ICN partnered with traditional fund

"Columbus Capital Blockchain.ONE, a regulated fund based on Blockchain Index investment strategy and listed on traditional exchanges."

Full article: medium.com/iconominet/introducing-columbus-capital-iconomis-first-asset-management-partner-5c64c3bc6abf

do you know what this means fags?
Tons of old rich normie investors flocking into the platform (and in crpyto in general) throwing in mad money!!

I was an ICO investor and have been following the project very closely for quite some time now, and while at some times people on their subredit get frustrated because they are not responding or trying to calm down every single FUD cycle (check the whole "ICN token has no value" drama on their sub), nor are they ever spreading hype, these guys behind the scenes are working fucking hard.

You decide for yourselves....just dont say you havent been warned....

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/6t33e5/iconomi_august_2017_reddit_ama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HUGE NEWS! Just bought 10k! (Wish I could say the 100k meme)

God bless, the FUD here was getting me sweaty.

yes sir!
soon moree DAA (digital asset arrays) are going to be added to the platform - in the ast AMA they said you are going to need to lock-up or maybe eaven burn ICN tokens to be able to cunduct various operations as a DAA manager - this will bring eaven more value to the ICN token!

in afew months they are introducing the fiat gateway so that every normie and their mom are going to be able to invest in crypto with a simple bank transfer (they already have the platform ready since they are the creators of Cashilla)

This does not change the fact that the price is being manipulated.

Tfw still can't do shit with it because burger

yes me too, i was on the brink of selling half of my ICN, the problem with them is that dont really care to calm down the hysteria on Reddit ......which while the FUD lasts is preoccupying because you think " oh they are not dismising the FUD - than its all true" but later on you see that they are actualy working on solving real problems and bringing inovations instead of calming hysterical nucoiner lambo-wannabes down....
which long-term is the best attitude a serious team can have.

Slack just confirmed the LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE!

BULLISH!

Whats the difference between that ICN and ICNX shit?

i dont believe the whole "muh token is being manipulated by whales" - those whale sell walls are/were like $50k - thats nothing, you cant eaven call that a whale! so when people hop in ant volume starts getting bigger, the whale will just fuck off and find some other low-volume coin to fuck with

ICNX is a fund, ICN is a token that benefits from all the funds doing well and more DAA managers being added. ICN tokens will be reduced over time and therefore, increase the value.

> he sold this "shitcoin" right before the news

oops, user. oops.

the whale put up big enough walls to do the job - no need to put in more than is necessary

I will be very happy to be wrong. We shall see.

ICNx is a simple index fund - lets say you buy 1k of icnx - 10% is btc, 10% is eth, 8% is xmr, 11% is something else etc etc. (not real nubers offcourse, just to simplyfy) so instead of buying one or more cryptos you are basicaly investing in the (almost)whole market - every month the index gets rebalanced based on expectations - it is really usefull if you dont wanna spend hours every day in managing your portfolio - best way for a normie to invest in crypto imho.

ICN is their token,

1. they invest in promising ICOs and when they sell, 80% of the profit goes to reinvesting while 20% goes to buybacks - they buy the ICN token from exchanges and then burn it to reduce supply and increase price - this is a workaround used instead of paying dividends to avoid the whole SEC drama....
2. the cost/fees of management of ICNx is 3% yearly - that 3% profit (which could be huge with normies flocking in) is also used to to buy and burn ICN tokens further reducing supply
3. you will need ICN tokens to make certain operations when theyr DAAs are lunched on the platform.
all in all - im very bullish on ICN and will definitely be holding it for many years.....because this way you are betting on the whole crypto market to succeed

yes maybe youre right, i still dont think it can go on forever....the value iconomi is creating can not be supressed for long....

Where can I buy this?

kraken ....or liqui

>tfw this moon wont get anywhere near your 140k bags

confirmed icn will be collecting 3% fees from blockchain.one fund

>tfw ICN will be $100 by 2018.

Why though its just a shitty eth token with no utility

>the no utility meme

I won't even bother explaining this again

This, I think. It's just good because of the buybacks, right? Am I missing something?

Yea thats it aparently but unless the owners sit on the exchange 24/7 and pump it like a whale why would it ever go up. Doing a buy back every now and then will do fuck all.

I can't imagine many people choosing ICN over ICNX at this point, and if there really is a demand to create DAAs, it would have to require spending a lot of ICN for it to effect the price much. Too much uncertainty still.

i dont agree......the more money comes in the more buybacks we have!
have you seen their ICNP porfolio -its pretty impressive if you ask me. + all the money that is flocking in (8 days after lunching the ICNx platform they already had 10 000+ users) + all the normie money coming in in the near future + the fact DAA managers will need to lock up or burn ICN to perform actions on the platform.

maybe I'm emotionaly attached to my favourite coin (icn is like 20% of my 18 coin portfolio) and maybe it's all wishfull thinking but things seem to go in that direction.

soon there will be an AMA so things are going to be much more clear!

why not? I'm trying since days to find an answer to that. No one could give it to me yet. This article doesn't mean chit actually.

AMAs in which they brush off the questions about ICNs value...

Do you realize that the token employees are going to be released over the next 2 years?

We have the most committed and motivated team to make ICN expensive as hell

already went from 2.70$ to 3.20$......just sayin....

It's gonna break ath on this bounce.

it is prety damn obvious why....if they say yes icn rapresents ownership of iconomi's assets than their token is 100% a security!

eaven if it did raprest ownership of it's assets, when do you think you would be able to get them? only ic iconomi goes bankrupt - and since it depends so damn heavily on the whole crpyto market to succed, iconomi failing would mean that crypto failed - in that case those assets would be worth 0.
ofcourse they could pull an exit scam and just run away with the money and say "well we never said that those assets are yours, fuck you" but that wouldn't have any sense because it would triger regulators to create and ad hoc law just for them and they would 100% end up in jail.
+ they can get their ICN tokens only in 2 years so it is also in their best interest for ICN to be worth a lot of money

Is Kraken a larger exchange than Bittrex? and how can I transfer from Bittrex to Kraken?

They are both considered big exchanges. Just send btc to your Kraken wallet. Not sure about the verification, I know when i was depositing fiat I needed to get verified and that took a few days. I think with btc/eth you can just send it to your kraken wallet.

Confirmed in slack is the London stock exchange.

volume is nicely increasing - $3m....this is just taking off

finally someone will buy my fucking bags

Volume getting huge, expect a big pump.

So I need to buy Iconomi on Kraken?

Yes, or liqui. But kraken is way better. I think etherdelta has it too.

Liqui doesn't make you wait forever for verification

I just bought 40 ICNs, is it wise to hold for a long time?

honestly, nobody knows

how does an american buy ICNX??

Yes, i'm holding 10k and wish I had more.

buy icn icnx is just a bunch of coins

AMA for august!
reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/6t33e5/iconomi_august_2017_reddit_ama/

they got partnered with a no name fund run by one of their own guys? wtf kind of fishy shit are they pulling

slippery Slav shit

coin is nowhere near the ATH it hit in June and the fanboys are ready to fellate the entire team

fucks sake - just go up another 50 cents and I will sell it all

kraken is down I can't even sell this shitcoin when it's mooning even though I have loads ;(