A reminder that BTC is at the top of it's trend channel. It will have a marginally higher high, followed by a dip...

A reminder that BTC is at the top of it's trend channel. It will have a marginally higher high, followed by a dip. Take profits soon Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/fidelity-brings-bitcoin-tracking-traditional-investor-portfolios/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How big of a dip?

what profits
all my alts are getting the shit beaten out of them

Support lines in gray

wtf u holding boi all mine are up

Mine are also down from the price I bought them at. They have been higher too, which means I should have sold.

Well my XMR broke even, but iota is god and eth did alright

It will dip eventually, but how far will it dip, and will it go any further before the next dip?

I need to know

if it will "dip hard", the lowest it can go is probably 2700-2800, i dont think it will go below that

What should I do with my BTC after selling soon? Fiat?

BTFD

set buys at 3150, 2875 and 2700

Wow really?
So the mid-july dip was the last chance at getting bellow 2000?
Okay, but how high will it rise in the near future?

Long term is still bull, we just need a correction from the overbought segwit and fork news

The BTC hype is far from over, you can't capture this with your meme lines. Not even the smartest normies got into it yet.

Im not saying the bull is broken, just that the segwit and fork news were over bought. If you got in lower and wanna hodl through it all thats fine, but we are due for a correction

well, long term, BTC is nearly always bull
I guess there's no way of knowing how high it'll go before dip, or when the dip will happen?

In this regard, how would you define someone as a normie?
Cause if you use it the same way as /r9k/ does, then there absolutely are normies in the market already

Thank you for this quality post... I am a fiat marine finally soon there will be time for us to join the game again.

You're right, we never really know what the whales will do, but we can make predictions based on a balance of probabilities. Suffice it to say ATH is generally not the time to buy

>Cause if you use it the same way as /r9k/ does

don't be daft, i mean people that don't usually trade, and retired boomers that are looking for a "solid investment", etc. bitcoin is so fucking easy to get into, and news is spreading more and more hype. for example, i was working out a couple of days ago and heard some muscleheads having the most retarded discussion about crypto you can imagine. even those people are starting to buy know.

I define that picrel so violet lines are support lines
BTC in my opinion will stabilize at $2000-2200 by next weekend after flood of pink wojacks and tetherish teddy bears

picrel is sign that whales accumulating their funds in BTC to cash out due to panic

In crypto we should define normies as the big banks and funds, which are only beginning to take notice. Thats where the real money comes in. See coindesk.com/fidelity-brings-bitcoin-tracking-traditional-investor-portfolios/

also CBOE and LedgerX are starting derivatives exchanges in full compliance with SEC and CFTC regulation for accredited investors. We ain't seen nothin yet

Very true also, i just think that the "casual investors" will be very important because they probably just buy and hold, without every looking at charts. If more and more crypto is out of the circulation, I assume the price will increase because of simple supply and demand.

Yeah, especially the parents of chads that start asking their bank how to put some of their 401k into crypto. Most banks wont be able to help them, but as you can see Fidelity has taken notice. I'm expecting more news like this as crypto crowns into the mainstream

Currently testing support. A bounce up could mean a push towards 3600; a dip below 3528 means a further drop

>tfw sold all my bitcoin pre fork anticipating a crash
>tfw been waiting for a dip to buy back in ever since
EVERY DECISION I MAKE IS WRONG

it's only just begun
btc is the little squiggle top left

What does this mean

thanks for this TA

Don't forget you could still have partially bought back in and gained.

the price of bitcoin is tracking inversely to the price of storage

Tether up boys, we dipping

down to where you reckon?

When is this piece of crap going to dip ffs? Fiatmarine cope.

What happens if Trump blows up North Korea?

I see bitcoin as a long term investment, or value protection (I live in a country with high inflation), so I have some savings in bitcoin.
Is it correct to assume that my money won´t lose value if I leave it there and I'm back in a year or more? Like any other high risk investment
Also, I don't understand what happened with the fork and bcc

There is a limit of 21 million btc. So my thoughts are that value will only increase over time (very long periods, year over year or more), unless people lose interest in this coin