Reading history textbook

>reading history textbook
>They divide history between ethnicities which are "exploiters" and ethnicities which aren't
You can't make this retardation up. People unironically subscribe to such erroneous historiography?

What the fuck?
Is this how history is being taught these days?
Title, author, who published this?

Racist and sexist much?

t. exploiter

For reasons of anonymity I'd rather not say.

FUCK

WHITE

PEOPLE

>You can't make this retardation up
>I won't tell you the author
mayb u can

Yeah we will totally dox you with a book title. Why even post the thread moron

Why should I throw the author under the bus? The textbook itself is irrelevant.

>For reasons of anonymity I'd rather not say.
>Google has detected another language: translate
>I just made up a book to bitch about those awful social justice warriors!

If it's real, nobody is going to find out who the fuck you are from naming a book. If it's not real, stop making shit up, SJWs offer armories of potential ammunition for these bitch and moan threads without you needing to fabricate more.

>Why should I throw the author under the bus?

For publishing "erroneous historiography" in their name.

If the author wrote their name on the fucking book you're not throwing them under the bus, they signed and published the thing.

>shit I just made up

It's in my opinion erroneous historiography. I'm sure the author disagrees.

So they won't mind you telling us who they are, so we can judge for ourselves.

Why the fuck are you hiding the author's name out of courtesy when you started a thread premised on the idea they were wrong, user? You're starting to sound an awful lot like you're full of shit.

Either you prove and talk about it or you'll shut up, if not what's the point of the thread? just complaining?
Faggot

>You can't make this retardation up

you did, though.

So you made that shit up right? Fucking lying piece of shit, end your life.

So you made it all up for (You)s. Well done.

>You can't make this retardation up.
>Hurr I can't tell you the title because the author might get scared
Saged, get the fuck out.

I see you all are triggered by being called out for leftist bullshit.

I've never heard of such a thing.

What planet is the internet on?

>3021536
You have to try harder to get a (you) from me /pol/ boy.

>OP pivots

People asking you to tell us what leftist bullshit you're referring and you failing to do so just means you're being called on regular bullshit, OP.

Why did you feel the need to manufacture "leftist bullshit" when you've got such a buffet of real stuff to choose from?

>make claim with no data to back up
>hurr you're just a leftie cuck!!!!!

This is painful damage control. How is this a call out of anons on Veeky Forums? Are you thick? Are you retarded? Fuck off lying faggot.

I understand the sjw way of doing things is destroying people's entire families but it's not happening here. I will leave the author anonymous. Have fun sperging out.

So will we find out what the book is or not. If not then this was a pretty pointless discussion

>If not then this was a pretty pointless discussion
It shows the fragility of sjws.

>3021548
That's right boy, keep giving me (you)s while getting none in return.

>guy publishes book
>anonymous thinks that citing the book when criticizing the content of said book is "destroying his entire family"

Just admit the book you're whining about doesn't exist, everyone already knows it.

Literally everyone criticizing you is asking you to tell them what book you're complaining about, YOU'RE the one defending 'SJWs' out of your supposed concern for the author's wellbeing.

That's not history, it's indoctrination.

Why should I bother posting his name? He has a job at a Uni with wife and kids. If you don't believe gtfo out of the thread and people who want to have a conversation on the threads subject matter will do so.

Read this

It sure is a shame when people read things uncritically and don't do their due diligence to find out if it's true.

Isn't it user.

Isn't it.

this fucking thread

why is Veeky Forums so embarrassingly easy to bait?

>Why should I bother posting his name?

So we can verify whether it exists and whether what you posted is true.

>He has a job at a Uni with wife and kids.

And published a book under his name which is sold to the public, dispensing this knowledge is not damaging to him or his family. If you think Veeky Forums will ruin a guy's life because he wrote a shitty book you overestimate the abilities of Veeky Forums.

>and people who want to have a conversation on the threads subject matter will do so.

You mean participate in your fantasy and cry about SJWs, I assume?

>So we can verify whether it exists and whether what you posted is true.
It's a common occurrence. my word is good enough that it happened. If you don't think so, feel free to ignore next time.
>If you think Veeky Forums will ruin a guy's life because he wrote a shitty book you overestimate the abilities of Veeky Forums.
Why tempt the autismo's?

Post-moot newfags are compelled to respond to bait.

stop bumping

stop bumping

stop bumping

stop bumping

stop bumping

>my word is good enough that it happened.
>some anonymous man bravely defending the identity of an alleged SJW while crying about SJWs
>my word is good enough

Next time you start a thread to cry about SJWs do the two seconds of due diligence it requires to actually find something retarded said by leftists, it's incredibly easy and the fact you couldn't even be assed is really kind of sad.

So are pre-nipmoot newfags.

If you consider being from the vaunted age before Moot left some sort of benchmark I've got bad news.

I have a whole book filled with it, i'm just not doxxing the author.

Incas were superior to europeans you retarded falseflagging poltard.

>people who want to have a conversation on the threads subject matter will do so.
How can we have a proper discussion if we can't look at the source material ourselves?

>citing your sources is the same as "doxxing" the author
I'm lost for words just thinking about how utterly stupid you really are.

jesus christ OP, just fuck off back to /pol/
how can anyone be so see through

>he made up this bullshit just so that he could make yet another thread in which he would whine about SJWs

Can't make this shit up

>Incas were superior to europeans
LMAO, The ERE would btfo the incas at everything.

this is a (You) mill, fools.

Post a picture of the relevant text.

Take a picture of the section you're referring to and post it then, so we know you're not full of shit.

>exploiters
the huns have to be included there

Modern liberal interpretations of history are quite conservative in that they see the world as driven by "race struggle" rather than class struggle.

OP is probably making shit up but why is Veeky Forums making pretend post colonial garbage doesn't permeate academia?

Nobody is, they're merely asking OP to back up his bullshit with a citation.

The fact that you're right is what makes it mindboggling that he'd fabricate an example instead of simple locating a real one.

>Compares one culture to an entirely continent
Why do you do this? If you're being smart, compare the Inca to Spain. Or England. Or the Italian City states. Or the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth. Don't compare the Inca to Europe.

You're on a history board and trying to argue that discourse on colonialism is inherently "garbage"? I'll tell you right now that there's very few serious academics who would even pay attention to such a facile dichotomy as exploited and unexploited ethnicities.

If I were a mod I would've deleted this thread ages ago, but since they seem to be jacking off right now I'll do what I can and teach the summer kiddies how to sage.

You see kids, if you put the word "sage" in the Options field it stops your post from bumping the thread, so you can remind OP of his faggoty tendencies without propogating his shit thread.

See pic related for a visual example.

Holy shit, why the fuck haven't I ever heard of this?

I'm done with this board.

wtf is that real

lemme try