Europe for Europeans

>Europe for Europeans
>Africa for Africans
>Asia for Asians
Native American land for everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jMhvnbOgvTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They have reservations where only ethnic tribal members can vote and be elected.

>reserves
>Backwater shitholes with suicide epidemics and barren land

Yeah they got it good man.

Seriously though, has there ever been a greater injustice?

>Backwater shitholes with suicide epidemics and barren land
That's only because of the "people" who inhabit them.

There just aren't enough natives to justify owning all that land.
The closest you'll get are the Latin American countries and Greenland.

Whoever seriously preaches "x for x, y for y, z for z" is retarded.

Sure things start out that way, but my philosophy is "x is stronger than y, who is stronger than z; x land for x, y land for x, z land for x" AKA the whoever takes the land gets the land. Natives got their land taken by whitey, so be it. Whitey is currently getting its land taken by minorities, so be it (although it's in my best interest to not let that happen despite being non-white.)

>muh doggy dog world
Blow it out your ass naturecuck.

I do see your point.

As a Canadian I cant help but lol at all the white dudes complaining about Natives then get overun by Filipinos and Chinese.

What are you gonna do about it, Chief Drinks Listerine

>as a Canadian
To this day I thank G-d I wasn't born a Canadian.

>Africa for Africans
Funny that the people who say this probably sperg out when they hear about whites getting pushed out of South Africa

They shouldn't have fed the foreign refugees that came to their shores on thanksgiving.

They were weak and tolerant, which is why they were taken advantage of and destroyed. Whites are next.

I can only dream I wasn a Canadian. We are a cuck country. Its our 150 "birthday" and all this nationalism is cringeworthy. We have no culture.

Reddit Hongcouver meetup lol

No idea what that means faggot
Yeah, I tell my friends who do the same thing if you're gonna complain then do something about it

>Europe for Europeans

eh yeah... about that....

You talk as if we live in the 18th century and the fertility of the land is somehow an absolute requirement for wealth.

You're joking right? Communities are so remote you have no access to vital services and opportunities.

Alright Squanto if you want it back then you can take it back. Please don't ask your sky gods to help you because you have no chance because that's totally not fair. I can't wait to spill your 1/85th Cherokee blood on the ground.
Also try to sober up for once in your life, it might help you ride horses and shoot better.

This is nonsense. Places like the Black Hills and Monument Valley are tourist traps visited by hundreds of thousands of people every year but these stupid fucks are unable to capitalize on that. Have you ever been to Monument Valley? It has a single rest area with like 5 benches and a shitter you need a key for, one shitty gas station and some restaurant further down the road. Then there's like twenty retards on the side of the road selling handmade pottery and that's literally it. Golden economic opportunity completely wasted.

DELETE THIS WHITE DEVIL

Generate your wealth from some other resource, like humans for example, and buy the food from somewhere else.

I don't really mind though, is there that big of a difference between me and some Chinamen? They work hard, go to school, pay their taxes, so I don't really give a fuck. Natives on the other hand...

BC will cede and Ont is pooched but 'Berta and the Québecois will remain and emerge after Cuckanada implodes.. and the indigenous could take Sask and maybe Wpg if they play their cards right! who gnos about newfies tho..

Should have killed them off like they did to the vikings, injuns are worthless savages

They have land you dumb cunt

Incas were superior to europeans though.

Kill yourself

Chief Radio Shack has heap land, paleface. Blessed by great strip mall spirit, earn much wampum.

lul

Why does the nazi copypasta say white countries instead of European countries?

>native americans should have just fought harder lol dumdum redskins
>white people are being unfairly replaced REEEEEEEEEE this is a GENOCIDE WAAAAAAAAH SO UNFAIR

>doggy dog world

>white nationalists
>Nazis
Go back to 9gag, retard.

they're neo-nazis that learned how to use euphenisms, though I'd say neo-nazis are hardly true to historical nazi principles

youtu.be/jMhvnbOgvTo

This may be the single saddest thing I've ever seen in my life.

>native american land

you might as well say bison land, or alligator land

Amerindian land.

That's why USA is becoming United Hispanic States in less than 50 years from now.

Deal with it.

If you look at the history of colonialism, the white man planted his flags on every continent. It's why I find the 'Europe for everyone' idea so asinine.

>Australia for australians
??

asia and africa have significant white populations, even though nowadays north africans and middle easterners are not counted as white due to cultural differences

didn't they originallly migrate from Asia though?

So did Europeans though but the difference is that Europe had Neanderthals while America had no one

fuck off
sardinians and basqeues should recolonize the continent

indo-euros need to go back to iran

>Why live in one of the most wealthy and successful countries on Earth when I could live in some shithole that is 100% homogeneous.

If we go down that line of though Basques and Sardinians could fuck off back home to Turkey and Lebanon

Original Europeans are simply gone and being pre-IE isn't good enough since these people are fugees themselves

>treat natives like shit for years
>forcibly remove children and sexually abuse them in boarding schools
>return them to reserverations with self-medicated addictions and zero assistance

really makes you think

Don't forget that those reservations were simply trash plots of land that nobody else really wanted.