What's up with the catholic churvh and child abuse?

what's up with the catholic churvh and child abuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

chick.com/reading/tracts/1057/1057_01.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=QIxkrFgb0CI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most Catholics are pedophiles because they are leftists and niggers

Woah there pal, i think you mean hebephiles

You didn't try with this shitty bait.

It happens everywhere in organizations where there kids, it's just worse because the church (and its not just the Catholics)

systematized repression begets systematic answers

Catholicism is a severe mental illness to it’s adherents,leading to child abuse

ok buddy, you go ahead and believe that

All you need is faith

Catholicism is a Satanic doctrine, built on the heathen cults of the Ceasars of old. If you're interested in the truth, you can find more here:
chick.com/reading/tracts/1057/1057_01.asp

wtf, he's right, there's nothing about the pope in the bible, the entire catholic church is a fraud

The catholic church has been proven to be noting more than a giant international paedophile ring - everyone should be charged, sent to court and locked up for the term of their natural lives for the devastation they have caused countless children

Glad you see the light my friend, the satanic veil of lies that is Catholic heresy has covered the eyes of good Christians for too long.

It actully has less child abuse from a per captia amount of people that are dealing with children then other organizations, such as privatize schools.

Catholics are satanists.

t. satanist pedophile

youtube.com/watch?v=QIxkrFgb0CI

Celibate vow, I mean it's retarded.

It would be better if we let those priests fuck bitchest rather than forbid that.

Celibate vow, I mean it's retarded.

It would be better if we let those priests fuck bitches rather than forbid that.

It's not unique to catholicism. Protestant churches, jews and muslim clergy engage in this all the time. It's what happens when you have people in places of power. Even Hindus have a shitload of perverted Gurus who take advantage of women.

This type of abuse has been going on since Roman times.

The Catholic church has its roots in a misogynistic pagan cult called Mithra. The church started with men and families who were left over from Senatorial positions in the declining Roman Empire - they were not christian but took on that guise to keep power and position. They never gave up their 'eternal' Rome aspirations keeping the grubby culture of the church very male and militaristic (hence the crusades).

As the winners in history, through trickery and force, they set about shredding the real history papering it over with absolute falsehoods and violence to ensure conversions. Their greed and lust knows no bounds - its all about social control

>have a celibate priesthood who officially are never allowed to have sex
>have shit tons of kids used throughout the church for various shit
keep in mind before the church rooted it out there was a long habit of bishops and country priests keeping families, but in the modern day retards expected them to follow it to the letter, and a rather logical if fucked up situation ensued.
Basically celibacy was designed to prevent nepotism and the passing on of church titles from father to son, in the modern day this is pretty irrelevant and I don't know why they keep celibacy apart from "traditionalist" autistic screeching