The end is near for Crypto investing and trading

The end is near for Crypto investing and trading.

In the past week I've encountered 2 normies in real life talking about how they can lots of money from "selling coins". Several more have posted on facebook. This can't go on. When normies think they can make easy profits from something it's game over.

Veeky Forums, the end of the easiest way to make money in 2 generations is near.

ITT we discuss the adoption of crypto by normies and its effects on future profits, trading and investing.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/start-hedging-ledgerx-begin-trading-cryptocurrency-derivatives/
coindesk.com/options-exchange-cboe-launch-cryptocurrency-derivatives-2017/
coindesk.com/fidelity-brings-bitcoin-tracking-traditional-investor-portfolios/
coindesk.com/goldman-sachs-real-dollars-work-cryptocurrency-markets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds great. More money = more profits.

ETH is an aidscoin and needs to be gassed

Wrong . More normies investing their money in crypto mean more gains for the established crypto traders/bag holders
They will just make the crypto market cap go higher . It's still very early . Even if 10 million normies were to invest in the following months, it wouldn't be anything negative , full positive .

In 5 years this could be a different story but you'll just have to play smart . You can profit for every situation

We will all make massive gains and then it will slow down like stocks... simple. Be grateful you bought in now.

Easy, just short everything then

TRILLION MARKETCAP INBOUND
ETA XMAS

More sheep to the slaughter

10-1 OP was a retarded normie 6 months ago.

>mfw Trillion Dollars MarketCap and years of experience in cryptos

Feels good man

>wait for them to go balls deep at ATH
>BTC dips $400
>everything crash
>watch them sell on panic.

that's whar will happen, just because they are getting in doesn't mean they stop being normies/wagecucks.

Can't wait to rape the normies when their shit crashes 30% in a day and they panic sell. Crypto has turned my hands into depleted-uranium armored diamonds.

Fun Fact: More money will be made in the next 5 years than was made from BTC genesis until now.

$120b is basically nothing. We are front running a brand new asset class. These stories indicate big money coming into crypto

coindesk.com/start-hedging-ledgerx-begin-trading-cryptocurrency-derivatives/
coindesk.com/options-exchange-cboe-launch-cryptocurrency-derivatives-2017/
coindesk.com/fidelity-brings-bitcoin-tracking-traditional-investor-portfolios/
coindesk.com/goldman-sachs-real-dollars-work-cryptocurrency-markets/

We're going to dwarf the fucking dot-com bubble.

I have been on Veeky Forums for months and it is the same idle threats time and again.

Normies do not understand crypto. I do not understand crypto. No one does, except the whales controlling the charts.

Throw your money into this gaping abyss boys, we swear it be thrown back out of it with 50% more.

Yes, Shlomo, let it flow through you.

Pls no, I havent accumulated enough yet. Fucking normies have to ruin everything.

Yeah, remember how the stock market permanently collapsed after normies started trading stocks? Better get out now while you still can.

Normies took over the stock market and now you can only expect to make 5-10% a year if you're lucky because the market caps are so high.

99.9% are no trading or investing in Crypto. It's beginning to take off, and eventually it will crash but this is still early days.

>more people investing = more money
It's just that the crashes will be harder than before.

You can make profit on stocks if you swing trade. Huge profits were made during the .com bubble when the normies were going balls deep into shit they didn't understand. When investors are ignorant and emotional, traders make money. And I say this as a nocoiner.

I know for a fact that most on/biz/don't understand the crypto they're investing in. I have a comp sci degree and many of the white papers' language is difficult to understand

>normies are going to buy in soon
>that's why the end is near
LOL
anyone who has any significant sum in this before normalfag money pours in is going to be rich as fuck

people with 10 bitcoins are going to be millionaires (literally)

Looks like someone is butt hurt that they didn't get on the ETH train before it left the station.

Don't be so bitter. Just pay attention. At least you are invested in BTC, right?

Same threat heard months ago the last time bitcoin was high.

Is Veeky Forums full of bots, or is this just one big autistic hivemind?

it's the low-IQ response to missing out, it's an outward rationalization

yes! YES!

Try to be rational. Your type of thinking is precisely what causes parabolics and subsequent crashes.

Its almost as if people like you take it personal when we say that shits overvalued and overbought, which it is.

In any case, were bound for a correction in the near future, just as we've been several times before, newcoiner.

Except the true wealth in the crypto game right now isn't in consistent trading. It's hodl'ing the "blue chip" coins for the long run: BTC, ETH

Ask any crypto millionaire how they got there, the answer will be hodl'ing BTC &/or ETH for 3-4 years minimum with a large initial investment.

I've been saying this since BTC moved over 3k. Glad someone else isn't a complete retard

>Its almost as if people like you take it personal
they do
It's almost as if people like you forgot we're fucking monkeys

More adpotion means more money for whales.
Become a whale asap

Yeah good idea, people have been saaying this since btc was $200. Screw you are your stupid ideas

Back up that statement...?

This is happens every once in awhile, don't worry.

Reddit/college kids/other normies will go into a mad rush to jump into "easy money", the market will correct and they'll all panic sell hoping not to lose everything.

It all just becomes food for whales and us mad boys.

I'm a college kid who just went all in on BTC. Are you saying I should hold during the dip/crash rather than panic sell?

You can sell but only if you are incredibly stupid

Kek

As long as you didn't take out college loans and open four credit cards to jump into a trending coin you should be fine

Just realize that this is probably going to be one of the worst corrections as of yet.

I'm planning on putting my live savings in ETH. Is now a good time?

Because we didnt just go through a huge correction not even a month ago right newcoiner?

And 90% of those normies would have no idea what they are doing and make the rest of us more money by buying our bags.

No it's my own money + some from my parets to invest with. Planing on getting a part time job soon and put $800 every month into crypto.

I know it's gonna crash hard, that's why I didn't jump on this bull train two weeks ago, but last night I felt so bad about not doing anything that I went all in. I have made some profit from yesterday, why not just sell soon and w8 a couple of days for the crash to take place? We all know it's coming...

Fuck i only own 14 eth

Maybe i should buy 500 omg even tho it just mooned

Unless you're Roger fucking Ver I can assure you that I've been into crypto longer than 99.9% on Veeky Forums, buddy.
Again, I still think that bitcoin can go up some more, but theres a really high probability of a real correction soon.

You have no idea how many REAL traders (not the bittrex kids on this site) whos got their finger on the trigger.

But whatever, you people will never learn. Keep riding the waves, post some wojaks when shit dips, get suicidal and spam "i told you so!!11" when we scoop it up at a discount.

this

a major crash would be a blessing for cryptocurrency and would actually show how healthy the market really is. You had alot of people who were panic sellling stocks during the 2000 and 2008 recession and those who stuck to their guns AND bought as the market was freefalling. Those people are now sitting on six to seven figure amounts if not more.

As the world gets ever more digitized do you really think crypto is going to just die out. I see whole sale global adoption actually. Keep some cash on the sideways if and when a mega crash happens and go ALL IN

so you suggest user just wait it out in USDT or fiat once dumping starts and re-buy at or near the bottom
what would you say would be the idiot-proof trigger to do so? I'm assuming BTC dropping below a certain price

A large influx of normies would result in one massive boom before the end. Make that money

Can anyone actually explain the difference between PANIC sell and selling NOW? Yes, everyone knows that crypto is headed for a bubble pop, but why isn't anyone selling now then? Is it because of greed?

Yes. It's as low as it ever will be again.

somebody has to be selling for people to be buying...

"Crypto" isn't headed for a bubble pop.

Are there a lot of shitcoins that are going to zero? Yes, of course.

NEO, Omni, whatever - all zero value proposition. Even ETH is a scam. Bitcoin will be worth minimum $300k in a few years though. It is replacing gold as the store of wealth.

True, so it is slowly already happening?

I'm not talking about the future value of BTC. Yes, it will be worth a lot! But I'm more concerned with what's going to happen in the coming moths, and no one can deny that a general market dip is incoming.

the normie masses will enter the crypto game with vast amounts of money and this is doom for bagholders...

at last is see the power of BUSINESS AND FINANCE.

yes a market exuberance and greed, thinking you can get just a few more percentage points. Panic selling is just a flood of sell orders with no buyers for several points

so now you can by shit with bitcoin on overstock.
Anyone do this? How was the experience? was there a mark-up? How did they handle payment?

wrong thread my bad

Crypto will always be the city of zion in the Matrix. We get enough normies in to reach ATH and the robots (chinks) destroy the city (cash out to tether). The last thing they want is total adoption because then there are no more gains to be made.

bittrex isnt processing my withdrawls and they only pump asian scam coins. look at a picture of 'bill' shiraha the owner and it all comes clear. trying to get my money out of there but different coin attempts been stuck on pending. yesterday 5/8 of my coin wallets were locked. shits getting ugly. seeing all the scam coins on Veeky Forums is ugly

Normies will never enter crypto. Here is why. First the idea of owning "part of a bitcoin" is off putting to them. Next the price tag on BTC is off putting. Then after that....bitcoin addresses can easily be fat fingered and they'll never get their money back. I agree normie invasion is coming, but not until crypto is regulated and comes with guarantees. Pot stocks are a better place for normies. I still my irl friends into crypto all the time. They'll buy like $50 btc on coin base. And then be mad because its been a month and its only $58. They won't use hardware wallets. Crypto has a long way to go before it becomes mainstream.

please tell me you approved the withdrawal

XMR bro
Don't hold BTC AND ETH without having at least 30% in XMR

kek, he didnt approve it in his email inbox

Normies can barely set up their webcam and you think they're getting into crypto?
Get real.

Most of them probably wouldn't make it further than coinbase

yep stuck on approved. im done watching unused asian scam c go up everyday. going to an exchange that doesnt do asian pump groups junk

Is there an actual gain to this shit when companies or normies know more about it" durr ive traded and held these scam coins i have experience holding bags".
I diversified with btc and dgb, boss.

Well OP my third eye told me this

>Noncoiner thinks about buying BTC for weeks as he watches it go up.
>Finally buy at something retarded like 3800
>BTC starts going sideways.
>Everyone in to altcoins.
>Normie: Reeee BTC going downnn i am lost 30$ allreday.
>Bittrex shilling pump coin 3000 having 200% increse.
>Normie: I am going all in literally at ATH.
>Shitcoin crashes.....
>Normie: Reeeeeee what the fuck is this i lost 70% of my money. GOTTA hold everyone is saying it.

>He litteraly bought chancoin at its only pump.
>Smug BTC overlore tips him 1 chancoin on his Reee thread

Only normalfags talk about accumulating. A real NEET has no income, therefore didn't need to wait to put all his savings into crypto.

You might just be a retarded millenial. I have no degree and learnt English from korean video games, and I have yet to see a whitepaper I couldn't understand.

The price is relatively low right now, with very high probability of it going to 400 by the end of the summer.
One thing you should not do however is to put 100% in ETH. Might be better to put 80% or 85% and put the rest in smaller projects that seem serious and are relatively new.

Your mind clearly hasn't adapted to a new way of doing things. The crypto millionaires now got where they were by investing in something that noone else was investing in. If you want to make it like them, you hold something new today. Like OMG or NEO.