Early Man

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.0020421
twitter.com/AnonBabble

man did shit like that actually happen?

GAS THE SIMIANS
MONKEY BUSINESS NOW

I mean, do animals ever attack humans they see as encroaching on their territory today?

Given that they lived in such close proximity, probably

>dat pic
>just another argument on Veeky Forums

>ywn be a hairy rock-throwing primate
Why live?

Ya, Turks have all the luck

>primate
I think you mean insect

top kek

kek

make the labels bigger and more clear especially Veeky Forums and label the crowd of retreating simians in the background as reddit

>REEEEEEEEEEEE SAPIENS GET OUT

TOPPEST OF KEKS

>black

Well done lad.

The earth decides who is right or wrong by who passes down their genes and who doesn't.

Fixed

should be Veeky Forums not Veeky Forums

Jesus this really hits a nerve. Imagine the terror of being outnumbered by more primative, yet stronger creatures almost like yourself but not evolved enough to engage in 'diplomacy'. No wonder it took so long to get out of Africa.

The kind of quality I come here for. Well done.

fuck off Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums is smarter than you

But there are plenty of Veeky Forums colonist on Veeky Forums and not many from Veeky Forums

Last time I went to Veeky Forums it was all high school tier 'meh'

Not saying Veeky Forums is better, just saying we're the best.

bump

This looks cool. A game like this would be great with VR and ultra-sensible technology.

>just saying we're the best.
Really says a lot about the quality of Veeky Forums, doesn't it?

If you don't like it leave.

Mah m8 I love this place. I might recognise that it's cancer, but it's my cancer.

You're right, Veeky Forums actually know what they are talking about.

here ya go

Daily reminder that human mitochondrial DNA and Y-chromosome diverge from Chimps at different times.
That means proto-Humans fucked Chimp pussy 4 million years ago.

Me on the left.

They cannot have been very different back then, though. Reproduction is only possible within the same species.

Man, open landscapes and primitive life looks so surreal ,dangerous and comfy at the same time. Imagine the absolute freedom you had, you could kill and go wherever the fuck you wanted,all nude and unrestrained, breathing all that pure air and dying from some injury in a matter of seconds.

>Veeky Forums ACTUALLY thinks they're intelligent

I need more pics like this, prehistoric ones with landscapes

tHEN YOU BETTER START GOOGLING, FUCKFACE

Smarter than the dumb frogposters who came here in 2015.

Neanderthals, Denisovans, and humans could all interbreed with each other, and they were at the breaking point of fertility.

Why is that little man's leg crawling with flies or some shit?

Hi /int/

I think might be ticks

you're not even smarter than a nigger. you're the living definition of a pseud

it's africa today.

>dying from some injury in a matter of seconds
i'd die horribly from infection or rotten teeth in my 20s if i could live like that. would be worth it.

why would naked people stop having hair on their bodies?

>Humans could all interbreed with each other
Yes, members of the genus homo could, but the offspring was infertile. The definition of a species is the fact that two individuals can produce fertile offspring. Claiming that "proto-Humans fucked Chimp pussy" doesn't make sense, assuming our ancestors didn't have some weird animal fetish.

Sorry, the offspring of our ancestors and Neanderthals was fertile, assuming that the Neanderthals were Homo sapiens (though some scientist believe they weren't members of our species).

I'm sure. There were likely several hominid species (we only know of a few) living contemporaneously. There had to have been wars and conflict; there was certainly interbreeding too. Imagine the countless stories that must have occurred; now forever lost to time.

cucked by stormfront- a /pol/ story

atheists conveniently ignoring this

so did homo sapiens genocide are the other homos?

are we the bad guys?

There's disagreement if they were a full species of genus homo or a subspecies of sapiens

Yes, that's what I was trying to say.
Back than it was very much survival of the fittest, probably impossible to determine how different hominids interacted with eachother

i like the aquatic ape theory the most and it sort of makes sense.

meant for

maybe fire would also make sense

sick non-post /b/ro! try again

>all those ticks on the lower legs

that really triggers me and i'm sure it would trigger the person concerned.

Sorry to rain on your parade but this is the Veeky Forums board, not the /pre-his/ board

>Imagine the terror of being outnumbered by more primative, yet stronger creatures almost like yourself but not evolved enough to engage in 'diplomacy'.

That's how whites feel all the time.

loosing the fur because it's to warm running around the savanna in a winter coat? yes absolutely

it's how blacks felt when they were slaves and then second class citizens who got lynched in the USA.

plenty of warm climate animals have fur

Yeah, Paranthropicus Bosei and Homo erectus lived at the same time

but not sweat glands.

another reconstroction

>, Paranthropicus Bosei
wtf why have I never heard of this thing before

Jokes on you meme man, I AM a nigger?

>whites
>not primitive

Asians are your superiors.

>no Heidelbergensis

*!

monkeys don't have sweat glands? also why don't we sweat out our tongues then?

Usually they were just lumped into Erectus until recently.

I think they were meant to be "advanced australopithecus" (homo habilis) going off of the book.

Do you guys believe in dawkins meme theory

>infertile

No but they had low fertility or numerous health problems.
If Human-Neanderthal offpsring was infertile Eurasians wouldn't have 2-3% Neanderthal admixture right now.

Not homini (unlike Paranthropus Bosei), but Gigantopithecus went extinct just 100k years ago, so there might have also been some fights.

>Eurasians have 2-3% Neanderthal admixture right now
sauce please, if that was undoubtetly the case there would be no debate on whether the Neanderthals were Homo sapiens or not...

Chimps have been known to rape frogs

I could imagine a Giganto raping an Erectus or Floresiensis looking quite similar

>Peking Man and Nellie probably saw the last of these things
>you never will

It's like asking a source for the periodic table of elements. Fucking Google it.

Very nice of you, but I think you're wrong: journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.0020421

But you are a hairy rock-throwing primate

>2004

Yes that was the prevailing view at the time which has since changed. It's an extremely well known and well reported thing that Eurasians have Neanderthal admixture. All you have to do is Google it.

I've never thrown a rock in my life.

Veeky Forums was founded in 2015

too good to be true

The throwing of rocks has been replaced by online shit flinging. But a hairy primate nonetheless.

>500,000 years ago
>It's evening
>A hunter band relaxes
>There's the whine of an infant
>the rhythmic shik-shik-shik of wood on stone, a spear being sharpened
>the scent of zebra meat cooking on hot coals
>It has been a hard day
>The band had been both hands and a finger that morning
>Now only one hand and some fingers
>The strange ones had attacked again
>They held them back, but barely
>"Brother gone." said a little one.
>His father chokes, but holds back his tears.
>"Yes."
>The little one sulks.
>"All us gone in awhile."
>"No!" said the father. "We kill. We win."
>He knew in the end, they would beat these squat, big-headed freaks.
>The homo erectus examined his spear point. "We win."

Why did homo habilis die out?

>Males fighting
>Females running away with children

pretty sexist

Seems like you're right.

In biology class I learned that habilis was pretty small and weak, he probably only ate bone marrow of carcasses since he was unable to compete with the scavengers of the African savanna. Homo erectus on the other hand was larger and more muscular, so he was probably able to assert himself better in that environment.

To be fair, I think it was more likely that erectus were the assholes who attacked their peaceful retarded cousins