably it´s a genetic degeneration because of sedentarism of the modern era.

Sorry if i´m not being "scientific", but i don´t have sources for what i say.

So my "fact" is more an opinion than anything.

>tfw you're the tallest known member of your family at 6'7 and a half
and I don't even play basketball

For Nariokotome (Turkana) Boy
>It was initially suggested that he would have grown into a 185 centimetres (6'1") tall adult, but the most recent analysis argues for the much shorter stature of 163 centimetres (5'4"). The reason for this shift has been research showing that his growth maturation differed from that of modern humans in that he would have had a briefer and smaller adolescent growth spurt.

For the Dmanisi erectus (skull 5)
>Researchers estimate that the height of the individual was between 146 centimetres (4'9") and 166 centimetres (5'5") and his weight between 47 kilograms (104 lb) and 50 kilograms (110 lb).

Seems Dmanisi might've been bigger.

>of my five great uncles, the runt was 6'5"

I get where you are going but for this to be true there should be less of a genetic pressure against manlets and for tanklets. Wouldn't tanklets have a better chance to thrive in a world where proteins and energy needed to sustain and build big bodies are easier to obtain?

Yes, but they wouldn´t need big bodies if it´s all of easy access.

The nordics have big bodies because of the conditions of their ambient; cold, not so much food and mortal enemies as bears and wolfs.

They needed bigger bodies to acumulate more grease.

Sources: none.

Also, they haved bigger bodies, so... If they live in the cold then why they have big bodies? Don´t forget that they have a lot of corporal hair.

(I will use this nick)

Weren't ancient Scandinavians mostly taller because they relied less on agriculture and therefore had to rely more on protein rich meat? I see why being tall helps against bears and wolves.
Also our most recent ancestors should have lived more like the Italian peasants who were short compared to the northern Barbarians. They were poor in their access to meat, shouldn't we have better chances of getting long after leaving that style of life?

If they had to build up fat reserves it doesn't seem to make sense to become taller since the added fat will be neglected by the added height.
I don't see how being taller helps against cold, wouldn't it give you more surface for heat to leave your body through?

No sources in sight.

Being larger in general helps conserve heat. You have less surface area per unit of volume (square cube rule).

>I see why being tall helps against bears and wolves.

Kek.

Could you tell me more facts about the thing?A page or something?

>Haven´t you tried to search by yourself?

All i´ve finded is pretencious shit and i don´t have acces to science books because of i live in a country where people find more interesting sex an TV than usefull knowledge. And i don´t understand the english very well.

As you can see i´m not into the theme.

Didn't take that into consideration.

Sorry, wasn't referring to your post but to mine clarifying neither of us is claiming to be sitting with the indisputable . If it's the
>no sources in sight
you are talking about

Evolutionary anthropology isn't my thing so I don't have anything lying around, just on how a certain tribe evolved a resistance to a certain fatal disease.

Seriously? That's weird. Oh well, thanks for the update user.

>tfw you grew an extra inch, making you 6'3 and the tallest person in your family

Well, until my brother grows up. He's 5'2 at 9 years old.