MAYDAY! MAYDAY! ALL HANDS ON DECK. THIS YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKING: WE ARE GOING DOWN

MAYDAY! MAYDAY! ALL HANDS ON DECK. THIS YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKING: WE ARE GOING DOWN.

I REPEAT, WE ARE GOING DOWN.

Other urls found in this thread:

prntscr.com/g77272
youtube.com/watch?v=xQn1wclpoLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ABORT

ABORT

ABORT

It will dip into the 800k's and then next moon mission will start

This shitcoin will get dumped back to $5 where it belongs REAL FAST

>Still up 30% in 24 hours
>"going down"

Shut up you idiot. Look at the chart, it's on the verge of shooting back up again

Hold on if you want a repeat of last night, or sell if you want to lock in your losses and miss out on another 2-3x increase in your holdings

jesus you people are fucking stupid

AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAHHhhaaa

GOING UNDER 800K SELL SELL SEEEEELLLLLL

>bought at $4
>sold at $6
>thought id finally succumb to fomo and buy back in today
>990k sats
>tfw it dips straight away

well now i feel like a complete fucking idiot. its probably not a good thing to get into this game while being depressed at the same time

Shh. Let the morons sell and keep accumulating.

What about the Tokyo meeting, are there any updates on that?

keked

From what I've read, there was a confirmation of partnership with Alibaba.

Why would i listen to an investor who just missed 20x gains?

BUY THE RUMOR SELL THE NEWS

SEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL

sell now or be a bagholder forever

>Dips $2
>OMG CRASH

shut the fuck up retards. you create a self fulfilling prophecy if you're not careful

It's going strong

>Bought at 940k

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Oh and there we have it

GREEN CANDLES AGAIN EVERYONE PEOPLE ARE ALREADY BUYING IN AGAIN

hahaha at the fuckwits who sold

Congrats if you hold you will double your money in a month

who cares about $
only BTC matters

The price is based on hype, the article is talking about the fundamental value. It is really only relevant to long term investors.

thanks man saw this thread.
bought it at the rock bottom price.

prntscr.com/g77272

> Was $40, now $30
> $2

You seems to be good at doing meth.

oops

Eth got to $400. This is objectively better than eth. If you dont get in now you are missing a life changing investment.

>>bought at $4
>>sold at $6

don't feel like an idiot for having common sense. the majority of Veeky Forums users are greedy fucks who don't know when to sell. "cashing out" early will provide solid gains in the long run, while these FOMO fags lose everything.

Lol sell at your own risk. We're correcting the time for the MA to catch up but we're going up right after.

when the shills want to drive down the price even more to get in on easy gains. nice try faggots

>He actually believes this
yes roundeye...chinese eth...smart economy...1.3bil...lambos

It's going up again
Didn't have the time to buy again
Reeeeeeee

That's it, I'm just went all in one this dip. Missing out on past 3 NEO moons were enough to kill myself, never fucking again.

not an argument

>It's going up again
it's really not

NEO is on a downtrend now
The week-end dip will be brutal

I'm not saying it won't pump more by the way
But the mega pump is over for now

Go check the presentation. It is objectively better than eth and solves many of eths fundamental problems. Also a well known dev has reviewed the code and said it is a work of art like the sistine chapel

>It's going up again

Yes user, it's not like we aren't still seeing a trend reversal here. No sir

>Also a well known dev has reviewed the code and said it is a work of art like the sistine chapel

Wanna provide a source?

Lol gotta love how chink wallet refuses to move my neo to bittrex.

Read it somewhere cant remember now. Dont care if you believe me. The comparison might have been with mozart actually but either way the dev was blown away. Someone else might be able to remember the source.

actually lol'd

Jesus christ.

Woooooooahh shit ahahahah

Lmao at the weak hands, you deserve to stay poor

Lol @ people who sold at 900k

Now is a good chance to buy the dip.

Is this your first coin or what?

This is what a downtrend is. It goes down, then it goes up again, and it dips even more.

Bull trap. Ever heard of it?

>there are people in Veeky Forums that bought at 1.1 million and sold at 950k

If you sell this, its equivalent to selling eth during a dip for 30$ a year ago. You'll be fucking killing yourself when NEO is a hundred bucks in a few months.

see ya @0.006

>t. Neo holder just wanting other people to risk their money so he can make gains

pls crash back down to $10

thank you

Ah yes thanks for your expert technical analysis, you're so smart. Bravo

It's always the same thing with Veeky Forums
I swear to God you people are textbook cases of bad traders

1/ you get way too much emotionally attached to your coins
2/ you can't recognize a downtrend when you see one
3/ you get caught in every bull trap

Keep fudding, bitter no neos. Smart people know this is the perfect chance to accumulate as we hit $50 on Friday.

No it isn't. The coin has already pumped, it's going to be a downtrend from here as there's no more hype.

Sell now and buyback in a week

This

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL JUST LIKE THE PREVIOUS FIVE TIMES EH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM LAUGHING SO HARD AT ALL THESE FUCKING NERDS ACTING LIKE THEY CAN RATIONALLY ANALYZE A HYPED UP COIN

When a coin is built on fomo a downtrend will continue unless news comes out to pump it. It was on a downtrend before NEO announced its first NEO-based project ICO, which brought it back up

noants on suicide watch. sitting comfy as fuck on my ants from $5.

>Sell now and buyback in a week
there wont be a downtrend . dips and keep climbing to 50 for sure

2 Jap exchanges & talking with largest investment firm in japan.

>no news

That jokes on you because that wasn't BTC, retards. ;)

was ETH.

Ok guys, pay attention. NEO is going to make a new lower high today (you can short there if you want to) then tomorrow is going to dip till 850k - 830k sats, that will be the lowest point (perfect to get in you again if you shorted at the ATH or the previous high), from there we will have another breakout.

JUST MY LIFE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST NEO

SUFFOCATION

NO BIDDING

DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I HAVE TO START SHILLING

time to buy

nice just sold 100k

It's going up right? I bought at 40

sell at 420

Yes, stop having such a short attention span. Wait longer than 5 minutes, jesus

Fucking hell soon as I buy it goes down!!!!!!!! Fuck neo and the chinks

Don't worry about the little numbers now. Hold and we will win and be tic

Tried sending my GAS from binance to my wallet. slower than sending btc wtf?

we are the NEOmarines

Binance is slow... Took 6 hours to withdraw some neos

We are fucked!

Fucking hell you retards

DO NOT SELL

There will be a big money pump mid day EST. I'm gonna laugh if you all sell at the bottom and then to run to some other coin trying to recoup. It's going to explode again.

>he bought at ath

It's obvious most of Veeky Forums has no idea about actual finance when they don't understand the significance of Nomura inviting Neo

>we are the NEOmarines
>literally billion dollar injection in under a week
>people can't hodl for shit
>people didn't buy it $5 after it crashed from $10

See y'all pleb niggers in a year; also here's one for the road.

youtube.com/watch?v=xQn1wclpoLs

Holy shit people. It's a CORRECTION. After a rise like that it's completely normal and healthy.
I'm balls deep into NEO and I am actually GLAD it stopped rising like it did for the past several days.

What we need now is a dip, then several days of going horizontal and consolidating, which will make the next shot up solid and sustained.

Real wrap thou, waiting on my wire transfer to hit. So I can drop 10k and buy the dip.

will buy 100k @ 0.0078

>There will be a big money pump mid day EST>This desperation

Thing don't go up forever dummy

Stochastics are entering into an uptrend again.

They have literally indicated with perfect precision the uptrends and downtrends of NEO. Looks like we are about to go into a long uptrend again.

If you've been stupid enough to sell, get back in now, you've probably got less than an hour before it becomes obvious the uptrend is in motion. Should last another 6 hours at least but may be drawn out when people around the world start waking up and getting in on the uptrend as well.

I just sold... lost 5k oh well lmao going to hold btc

@ 1:30 cet it will reach ~0.0074 and bump back ... i'll buy there

so one dev gets impressed and we all must

>big claim
>no source
>idiots
>profit

source senpai? That sounds interesting

Source sen pie

I've been telling you fuckers all week that after the news there will be a selloff.

You guys are the dumbest people for not taking profit at 0.01, those of you who don't gotta be fucking insane.

>t. TA guy.

>cet
central european time? it's 3:12 pm here

there is no source, it's just my assumption based on inverted fibonacci retracement, currently it's struggling to stay alive at -38.2% of ath, which will probably fail, next level is @ ~0.0071, so ideal entry point is at 0.0078

but we shall see ...

I'm waiting to rebuy at 850k all the way down to 710k while I'm not watching.

ALRIGHT BOYS IT'S PAST 9PM IN CHINA CURRENTLY, NIP NONGS ARE GOING TO SLEEP. WHAT DO WE MAKE OF THIS?

take profits and await the dippening

I like the spirit, but Im afraid this has to find a new launch pad before mooning again