Why are gypsies hated so much in Europe?

Why are gypsies hated so much in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiziganism
desuarchive.org/int/thread/55941751/
desuarchive.org/int/thread/56462217
everything2.com/title/The legend of the gypsy and the nails from the cross
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Irrational racism of people darker then they are.

They steal everything.

Because gypsies are like a result of a genetic experiment to engineer the biggest possible subhuman. Every single thing about them is disgusting and either morally or physically repulsive.

Racism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiziganism

Nope. This is the correct reason . There's 10 000 Romani where I live and they do 18% of all robberies. They practice honour killings and have massive drug problems.

>darker

Gypsies are white.

I'm not sure who those women are, but they're not gypsy. Probably Greek or something like that. Gypsies look like picrelated.

Romanians

Imagine cunning Basketball Americans without guns.

Meet one and you'll find out

Protip: they survive by begging and stealing, and contribute nothing to society

They graze off the land but don't set roots in. They benefit from society but can choose if they want to have a future in it or not. And who would make a society better if they have no ties keeping them to it? They have no stake in the future of the lands they occupy but reap the benefits of work and sacrifice from those who built these places.

This is true for anyone like that in any place. Any internationalist people. It's simply a moral hazard that plays out on a societal level.

They're literally the scum of the earth, to the point that even a tree hugging hippie would send them all to the gas chambers

woah.... the indo-european master race....right there

Is it possible to become stupider as a sub-group evolution survival strategy?

Like the community becomes so toxic that no one in the greater out group, which the sub-community exists in, wants to join, so there is no dilution of the pool. Few within the sub-community can leave either, as they like the ability to function in outside society. The unique character of the community thus avoids being subsumed.

Like reverse Jews.

They used to be metal workers and travelling merchants. My grandma tells me about how her mountain village in Serbia allowed them to enter twice a year to repair pots and pot in exchange for wine. She said people were super distrustful of them back too but the modern gypsies are a totally different breed.

The last 100 years have basically degenerated everyone.

Because they've been present in Europe for the last 1000 years or so and still haven't managed to assimilate into the local populations. Also they steal.

I'd take jamal and tyrone any day over those feral subhumans.

The communists degenerated them because they forced them to live side by side with white people in the name of multiculturalism and integration, this led to white people getting the fuck out of there ASAP and Gypsies turned their dwellings into little Mumbai (see pic).

They're strictly a medieval wandering ethnicity, it's an evolutionary accident that they even survived the industrial revolution. They honestly should all be just gassed or deported to Honolulu or whatever the fuck just get them out of Europe somehow.

It's also funny that Gypsies left India around 1000 years ago, their language changed, they all became Christian or Muslim, yet they still behave like Indians. Shitting in the street, raping everything they see, and being all around filthy and stupid people.

This.

t. American
Gypsies are awful, you give them free houses and education and they strip the houses to sell them and move away with their slave kids

>Why are gypsies hated
Gypsy expert balkanite here
>they steal and kill with impunity
>everywhere they settle turns into a localized 3rd world ghetto zone as crime skyrockets
>they see native europeans as "subhumans" (as ironic as it may sound)
>they have no morals when it comes to gypsy-native realations, murdering a retiree for his pension with a steel pipe doesn't faze them
>they leech off the social system
>they have more children that they could care for (their fertillity rate is 3-5, depending on the region)
>they have low IQ from a millenia of inbreeding, meaning they drop out of the completely free educational system en masse because they can't handle the high school curriculum or have to marry their 1st cousin at 15
>they contribute absolutely nothing to anything and drag down any society they latch on
Time of the gypsies and black cat white cat are the only notable contributions to the world gyppo subhumans have ever done.

>Be gypsy
>illegaly settle on some land
>refuse to work and collect welfare
>Steal from your neighbours
>Drive around without license
>Have 6 children who are just like you

Ohh geee why do they hate us so? Must be because we are brown

To adress that. At least in my country, in commie times, there were a lot of foreign students and worker trainees from bumfuck 3rd world shitholes like Vietnam, Nicaragua, Ethiopia, Cuba, the arab world etc. There are also big communities of armenians, russians, jews (pre-WWII). Nobody ever had problems with them which meant they were accepted just fine in society. It's gyppo's medieval tribalism that angers people.

because they're scum who just rape and steal their entire lives and never do anything productive

VERY FAKE NEWS

Because all the successful gypsies make it out the ghetto leaving behind the less fortunate in one place.

>successful gypsies
Actually, it's the opposite. They just build xboxhueg kitsch mansions in the middle of the ghetto and become like local "feudals". Also, the only way gypsies become """"successful"""" is by pimping, orgnized petty theft, drugs, organ and human trafficing and begging, for all of which they must be close to the source of crippled children, underage prostitutes and irgan "donors", the ghetto.

I'm American and we have gypsies in Houston. They never pay the restaurant bill. We stopped letting them in.

They fell out of relevance during the industrialization because they were essentially traveling farmers whom would be hired during harvest seasons by land owners.

Instead of adapting to change like almost every other culture in the world, they resorted to thieving and begging. This practice lives on to this day.

>ugly, low intelligence and often illiterate
>stealing is part of their ""culture"", same with selling stuff they stole and claiming its original silver/gold etc
>voluntarily living in animal tier conditions, even attempting to integrate into society doesn't crosses their mind
>they steal, a LOT
>lot of incest and inbreding within their large families
oh, and did i mention that nearly all of them are dirty thieves?

Couldn't have worded it better

They are like a huge crime syndicate that happens to be a race.

Even the melting pot failed to integrate them. Are Gyps just completely iredeemable?

It's called inbreeding.

(You) sound just like irrational racist. Only racists blame everything to race and racism. You're probably an liberal, too.

because they are the only gruop of people worse than niggers.

There is nothing irrational about racism.

Racism is proven right again.

Why is racism a bad thing?

It has nothing to do with skin colour retard. I live in Ireland, they don't have jobs they steal, and they have no manners towards anyone, they hang outside of shops like parasites. And their kids spit on people. Europeans hate them because they are useless sods.

I never understood it till I started working at a store located right at the main train station.
They steal, have fun annoying you, stink, beg all the time and run around in groups to intimidate you . The worst is if you ever have a feeling of empathy towards them and give them some money or a cigarette, their whole clan will run towards you.
Oh you just gave him one euro? Now he wants five.
They are the only people I hate. Even moroccans have some form of dignity and are nice to you if you speak just a bit of french.

Because of how they behave, how they speak, and how they think of us non-Gypsies (they don't even consider us to be fully human).

the only successful gypo in my country became a singer.

There was an American gypsy on int last year, interesting read

desuarchive.org/int/thread/55941751/
desuarchive.org/int/thread/56462217

Back in middle school, we even had a class where the teacher taught us what to do, if a gypsy or a gang of them tries to mug you.

In Bongland it's because they refuse to obey the law, don't pay taxes or do actual jobs, and still expect to take their share of the things the government provides, like hospitals and schools. They are everything that is bad about immigrants in general, but unlike indians or the polish there aren't any good, intelligent, hard working gypsies by definition, since if they were any of those things then they'd have settled down and stopped being gypsies.

Asking why people dislike a race of gypsies (say, romanian gypsies) is like asking why people dislike spanish criminals- because by definition what criminals do is shit up everything. If they stopped being criminals they'd just be spanish, and that's fine, just like how if the romanian gypsies stopped being fucking gypsies then they'd just be romanians.

There's nothing wrong with the races gypsies come from, but the gypsie culture is fucking trash.

Your Irish travelers are totally different from our gypsies Nigel even if they share similar behavior, why do bongs keep getting this confused.

Gypsies has had the misfortune of being a nomadic people trapped around feudal and capitalist nations

I hear Gypsies had a faith allowing them do steal. In this day, one family live in a house next door, and I don't have any problems with them.

Gypsies isn't typical nomads, they are don't have herd

Irish gypsies are just Irish that diverged from the rest of the population a very long time ago, they did some genetic studies on them.

They're like Jews concerning viewing outsiders as subhumans who can be exploited and leeched without any feeling of guilt, but they are too dumb to take advantage of it the ways have done, through banking, commerce and industry, so they have to resort to petty crime and scams.

Azis?

They're like fleas, beggars whores and thieves the whole lot of 'em

We have euro-style gypsies too. They're all equally shite.

They don't consider non-Gypsies to be humans, just talking beasts. They actually have very strong rules against theft and cheating and so on, its just those rules only apply to other Gypsies.

What a load of crap. Judaism teaches that all humans have a single ancestor, non-Jews are just as human as Jews.

with all the other minorities, you will meet at some point meet "the good ones". Even liberals will acknowledge that a good ones have not turned up within gypsies. The gypsies who become good, stop being gypsies- it's just like jews, there is a boiling off leaving only the parallel society.

This. Gypsies and Jews are ultra-tribal because only the ultra-tribal ones resisted assimilation. Those that still exist have been "bred" for tribalism, both eugenically and culturally.

Aren't gyppos originally from the "untouchables" hierarchy in India? Just wanna make sure

no no it's not that

they have this weird version of Christanity where Great Ancestor Gyppo helped out Jesus somehow and in return Jesus expressly gives them permission to steal from everyone else

everything2.com/title/The legend of the gypsy and the nails from the cross

like it's for reals a thing

People so shitty that they got kicked out from India for being too disgusting.

I'm a burger and I know next to nothing about Gypsies. They sound like modern day nomads that just thieve their way around Europe. Are they that bad of a problem? Do they really just show up in a village and squat there and no one can force them to leave? It seems bizarre to me they can just set up shop somewhere without some altercation.

>Irrational

I have to admit, reading his comments make me want to cull him and his family. These people only learn through scaphism. Europe has a shitload of patience. If these scum lived in China, they'd already be massacred.

Gypsies are like Mexicans that move around a lot.

I've lived in rural and urban areas of the US and don't see Mexicans acting like this at all. Whenever I talk to a European they make it sound like Gypsies are their own independent area of mini Detroit that cannot be punished.

Unsarcastic gratz on the ultra successful b8 m8

I know many Mexicans, and in general, they tend to work hard, take Catholicism seriously, and so forth. Only issue is they have many kids, but honestly, they are not comparable to gypsies.

Gypsies really need to be kicked out of Europe.

Cultural tradition.

Gypsies come from the dalit class, the untouchable class of Indians.

Basically they've historically been marginalized. And are forever marginalized as a result.

One day life will punch you in the stomach and you'll realize all this hate was pointless.

It's not just that, but every gypsy who attempts to join the society they reside in and participate by getting a job is pretty much expelled by them, so they lose all their friends and family. If a girl attempts to do so she's kidnapped and forcibly married off and impregnated to prevent her from leaving
Needless to say, there's very few gypsies who leave.

There are other kinds of success, getting an education and a steady job for example.

The problem is this success is not easily transferable, the person has to change themselves, the success may be long coming and when it comes they generally have to move somewhere else.

I'm not a leftist, gypsies (or Roma) are partly to blame for perpetuating their environment but they are still a product of their environment.

Because why would I share my food with creatures lower than dogs

Fuck off, Gypsy!

Because they've made the conscious decision not to integrate. They are one of those marginal groups James Scott writes about in The Art of not Being Governed. Fascinating read, by the way. And I assure you of this, as there are quite a few gyppos in the country I happen to live in.

If you ever interacted with gypsies you'd understand why.

>that kid in the red shirt in the back
BOGGED

croat here
people dont like them because they
>steal
>they use broken tools to wiegh metal they buy
>their houses are very ugly and they are prone to throwing trash in their back yard for everyone to see
>they breed like hamsters
and thissource: they live not 5km away from my house

>>they breed like hamsters
Well, in this case Gypsy Nation have a bright future

Come to Ireland, we didn't have communism; still have a fuck ton of gypsies

t.based paki.

What do you do about savage white people then?

Why not judging individually?

They dont give a fuck about industrialisation, you make it sound like we took away their purpose since the industrial revolution, yet they didnt want to assimilate hundreds of years before
Poor gypsies. Responsibility is too heavy a burden for poor Romanii people, we should give them money instead, to ease their suffering.
>my rules apply only to me
>therefore, they are RULES instead of simply SURVIVAL
Rules imply a certain level of civilisation, they only know hierarchy, much like a group of monkeys.
>product of their enviroment
>nomadic people
Pick one, m8. Assimilation is a bitch, but its neccessary. but they gladly take welfare.
So what, does that excuse them?

Imagine if you mixed a jew and a nigger, a jigger if you want and you got agypsy. Stupid as fuck but he will try to scam you out of money

because we get to live with them around

Nomads do not get along with pastorists, regular euros vs gypsies is the modern manifestation of that older conflict.

Take a look at them,how could you not hate them?

>that one town in Bulgaria were the mayor procclaimed that crime had gone down with 100% after all the gypsies had moved to Sweden
G-d bless Schengen.

Not all Romanians are gypsies, but a lot of people in Romania are gypsies
They speak their own language and have their own communities, usually do not interbreed.

Racism lmao

Eastern European here
Communism tried to integrate them into their parent nations, they didn't want to because "muh culture"
Capitalism tried to support their independent culture and create a civilized minority, they didn't want to because "we are not different from the parent nation"

Go figure it out. Instead they chose to live in ghetos with state benefits. Here in Bulgaria education up until university is completely free, yet a minimal number of romani children attend school. Further more, there's a state benefit for gypsy families whose children attend schools, and they still don't attend. Go figure...

>Go figure...
They are just inbred, which leads to a ~80 general IQ which, in turn, causes everything else, bace. It's either the soap factories, chemical castration and reeducation camps for everything younger than 5.

Because they are thieves and vandals.

Gypsy women are the cutest of Europeans. They have the sexy dark complexion with that touch of European.

>Gypsy women

>cutest